test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Evelynn: *a small symbol of the old republic forms out of the arching lightning in her hands.*

Jakara: wait what happened?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: what? Did you not hear what I asked?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: yes I heard you. You just dont wanna wait?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: well it is kinda cramped, hot, and stuffy In here. We have 7 people crammed in here along with a droid and all of the stuff we packed on that ship. This is just a shuttle not a runabout.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: I mean I can try if I pull it off it'll tax the TRIBBLE out if me.
  • Options
    Briana: you literly just traversed universes with a ship like 3 times this size. Then came back with a passenger. You seemed fine then. I don't see how a few light years is gonna be more taxing than that
  • Options
    Jakara: you know that an integration into the warp core its self so I'm not the one fully doing all that or did you forget that I can only make personal sized portals?
  • Options
    Briana: how... how did you integrate that Into the warp core when it doesnt even use a warp core, it used hyperdrive.. and hell we didn't even build the ship. I bought it from you know who, we never got around to upgrading or integrating anything.... And jakara, This is a shuttle. You're barely shorter than this. You just gotta make a portal that's a few feet wider. And maybe a foot or two taller than normal.
  • Options
    Jakara: I brought the hiigara back and landed it in the shuttle bay....
  • Options
    Brian: did you? I'm not sure how K13's defense grid didnt go wild... look can you do the thing, please?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jamie: Warp cores are just a power source, you could theoretically have one and still use hyperdrive.

Oculus: Amazing! You already got it perfectly. *she smile happily, glad Evelynn got it so easily*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (except if the hyperdrive in question isn't compatible with the type of power said power source outputs)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Adapters)
  • Options
    (i don't know this strange work you speak of)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Evelynn: *the lighting in her hands gets unstable and goes awry electrocuting her and jakara who's sitting next to her. She let's out a studded grunt along with jakara.*

Jakara: *gets electrocuted before she can answer.*
  • Options
    Briana: What the hell?!? *gets closer to jakara, being careful not to touch her* Are you alright?
  • Options
    Oculus: Er... maybe let's not play with lightning for now...
  • Options
    (play with fire instead)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jakara: *slowly recovers from being stunned.* huh what? What was I doing.....

Evelynn: *shakes her head heavily stunned.*
  • Options
    Briana: You were about to open us a gate closer to DS9.
  • Options
    Jakara: guess I'll just head back home afterwards then.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (I'm not grinding out ECs right now. I'm saving Zen for the Flight Deck Assault Cruiser bundle as I have plans to make a torp spam build I call the Pocket Spamtrox with the Romulan one. I've already got the rep items I need all set except for Dilithium. I just need the ship, and then I can start experimenting with a torp bomber build.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: dont wanna help me unpack then, Jakara? *gives Jakara a flirty smile *
  • Options
    Jakara: I'll be passed out after I do this....
  • Options
    Oculus: Are you okay Evelynn? * she ruffles her hair, trying to use a bit of healing to help her recover*
  • Options
    Evelynn: *quietly mumbles something inaudible and nods.*
  • Options
    Briana: why dont you just stay and rest then?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose looks at her daughter: First, when did you visit Reina, and Alexis without me? Secondly, hovering, flying is achieved in different way. One way is to just listen to the currents, to feel them. To be one with them. Dont worry if you cant get it first, or a while. Took me when I was 16 to be abel to do more then flat for a few seconds. Even Fiona isnt flying yet, even if she can run almost that fast

ONyssa: Fiona has set you up with 6 dates, you really want to give her a reason to try some more.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Jakara: alright then, here goes. *stands up walking to the front. A crimson circle forms as she waves her hands in a ritualistic fashion., not long after a large crimson portal opens up in front of shuttle * imma go sit down.
  • Options
    Briana: probably a good idea... *looks at the navigation display while helping jakara sit* we are about 10 minutes out.