What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *come out and face me, whatever you are*
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Pulls back*
    Easy Kuntel. You just passed out a few minutes ago.

*Smiles at her... and his eyes turn red for a second then back.*
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    *come out and face me, whatever you are*

*An overbearing force enters her mind.*

Daemron: I have taken your power, weakling, and you will die... do not interferes with my plans for domination.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Notices the eyes change*
    *Grabs the front of his shirt*
    I saw that. You're not fooling me anymore Daemron.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Oh really?*

*you forgot soemthing, you are fighting the two of us.*
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Looks down at her hands, confused.*

Wh-what are you talking about cher?

Daemron: Even when you think you're smart, you mortals make such foul mistakes.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *walks into ten forward and crashes onto a barstool, asking the bartender for something really strong*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I saw your eyes flash red. And as a Tactical trained officer, details are important. Last time I saw those eyes go red, Daemron was in the house.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *and you do not know anything about me. You can't kill me. Oh, you can try. Others have, but i won't stay dead. And you forgot, me and Kuntel share a mystical link. That was the only way you could pull my power, through him. and between the two of us, we can defeat you.*
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    OOC:... Why do I think this thing with Rose could quickly become an affair?:P

*Blinks.*

Okay... I guess I'll-

*Eyes widen and one turns red, the other stays grey. The body locks into a contraction, two minds now warring for control.*

Daemron: Ha! There is in no way he can find me!

*This is when I find him.*

Me: What the hell are you doing!? Get the f*ck out of my head!
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: Its not. She isn't that into you.)
    (OOC: the link was made when you went out of control in Vienna and she used almost all her power to help you control it. My idea was you took her power to use it, unknowingly, then get back to the ship realised what you did and give it back.)

*Me or him?*
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    (plus, he cheats on jade and shadow's going to use his balls as chewtoys)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    OOC: I swear, I have deja vu every time you say that, shadow...

Both of you!

Daemrin: I WILL NOT HAVE YOU RUIN MY .PLANS AGAIN, MORTAL!

Me: SHUT THE F*CK UP!

*A mental war is not exciting to watch... but Rose feels herself getting pulled in, the maelstrom of thoughts like a tornado.*
    edited September 2014
    *Forces Kuntel back onto the biobed and gets ontop of him to pin him*
    Get out of Kuntel you TRIBBLE! Before I ask a Vulcan to help me get in there to force you out!
    edited September 2014
    (Since i am in there, I can affect it.)
    *Hey, ugly. You forgot about me.* as Rose conjours up a nice ice tornado and flings it to the deamon.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *vaguely senses the mental battle going on, but just slams down more alcohol*

forget it...they didn't need my help earlier, they're not getting it now

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *The body is locked rigid, the eyes alternating between looks of fear, anger, desperation, and, finally, victory...*

*The battle seems to go on for ages, Rose and I fighting Daemron as much as we can, but seemingly getting no where. Then he makes a mistake. Finally overpowers Daemron, and banishes him from his mind entirely, sending Rose her power back at the same time. Daemron slips away, defeated, back to his own dimension.*

*Red eye turns grey.*
    edited September 2014
    (vitals are quickly going back to normal.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Reynolds is still trying to figure out what the hell happened*

*Jade is still pinning Kuntel, ready to punch him if he did something*
    edited September 2014
    "Hey Doc. Fancy meeting you here." Rose says in a hush voice.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Considering you came here then dang near dropped dead in my sickbay?
    edited September 2014
    *Wakes up, sees Jade straddling him, and frowns.*

Isn't this too public a place to be doing this, cher?
    edited September 2014
    "my fault really. Saving Kuntel forced feedback cuasing us to develop a magical link. Then some demon decided to use it to drain my power. Just came back from Kuntel's mind with power back. Tried to tell others about demon, but no one wanted to listen."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Blinks* Demon? Magical link? What?

*Jade doesn't flinch*
    Not letting you go until I know Daemron's not home.
    edited September 2014
    Um... ask me something Daemron wouldn't know?
    edited September 2014
    (if he was in your head, chances are he'd know everything you know)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    He was in your head. How is that going to work?
    *Thinks for a minute*
    Future kid's name?
    edited September 2014
    Rose smiles weakly. "You need to ask your captain's fiance about demon. As for mystical link, its not hard to explain it, just time consuming. Hopefully, I will tell you about it later."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    ... Aleksandr Perseus Jade-von Habsburg... Jakob Jade-von Habsburg.... and Misty Jade-von Habsburg.

And you get very sexy in the future.
    edited September 2014
    *Maintains position for a moment, and actually leans in closer to look at his eyes before backing down and getting off of him*