test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,975 Arc User
    Jaessa: my legs dont work... * she sounds completely out of it.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: Are you sure? *Nudges one of Jaessa's legs with her boot*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Krystal: So you want me in a permanent state of Red Alert? No. That is not a way to live Alex. Hell... that's a pretty good way to forget how to live.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    alex: tell that to the winchesters; they still managed to live just fine from year to year, even after dealing with vengeful spirits, wendigoes, werewolves, vampires, djinn, rugarus, zombies, shapeshifters, demons, pagan gods, rogue angels, all the prices of hell, the five archangels, leviathans, rogue angels with delusions of goodhood, the ultimate force of darkness in the universe, a soulless nephilim and even god himself

oh, and three apocalypses, one of which was started by god, or chuck as he preferred to be known in that universe, after he got shot in the shoulder​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Am I supposed to know who you're even referring to?

Look... we've done pretty well for ourselves as we have always done. I will not go into a state of constant paranoia because "its the right thing to do". I don't need that kind of stress constantly. So frankly... my attitude is relax while you can. Be ready, but don't be so wound up you can't function without a crisis.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited May 2019
    alex: you mistake paranoia for being vigilant - like most other people do...paranoia is when you IMAGINE things are out to get you; things actually ARE out to get us

and you should watch more supernatural, especially since you've already had encounters with demons from their universe​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: *deadpan stare* I don't think Diablo counts Alex. And I'm pretty sure Matthew would back me up on that. He's got first hand experience.
    Stark: *wanders around the ship. Curiously looking at things*

Briana: Walking can't be too hard, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    alex: yes, he would know since matt was the one possessed by that demon...again - along with an angel which is still in him...somewhere deep inside him

rose would know, as she's the one who read the exorcism spell that purged it from him​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *heads for the door*
    alex: what? you seriously don't remember that incident? demons don't really do things quietly​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: I remember getting my head handed to me and not being able to do anything but make him angry. Not to mention the damage he caused to my ship. *turns to face Alex* I will NOT go into any situation assuming an Omega level threat. Because that will lead to paranoia, and make me unfit to do anything. And that kind of attitude is not good for morale either. A CONSTANT state of alert wears on people Alex. And in case you've forgotten... we've also got children who will be affected as well.
    alex: i don't believe it was a damaging incident - it was well after diablo and such incidences had started to decrease

(also...she seems to have missed his little error bringing up the archangels)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: But do you see where I'm coming from Alex? And what Angels?
    *a pair of fox ears poke around a corner near Stark*
    (i was talking about the number of them...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Ahsoka: Huh... Very interesting...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (*prods rattler with hershey's bar*)

shrav: and now i need to follow after them; hopefully they're still headed for nar shadda and they didn't decide to change direction halfway​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Kessae sends out Adm Jade's order for the MND, Viktor Davion and the Tepes to on be notice for immediate deployment, 4 hour turnaround as per Starfleet Regs.

RAdm Rose looks around and hit her desk console: Well, looks like we are on notice for rapid depolyment, Veronica.

Amanda: OK, so?

RAdm Rose: Well, very soon this ship is not going to be a ghost town becuase he might have to be somewhere for some action. Curious, the Exeter is preparing to leave. Krys just got here.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Stark: *Stops and looks at the fox ears, letting out a confused beep*

Briana: C'mon, you can do it. *Still offering a hand* We can get more booze somewhere else. You gotta get up first though.
    jaessa: *grumbles.* i cant move.....

jakara: dude shes gone.

jorin: blast it troopers in bound lets move people! *the remaining rebels fire on the troopers and retreat with the last of their camp to the landed crusader corvette.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Am i supposed to go all alone then?
    jaessa: give me a bit.
    (Why you poking me when I have last post on our end Shadow?)

Ezri: *pokes her head around the corner, looking like a normal kid with fox ears*
    (because you never corrected your post)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Stark: *beeps, looking at Ezri*

Briana: take your time I Guess
    jaessa: *grunts getting up looking excessively wobbly* alright.... im fine..... no im not. *falls down on her rear.*
    Briana: Take your time i guess. I wanna gamble and get guns.

Stark: *Floats over to Ezri*
    jaessa: ok. *gets back up staying on her feet but still very unbalanced.*
    Briana: C'mon. You good?

Stark: *Beeps*
    (Corrected what Shadow? I'm not psychic.)

Ezri: Huh... what's with the Exocomp? You're not Sparky...