test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Ambassador Odo smiles and tips his head to Krystal: I am here to say that the Dominion has been attacked by the Hurq, just like powers through out the Galaxy have been. It is to this that the Dominion asks for the help of the Alliance to combat this Galactic menance. Even the Iconians were not this destructive, as we have lost contact with about 5% of our planets and outposts. the Founders have asked to be the point person for dealing with you to try to find a solution to this problem before Galactic civilization is brought to the stone age. We, the Dominion, ask for your aid, at this time. If we do not find a way to combat and defeat them, in a short time, the Dominion will Fall.

Jm'pok: Ha! Good!

Ambassador Odo: I beg your pardon, Chancellor.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Chancellor... if the Dominion falls, what's to stop them from pouring through the wormhole and wrecking us all? INCLUDING the Empire.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Then anyone that is a view of the Wormhole, will see a bright flash as something comes through wormhole.

Then the red alert comes up on the station.

Quinn hits a button for comms to the command: Command, what the hell is happening?

Command: Adm Quinn, we got alot of Hurq ships leaving the wormhole, and vectoring toward us.

Jm'pok: Oh, and with the Dominion is so much better holding the line. Oh, how the Jem'Hadar have fallen.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: With all due respect Chancellor... at least they're willing to talk. *taps commbadge* Jade to Exeter, Red Alert!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Oculus: I swear if she ran off too... *She shows Jakara the room she had put Jaessa in which is her own*

Ethrit: A bit odd but thank you. *he nods to the waiter*

*Jack holds his arms out and makes bird noises, giggling*

*Jessica follows close behind the kids making sure they don't get hurt*
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jakara: *opens the door slightly.* hey you aw-... never mind. *closes it.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: What is it? *She opens up the door to look at Jakara*
  • Options
    jakara: hey shes kinda busy in there. *closes the door not actually in the room but outside*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (Oh sorry I was confused by that I thought they were in the room)

Oculus: What? *she looks confused and decides to peak looking through the wall and scratching her head*
  • Options
    *oculus sees jaessa currently laying down fidgeting and grunting as she moves her arms in a suggestive manor.*

jakara: you seriously ganna watch her jack off?
  • Options
    Oculus: Ah! *she blushes profusely* I thought she was going to be alseep or something. *she looks embarrassed and covers her face but unfortunately it doesn't change much since she can see through her hands so she walks away from the door and tries to look elsewhere*
  • Options
    jakara: i thought that too... but shes really enjoying herself in there, i need to hit a shower to get cleaned up or something... i smell like a walking distillery.
  • Options
    Oculus: I think we have a few showers and yeah you reek. If I didn't have the force I probably could have just followed my nose to find you. *she smiles teasingly as she relaxes* Do you need a hangover cure too? I only made one for Jaessa because I wasn't sure you needed one. Not too sure about your biology.
  • Options
    jakara: *chuckles* i lost the ability to get hangovers from decades of heavy drinking.
  • Options
    Oculus: Odd I would've figured it would be because of your vampire thing or maybe magic. Never heard of someone drinking so much they become immune to hangovers. *she shrugs biting into one of the apples she brought*
  • Options
    jakara: eventually the more booze you drink your body ends up adapting in a way but yeah it also has to do with my vampirism, anyway ill be in the shower. *walks off to the captains quarters using the shower there.*
  • Options
    Oculus: I guess it's just me alone then. *She sighs hoping Jaessa finishes up soon so she can have some company. She starts to wonder what's taking Ethrit and Briana so long*
  • Options
    *the waiter comes back with their food setting it down near them.*

waiter: is there anything else i can get you two?
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Briana: nothing I can think of yet *starts to eat the nachos* so Ethrit. Odd question but does this place have anything like cinemas on earth?

*on the Bridge of the Tepes, still over Bajor*

Sn"ket: Captain, I've picked up Hur'q on sensors, coming out of the wormhole. They seem to be Vectoring towards Deep Space Nine.

Nick: Really now? We're done with the upgrades. Helmet, clear us of this Spacedock, one quarter impulse. I know what regulations say but this is an Emergency. *Stands up from the Captain's chair and heads to Tactical. Readying up in the absence of Briana as his First Officer/Tactical Officer.*

Koroh: Aye Captain. *The Tepes comes out of the Bajoran spacedock*

Nick: The station is still within the system. Lieutenant Koroh, put us on course for DS9. A short warp jump will get us there. Red Alert. I want to be ready to fire on Hur'q as soon as we come out.

*the Tepes goes to warp, on it's way to assist DS9*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *the conundrum also goes to red alert, readying its rack of torpedoes for combat*

alex: has anyone noticed that every time we have a meeting these days...we get attacked? why is that?

i mean, first the borg conference got attacked by the lost dominion fleet from 2374, then the ceasefire arrangement between the federation and klingon empire got attacked by the undine, and then m'tara near the end, the temporal accords got attacked by noye and the TLF, and now here we are again about to get hur'q'd...oh, and there was the whole khitomer thing with the romulan refugees and the tal'shiar/elachi *he adds, having just recalled that last one*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    DS9 Command: Admiral Quinn, we have boarders, in two of the pylons. They are trying to get to the reactor.

Quinn: Get an alert out, and coordiante shisp to attack those Hurq. We got too many targets in hereDamn, Krys, Alex, can you take care of the one of those spires?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    waiter: ok, if you want anything let me know. *walks off to the back.*

jaessa: *opens the door slowly creeping out wearing a shirt and panties, letting out a surprised gasp as she sees oculus and covers her crotch with her shirt.* sh-sh*t oculus!... when did you get here......
  • Options
    alex: point me at them - i have a new spell i want to try on them...should be especially effective on hur'q given their general mental behavior​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Split up or stick together?

And I need a weapon.
  • Options
    alex: i'm a one-wolf walking army, so...you should stick with me, and sith boy and chiss girl can go to the other location​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Mardok hands both Krys and Alex disruptor pistols: I will protect the dignatary here, go, gather help, and be the hero you are, Admiral, Imperator.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: general...i know you've been gone the better part of 40 years, but i should think you still remember my entire body is a weapon - i don't need to carry one​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Martok shrugs.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*stabs everyone in the face with a stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    *The Tepes drops out of warp near DS9, unleashing a volley of it's new phaser cannon's fire at a Hur'q ship (not a swarmer.) The blue phaser bolts slamming into the hull and bringing its structural integrity down to critical levels before its shield compensates, just barely saving it from destruction. The Tepes starts evasive maneuvers to stay out of swarmer reach*

Nick: *over comms* Tepes reporting in.

(You know the ships I'm talking about. The ones that have the shields that the sides become invincible the more they're shot)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake