test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Stark: *happily beeps, hovering lower to the ground*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (he mentioned FIVE archangels - there's only supposed to be four...THAT error)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    (What's that got to do with MY post though. Krystal never said anything about a number. Just a general question.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (which makes no sense because she was supposed to ask about the number...what part of this is not getting through to you?!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    (Maybe the part about her knowing exactly what you want her to ask? As I said, I am not psychic. How am I supposed to know what you want. And what prompt is she supposed to see to ask specific questions. Also she's not giving Alex ALL of her attention as she's also getting ready to head out to DS9, therefor she's a bit distracted. She does not have a photographic memory, she is not all knowing... what do you want me to say?

I set it up the way I did because she didn't quite catch what he said.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (jesus TRIBBLE christ, i have to do EVERYTHING around here!
    alex: tell that to the winchesters; they still managed to live just fine from year to year, even after dealing with vengeful spirits, wendigoes, werewolves, vampires, djinn, rugarus, zombies, shapeshifters, demons, pagan gods, rogue angels, all the prices of hell, the five archangels, leviathans, rogue angels with delusions of goodhood, the ultimate force of darkness in the universe, a soulless nephilim and even god himself

oh, and three apocalypses, one of which was started by god, or chuck as he preferred to be known in that universe, after he got shot in the shoulder
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,975 Arc User
    (i think the point was divided attention not that ratter didnt read it or misread it, posting a quote OOC wont do a thing but reiterating or clarifying IC will)

jakara: for gods sake bri shes very clearly wasted out of her mind you're ganna make her go out like that?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (She's not an expert on those things Shadow. As I said, she didn't quite catch it. So why do I have to edit my post to ask a specific question when she doesn't know squat about all that. It was a general question that still works. Why do you want her to be as knowedgable in these things as Alex when she has NO EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE? Just play off the question or let Krystal go to DS9, because it wouldn't make sense for her to zero in on details when she didn't catch said details in the first place.)

Ezri: *approaches Stark* Where did you come from?
    Briana: We came to this planet for a reason. I can go out on my own if you want.

Stark: *holoprojects a picture of Briana in a Starfleet Academy uniform for Ezri. Taken from Stark's point of view*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    alex: what what about angels? you mean the rogue ones with delusions of godhood or the five archangels i mentioned?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: we're all sh*t faced tho.

jaessa: yeah nar shadda isnt the best place, in our state we'd probably get picked up by slavers.... actually its a pretty sh*t place all it has going for it is gambling and all kinds of illegal TRIBBLE that you dont want to get involved with.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: I don't know... both? *shrugs*
    Ezri: So... you're Briana's Exocomp?
    Briana: I can take care of myself. I'm gonna go find guns.

Stark: *affermitive beep, mimicking a nod to go along with it*
    alex: that...doesn't really tell me anything - i need a specific question​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Considering I don't know anything about either... take your pick. *crosses her arms across her chest*
    Ezri: Ah...
    alex: i have no idea what you're trying to say...if you have a specific question, ask it - i'm not a mind reader...i mean, i am, but i don't use it without permission​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Stark: *happy beeps*
    Krystal: *sighs* You know what... I'll see you at DS9. This is really scrambling my brain right now.
    Ezri: How did you get here?
    Stark: *spore jumps behind Ezri then back to his original position*
    jaessa: have fun being a slave girl, nar shadda isnt for the feint of heart but hey what do i know, its not like i live in this galaxy or anything you know heard stories of the millions of missing people thru out the years. *her tone has heavy sarcasm as she shrugs on the ground.*
    alex: you...don't even know BASIC christianity, do you? otherwise you would've been asking me why i mentioned FIVE archangels when there are only four mentioned in the bible​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: I was never really religious. *shrug*
    Ezri: Wow! That is so cool!
    alex: even people who have never touched the book know there are only four archangels...they certainly did in earlier times, anyway​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: not like I have a weapon that could vaporize nearly anyone with one hit. Or the ability to control Water, Air, and Earth/metal. Or the strength to crush someone's windpipe with ease. I might be drunk but I'm not dumb.

Stark: *happy beeping, spinning around*

(I mean you'd have better luck talking to Nick about that stuff. Being born an Irishman he was a Catholic in ye olden medieval times.)
    Krystal: Guess I preferred being outside. *shrug*
    Ezri: Sparky can't do that.
    Stark: *spore jumps away, reappearing a moment later holding onto a paper bag*
    jaessa: alright have fun ill be lamenting over here.
    Briana: *Shrugs and exits the ship*
    (*pokes seven with stake*)
    shrav: and now i need to follow after them; hopefully they're still headed for nar shadda and they didn't decide to change direction halfway
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(so, seeing the cleave ship's glorious charge ability in action...OUTTA MY WAY, MOTHERFORKERS!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo