test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (see above - and yes...which also means malachor is the shattered world where the mass-shadow generator was activated at the end of the mandaloran war instead of a dead world housing a sith temple

which kind of also conflicts...but the legends world was called malachor FIVE, so there had to be at least 4 other planets in the system)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    (Alright. That's all sorted out now. I posted my last question before I saw your edited response that added rebels)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Oculus: I have a few recipes. *she nods eating a slice of her pie*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You know what... lets all work on something. Might not have a grill but I can do cheeseburgers.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: What should I make then?

Briana: I want some chocolate pie... or cherry pie... or chocolate pie topped with cherries... maraschino cherries.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *shrav is currently sampling the piece of pie he nabbed, which he seems to enjoy giving the muted, pleasured growling coming from him*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Oculus: But I just made pie. Delicious chocolate apple pie? *she looks confused*
    (I can guarantee apple pie made with the apples she used would taste better than the majority of types of pie)

Jessica: That sounds wonderful
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    ((nick geez you have your answer quit asking. parts of canon and legends, clone wars, R1, and rebels minus the ending with thrawn.))

jaessa: ive just never had it, i mainly live off pretty basic food like rations or easily made things.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Kids, keep Auntie Krystal out of the kitchen.

Fiona: Yes, Mommy.

Leo: Yeah.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (I haven't asked for a few hours and its already sorted out now? So I dont know why you're annoyed since it's been settled.)

Nick: what do you all like? Bacon wrapped Scallops sound good? Bit of garlic?

Briana: sorry, I'm just thinking... i do want that stuff maybe later though. I love this apple pie. Maybe some hot Carmel would be a good addition in the future
    Krystal: Wait what?
    Gaia: I think you just got shot down.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose: You just sit there, and be loved Krys. We cna handle this. (Looks at Reina) So you want to cook, or sit there and hold Krys down?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Nick: I wanna help too
    Rose: With do think you better at, Nick?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Nick: I can smoke some beef ribs. Maybe make a ton of potato salad or coleslaw. Bacon wrapped scallops. Gimmie an idea of what you think would be good
    Oculus: I'll remember that. I can bake another pie later.

*Ethrit starts looking for an unoccupied landing pad for them to use*

Reina: I think they want you to relax hon.
    Krystal: *looks a bit like a put off fox, crossing her arms across her chest*
    edited April 2019
    (i think you need to actually get permission to land - especially on an empire-controlled world)

*shrav finishes off his pie slice with a content growl and sets the empty dish and cutlery down* i should get back to my ship so i can get a landing spot too - thanks for the food; beats the hell out of rations...even imperium ones, which already beat the pants off imperial ones - or republic ones which are only SLIGHTLY less awful​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: Ok, you cna make some potato salad and the fries, me and JEss has the burgers, Gaia, hot dawgs please. And Krystal, Relax, enjoy. Play soem games with the kids, you rarely play with the kids.

Fiona and Leo does the puppy dog eyes at Auntie Krys.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Gotta drive. Be back soon)
    Krystal: *sighs* Alright...
    Gaia: Wait I can cook?
    Krystal: You have some of my memories from years ago right?
    Gaia: Yea...
    Krystal: Then you can cook hot dogs.
    Gaia: Oh boy...
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    (Cut to kitchen fire suppression going off in 5, 4, 3,...)
    jaessa: sounds good. *gets up stretching* well lets see where we are then. *walks over to the cockpit taking in the view.* wow... it really hasnt changed much...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Ethrit: Hasn't even changed much for us either it seems. Maybe a few more cities but the major ones seem mostly about the same. *he looks out as he lands the ship*

Reina: Sojnds like a lot of delicious food.

Jessica: Let's get started.
    Nick: *smirks, looking at Gaia* I can help while I make whatever they let me make.

Briana: so where are we exactly on the planet?
    jaessa: beats me.
    Ethrit: Well I think its the capital. (Is the capital called Theed? or is only the palace called Theed?)

(Theed is in fact the city)

Briana: we have permission to land here, right?

Nick: *still grinning, he Kisses Gaia's cheek* you can help me with what I'm gonna do, I'll help you with what you're gonna do, sound good? I think I may do more than the potato salad and fries just cause I can.
    jaessa: im pretty sure you can just bribe an imperial to look the other way, that works a lot.
    Rose smiles as the kids play with Auntie Krys.

Rose: She rarely just sits and do nothing.
    Ancient Griffon insult