test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    ONyssa: And you setting me up with your gaming buddy for the prom?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: wait... what did Jamie do?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jamie: You liked him didn't you?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: *laughter a bit* hold on, what?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (so rattler, did you get to take fiscal advantage of the chaos in STO at all today?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *the song loops* Jamie did you really set her up? *still laughing*
  • Options
    ONyssa: Well, our class had a prom a few months ago, and he had me take his friend who has been smitten with me for a while. Rather had him ask me out, even if he stumble through it. So I owe my brother.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jamie: See it worked out. Mostly.

(I got the new Disco Connie. Beam arrays on it are pretty damn OP)
  • Options
    (How could you afford such a thing. Like hell, all I want it for is the Beam Arrays and the fighters. I wanna use them on my Vengeance class.)

Briana: that's kinda adorable
  • Options
    (it's called saving - maybe you ought to try it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Rose gets up and makes a sandwich for her. Seh sits down in Jessica's office, and she notices one of her daughters looking at her: Anya? What ya doing up?

Nyssa: till it was found out he had my panties.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: wait, what?
  • Options
    ONyssa: Yep, I think he was coerced into it by his other buddies. Still, I am mad at him. I told him if he did soemthing like that ever again, id freeze his male parts off.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: sounds like something Romani would say and do. *chuckles*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: Oi theres a kid here.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: that does sound like something Romani would say though, right?
  • Options
    (I had some money saved up, and originally I was going to get a Universe class for my in game version of Jessica, but I decided to hold out for the Disco Connie in case it was good. It was good, kind of op and so I'm satisfied. I made the character I gave it to my new main.)

Jamie: I had no part in that.

*Oculus is distracting Evelynn by using the force to make shapes out of lightning*

Anya: Trying to float. Alexis can fly I want to too.
  • Options
    Rose loosk at her daughter, while there is a mustard mayo dripping on to her robe. " Since when, Princess? She wasnt flying at the BBQ.

ONysaa: You blame me for soemthing that Fiona did, so you get blamed for your friends lack of foresight
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: oof... *chuckles* just don't dye his hair in his sleep. I did that to Romani. Didnt work out so well
  • Options
    evelynn: *looks curiously at the shapes curiously then looks down at her own hands arcing a few small bolts of lightning between them.*

jakara: messing with romani hasnt work out well in general.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: messing with me doesn't work either. Just leads to a mini prank war until there's a truce called.
  • Options
    (now watch them go and nerf it - probably the weapons and/or the connie's console...something that gives 25% BONUS damage to ALL pets, not just hangars is kind of over the top - and you'll have spent that 1b for nothing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: think I'll be heading out now, General. Anything I can do for you before i go?

Briana: *turns her chair around, looking at the console. Stopping to stare at the navigation display in confusion*
  • Options
    jakara: true. i wonder if jaessa is as bad as me with mischievousness, so far she has a lot in common with me already.
  • Options
    Martok smiles and waves him off, as he merely watch the bar/
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: maybe? *shrugs* so hey, jakara you think you can make a shortcut for us? Like put us a few minutes away instead of the few hours?

Nick: Have a good evening, General Martok. *stands up tapping his commbadge and beaming out*
  • Options
    Oculus: Be careful with the lighting, focus on what you want it to do, then let it flow. *She smiles showing a simple pyramid shape first*

Jamie: what was it Fiona did? *he looks confused*

Anya: I went to visit Auntie Rei Rei earlier and Alexis had wings! Auntie was working hard to catch her.
  • Options
    (*pokes thread for rattler* y u no here?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (*shrug*)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (oh...there you are; well, i made 673m the past day - did you make anything?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo