test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*obligatory threadpoke*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    (I googled it.... I really regret doing so. I feel like i need to burn my internet search history. such cursed images)

FZx8v0S.gif

Dundee: Right then.... Computer, get me to a transporter room?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited September 2019
    (well, why the hell did you go and do that?! you should know better than to look up strange things - i could've just given you the sanitized version and you wouldn't have had to see sergal wang

by the way, i am laughing my TRIBBLE off at you right now)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (I didnt see wang, just Safe for work images. It still scars me. God has abandoned us.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (then...what was the problem? it can't just be because someone took a shark, slapped backwards cat ears on it and made it fluffy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(It still disturbs me greatly)
    edited September 2019
    (i thought it was an interesting creature the first time i stumbled across one...course, that was something like 12 years ago and i only just looked up exactly what the hell a sergal IS yesterday, as well as who created them - it was a japanese guy, by the way; the same japanese who create all that other weird stuff that most of it eventually makes its way to america

also, where the hell is everyone else? rattler's not going to be allowed any form of media access until the trial is over, obviously, but we had two other people here who ALSO haven't said a word in over a day)

*the computer directs dundee toward the nearest transporter room, lighting up a section of the wall as a path for him to follow*​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

(*obligatory threadpoke*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*continued obligatory threadpoke*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No clue where west is. Raneosn and onyx are off foolin around with Rakesh, so won't hear a thing from them. Me and Hoan can't do much with Bri and Jakara because of Rattler's absence. So we gots slim pickings. Also I joined a new DnD group. I'm a plauge doctor warlock that doesn't believe magic is real.)

Dundee: *Shrugs and walks to the transporter room*

Nick: *continues to drink*
    (um...that's kind of impossible to believe in faerun where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a magical artifact or a lich or some snooty wizard)

*the transporter room is occupied, as is to be expected, the transporter operator looking up as the human walks in* changed your mind? the admiral sent word to all transporter rooms on the ship to keep an eye out for you if you decided to go down after all​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: sure. Send me down
    transporter officer: would you like to replicate something appropriate for the planet before you beam down? *he asks, indicating a replicator set into the wall off to his side* you can purchase beachwear from the risians themselves, of course, but the option is there if you want it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: with what money?
    edited September 2019
    transporter officer: risians don't use money per se - they give you things called lohlunaut favors for participating in activities that you can use to purchase all manner of things - floaters, powerboards, beachwear, beachwear accessories, food/drink, etc.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: excuse me? What? So it's like a carnival planet?
    TO: in a manner of speaking - it is a festival, after all​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: this is odd, not gonna lie.
    TO: you would rather they charge currency that you don't have and can't get straight from the source?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Fair point.
    (you know...rattler posted in a few threads today, but he couldn't be bothered to post ONCE here - that is really dogdamn irritating)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2019
    TO: so...would you like to replicate something before beaming down?

(are you in the path of the hurricane or something?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Who?)

Dundee: Replicate what?
    TO: beachwear? swimtrunks...wetsuit...boardshorts...speedo...banana hammock if that's your thing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: don't even know if I'm actually gonna swim yet. Jean shorts I guess?
    *the civet motions to the replicator* have at it - every style you're familiar with from your time period is likely available in the replicator's database​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: *walks over to the Replicator* Jean shorts. Acid washed. Right above the knee.
    *the requested jeans appear neatly folded inside the replicator in a flare of bright energy - dundee will feel that, upon picking them up, they are certainly not made in a flimsy manner or with inferior materials*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Amazing.
    TO: good choice, sir - if you prefer to change here, there's a restroom out of this room to the left and just down the hall, third door on the right, or you can change once you've beamed down - there are huts you can use for that on the boardwalk...be sure to check before you just walk into one, though, as it may already be occupied​​

#LegalizeAwoo