test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: I mean you kinda are more than that. To me at least. I wanna hear what you think.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    *the Bloodfang also lands in a free spot and shrav departs, working his way through customs via a smooth voice and a flash of gold before meeting up with briana and the sith squad*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *to Shrav* Yo.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: well im a pure blood sith and most likely being looked for cuz the empire probably thinks im still with them so its best i hide my face.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    shrav: hrrr...*he rumbles by way of greeting* so how much grease did you have to palm off to get through customs? (referencing the 'greasing palms' euphemism for bribery)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: Oculus took care of it for us.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Fairly easy. If I could handle a ghost I can handle some imperials. *to Jaessa* I mean I'm from a species that is entirely force sensitive, I'd probably be on a watch list or something but I guess an eye shield stands out less than bright red skin.

Ethrit: Couldn't we just use some make up to fake her being pale or something?

Reina: I want bacon too of course.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    shrav: or just say you forgot the sunblock while visiting tatooine or something *he interjects with a thick huffing which seems to be the shistavanen equivalent of laughter*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: She can use the holoemitter I've been using to appear as my regular self when i need to. *Shrugs* Faster and easier than makeup.
  • Options
    shrav: *blinking* how would a holoemitter help disguise someone? they are used for communication and recording (i don't think they have holographic disguises in star wars...which, given how holograms look in the franchise, isn't surprising)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Trust me, it'll help. You think i normally look like this?
  • Options
    shrav: ...yes?

(and he was more asking how she managed to take a technology that is mainly used for communication and recordings and turn it into a disguise given its...lack of refinement in that galaxy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Nope.... Be back in a second. *Walks back into the ship and into the captain's quarters, grabbing the holoemitter, then leaving the ship back the way she came*
  • Options
    (*pokes all the things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jaessa: that and the facial ridges and spikes and all that but yeah i would stand out a lot.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Approaches jaessa, holding out the holoemitter* Clip this to your belt and activate it by pressing it. You will be disguised. just trust me please.
  • Options
    jaessa: a mask should do just fine but thanks. well i guess we should see whats around then yeah?
  • Options
    Briana: trust me. Just put it on. At the very least just to demonstrate to our friend here that it actually works. If you don't like it you can hand it back and I'll use it to look like my normal self.
  • Options
    jaessa: i dont think anyone was doubting if it worked or not, i just dont feel like i need it. *shrugs*
  • Options
    Briana: Shrav was doubting it. Look you're here with us. We dont want to risk compromising ourselves because you think you're fine with just a mask. If anything the mask looks more suspicious.
  • Options
    jaessa: its naboo the upper class either paint their face or wear masks, you know i live in this galaxy right? this aint my first pod race.
  • Options
    Briana: look you play ball by our rules or you can stay on the ship.
  • Options
    jaessa: i renounced the empire and you're still treating me like a prisoner? fine i'll just part ways here then.
  • Options
    Briana: just wear the damn disguise, please?
  • Options
    jaessa: what are you so worried about? its not like i can get out of trouble or anything geez.
  • Options
    Briana: look... you say that but you're a counterpart of jakara. And Jakara's way of getting out of trouble has been to... well fight an entire army on Jorin's planet, Mandalore. Just try it on if its uncomfortable then you won't have to use it, okay?
  • Options
    jaessa: basing how i act off of my counterpart.... you realize just like she is her own person i am too? im not her im a completely different person and im a bit insulted that you would just assume i act like her with out even caring to know what im actually like....
  • Options
    Briana: it's been like this for 99.99% of people's counterparts I've encountered including my own. I'm just trying to be safe until we have more time to actually get to know you. A few minutes eating pie and tacos isnt much.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jamie: Well how many people actually know about purebloods? If we painted your face and your horns how many people would actually get suspicious of your horns? Can't you cover some up by wearing your hair differently too?

Oculus: A Mask is probably fine as long as it fits in with the Naboo aesthetics.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (it isn't really the color of the skin or horns that are the problem - a bit of makeup and you could pass as a zabrak - except for those weird tentacle things on either side of a sith's nose which zabrak do NOT have)​​

#LegalizeAwoo