test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *points at the kitchen* Perks of commanding a larger starship. Got room for more things like an actual bathroom and kitchen.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: We have an actual bathroom... Kitchen however.... yeeeah.... wish we could fit one in our quarters.... may put in a replicator for us, though.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    (Latinum isn't irreplecable because it was made to be, latinum is similar to platinum but is such a complex metal that it can't be replicated, so its rare and can't be copied which made it a good choice for a currency. What I'm saying is clearly Credits aren't made out of gold since it would be too easy for someone to just make fake credits then as gold is a precious material in star wars but not so rare that pirates wouldn't just gather it up and make it into their own credits. They must use a special metal in order to keep it so that any random guy can't make fake credits and use them.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Gaia: Aren't those pretty much standard issue?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, considering you are the Tepes Captian, you coudl request a kitchen. Maybe more like what we had in a small apartment in Paragon City, but it cna be done.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Gaia: A small personal kitchen... on an NX class starship. There's just no room. The Brig on a Galaxy class is bigger than the Bridge on an NX.
  • Options
    (Copper is cheap and relatively easy to get. same with nickel zinc and other things. I don't hear much about counterfeit pennies, nickel, dimes or quarters. I just imagine they would be replicable.)

Nick: I do like my bridge though... and its a Nx-refit, not just a straight up NX. We could move the Captain's quarters down to the secondary hull and combine some unused spaces.... or keep it on the main hull and combine a few of the unused spaces into a larger space, maybe move it to the inner hull rather than the outer hull, it would sacrifice the view of space though. I feel concerned about how my crew would feel though.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Rose: You didnt live 21st century East Coast America, Gaia. It was cramped.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: *Chuckles* i did. Manhattan was a pain to live in but i wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Options
    Gaia: Ok... got me there.
  • Options
    (That's because we live in the modern day where it would be difficult to have the machines to turn nickle and copper into coins, plus they're of such low value that even if one did start manufacturing them it wouldn't be very easy money, credits however exist in a significantly more technologically advanced society where it would be much easier to obtain manufacturing equipment.)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    officer: *stands there with a bored expression as she shrugs* yeah maybe i did. go on then i dont want to see you causing any trouble tho alright?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: We won't. *she nods* Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    Nick: so what do you think of my idea, Gaia?

Briana: *attaches the leather pouch if coins to her belt before going to grab her phaser pistol. Walking down the ramp and joining the group outside the ship*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    officer: move along now. *she says nonchalantly*

jaessa: *puts on a mask before moving further.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Rose starts to cook soem bacon, as the smell permates the quarters.

Rose: So, looks liek we are close to getting everything taken care of.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *perks up* I smell bacon...
    Gaia: you're in trouble now Rose.
  • Options
    Nick: Gaia... you heard what I said, right? *starts walking over to the kitchen to start cooking what he's going to cook*
  • Options
    Gaia: You sure you wanna put your ship through that much of a refit?
  • Options
    Nick: it's less of a refit and more about interior design. It's something that wouldn't be all to hard to do. Even if I did have to put it in drydock, could use it as an excuse to get more powerful cannons. Maybe some better shields.... now that you got me thinking I could upgrade the impulse engines too. *grins as he starts to make the fries* warp core is fine though.
  • Options
    Rose: Yeah, i know, bacon. I got enough for the ravenous horde.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: what do you think about that, Gaia? *chuckles and looks over at Rose* can you make some extra bacon so I can make some bacon wrapped scallops? Even if it's only me eating them.
  • Options
    Rose: I think you will have to see if there is any left? Notice all the drooling people out here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: We might have some extra

Oculus: *Walks over to Jaesa* What's wrong?
  • Options
    Nick: I just need maybe... 7 strips of bacon. Maybe more if somebody else wants some bacon wrapped scallops.

Briana: *looks around* this place is interesting. I like the aesthetic. The architecture and all that. *grins*
  • Options
    Gaia: *laughs* Might have to fight Krystal for the bacon.
  • Options
    Rose: Krys, Leo, Fiona, Pirsi, Ezri, Zach, Anya, Jess, anyone else?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Gaia: Normally me too, but in this case... I know when a fox needs to back down.
  • Options
    Nick: I mean she can have some scallops wrapped in bacon too. *starts frying the fries, making them McDonalds style*

So Gaia. That whole refit idea. What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    Gaia: Its on you Nick. I'm not a member of your crew. I'm a passenger.