test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *Gets another drink, swigging it a bit agitated*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,975 Arc User
    jakara: *some how finds jaessas saber staff igniting it.* heh i bet i could use this thing pretty easily.

jaessa: nope. *raises her hand keeping her face in the ground and force pulls it into her hand.* you're just ganna hurt yourself.

jakara: aaawww.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Just.... Give me a bit before we leave. *Gets another drink. downing it*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jaessa: why whats up?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Just trying to drink enough of this whisky i got from Alex so I don't get stuck on the slave thing. So I'm trying not to care right now.
    jaessa: its pretty common place around here.
    Briana: I still don't like it. So I'm getting drunk enough not to care. and if i do still care i won't be able to do much *Downs another drink*
    jakara: i probly shouldnt go along then.

jaessa: alrighty then..... *doesnt move much on the ground.*
    Briana: Want me to pick you up a nice gun, Jakara?
    jakara: yeah thatd be cool if you would.
    Briana: Alright.
    jaessa: well head out when yer ready then. *hick ups.*
    Briana: I'm ready
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kessae comms over the comm system: Admrial, soemthing you want to know?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Besides wondering if you're a telepath? *chuckles* Which ships in the task force currently have clearance to approach DS9?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: So are we good to go?
    Kessae: No ship has clearance or has been denied without contacting DS9 control, Admiral. Its a case by case basis.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Krystal: So... for now just assume Exeter... great...
    *sigh*
    Alright... Guess they get a break for once. Kessae... I'm heading back to the Exeter and heading out to DS9. If anything comes up, go ahead and forward it to my ship. But for now... enjoy the downtime.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jaessa: does it look like im ready? *a heavy tone of sarcasm in her voice.*
    Briana: Yes? you just gotta stand
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    shrav: it's not just future tech...it's also tech this galaxy has never seen before or even DREAMED of creating

(*pokes seven with kyber crystal*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Kessae: Should I put the Tepes, Viktor Davion, and the Midsummer Night Dream on standby?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Yea. But not on "ready to go two minutes ago" standby. Not expecting any trouble. Ready to go, but not anxious.
    alex: not expecting any trouble...in this group *the wolf mutters to himself*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: I'm being optimistic Alex. Besides... they need the downtime.
    Briana: So C'mon. you need help up? *Walks over, offering her hand*

*Somewhere on the Exter, the mischievous Exocomp appears*
    alex: optimism does not belong int his task force...or any task force, really, but ESPECIALLY this one - pragmatism and realism are the only things you should be focusing on​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jaessa: I'm too drunk to stand. *she says with a groan.*
    (she means she's too stand to drunk, surely?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: What do you mean you're too drunk to stand? Just use your legs.

Stark: *Begins wandering around aimlessly*