test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *pulls jakara up to her feet* there you go. Let's to see if anyone is down here to meet us. *exits the shuttle*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Can you pull something to you, Anya?

ONyssa: He has never asked anyone else, Jamie. (She looks at the Exeter) That just looks wierd.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: *walks with her.*

evelynn: *waves at oculus.* see you later.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: *She smiles happily hearing her speak* Bye Evelynn. Stay safe.

Jamie: That's cause he changed gears before he could.

Anya: What you mean Mama?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes rattler with the pokey stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (I've been pretty busy lately. Also why poke me?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (TRIBBLE and giggles - also because i haven't poked you this month yet *snickering lycan is snickering*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Oh really? *pokes Shadow with himself*)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (OW! no poking lycans with themselves - that's animal cruelty...wait, how does that even work? i know i'm flexible and all, but...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *looks around shuttlebay* I don't think they sent anyone... *taps her commbadge* Commander Victoria to Tala. When I left mo- *coughs* Admiral jade was still flying the Lexington and I had quarters there. I let her know I would be back. Are there Quarters currently available to me or will i have to wait a few minutes?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, As you know, gravity pulls things, right. Well, lets see if can pull things towards you, and not just negate gravity. See Mom's favorite cup on the desk, see if you can pull towards you.

ONyssa: well, time to go see our parents. Hmm, do we still drool at this time?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: See you two later. *Heel rocks as she awaits Tela's response*
  • Options
    Jakara: stay frosty ya'll. *she says with a wave.*

Evelynn: *sheepishly waves from behind jakara*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Jessica sneezes wherever she is*

*Anya nods and tries pulling the cup to her. It starts to lift off the table, flying towards her but its going a little too fast and she looks a bit scared unable to stop its momentum and ducks, the cup hitting the couch*

*Oculus and Jamie wave at the two.*

Ethrit: They're probably busy.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Tala: Sorry... was making arrangements. I'll have someone show you to some quarters.
  • Options
    Briana: thank you. I'll be waiting down here. I hope the Lexington doesn't take too long to finish. The quarters there are nicer. Victoria out. *taps her commbadge again*
  • Options
    jakara: *randomly chuckles.*
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at jakara* what's up? I miss something funny?
  • Options
    jakara: no its fine.
  • Options
    Briana: then why are you chuckling?... also I guess we're still waiting on Whoever Tala is sending down....
  • Options
    (*randomly prods seven with pokey stick* someone else who's been scarce lately)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: im kinda starting to fade fast here..... *yawns.* christ i need a nap.....
  • Options
    Briana: Just stay awake a bit longer. whoever Tala said she sent will be here soon... Hopefully... *Leans against the shuttle*
  • Options
    *an officer arrives to take them to their quarters*
  • Options
    Briana: Alright. Looks like this is it. *Picks up her stuff, pushing the droid with the barrel still balanced on its head* Lead the way, C'mon jakara.
  • Options
    jakara: okay, following you. *follows briana with evelynn close behind.*
  • Options
    (I'm just gonna assume Rattler wouldn't mind if they just get to the quarters so)

Briana: *after a few minutes of following, they end up at the quarters. Bri pushes the droid into a corner for now and takes the barrel off of its head, setting it on the floor. She sets down the rest of her stuff nearby. Being sure her weapons are safe*
  • Options
    jakara: *finds a bed and lays down in it passing out not long after.*

evelynn: *sits on a chair watching briana.*
  • Options
    Briana: *finds a place to store her clothes and starts to unpack, looking over at Evelynn* Hi... what's up?
  • Options
    evelynn: *waves silently staring at her.*