Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *hugs back and follows*
    Gaia: *nods*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Prime Raneson: Hm. Sounds like you had an interesting time after we left, Alex.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *kisses Gaia's cheek* Now.... I don't think I'll be needed for awhile.... Do you wanna relax for a bit, just us? We can watch a movie or something.

Briana: *Falls back asleep on the couch in her quarters, hiding herself entirely under a blanket*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    yeah, you could say that...though, seeing a 2.5 mile long decepticon warship rising up out of the ocean is not really my idea of 'interesting'...more like terrifying given the conundrum was massively outmatched by it​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Rising out of the ocean huh...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *Smirks and hangs his uniform jacket up, looking back to Gaia as the scene fades out*

Briana: *smiles in her sleep, feeling comfy. Unaware of who's on their way to find her*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Love, get yourself and kids to safety and get help Now. Don’t make order you.

Nyssa: Mom, we need to help Aunt Rose and Vee. (She is about to teleport to the bridge of the RKT)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jorin: *holds his arm so he walks over to a window looking out into space.* we the hell just hit us...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    yes...apparently it crashed in the atlantic (or pacific; they never actually named the ocean tarantulus found it in...probably pacific, come to think of it, since that's the ocean that borders washington) after it shot down the ark and was shot down in turn, then at some point tarantulus found it, and after he got blown up by vok possession, megatron then found it and tried to use it to blow up the ark...galvatron was not happy about having his own warship used against him​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    In jorins room
    Computer: lvl 10 temporal wavefront hit the Lexington at Warp 50 relative.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Prime Raneson: Wait, did you say Galvatron?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeaaaah...that's a long story; basically, he showed up after megatron tried to alter the outcome of the great war in the decepticon's favor by killing optimus prime; when he showed up, i thought we were in for one hell of a fight to try and defend optimus' body and spark while repairs were underway, but...*he then explains what happened from the moment he arrived at the ark up to the point optimus primal returned prime's spark to his repaired vessel and the maximal's fortification of the ark* ..and galvatron decided to remain with us and defend the ship from his idiotic, megalomaniacal, god-complexed predacon descendant instead of returning to his own time​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Prime Raneson: Huh. If only I got to see that. Galvatron, from what I read about him on the Autobot database, hates it when somebody does something really stupid, such as say, attempting to destroy the universe itself.

(And that seems to apply for all incarnations of Megatron/Galvatron. They really hate stupidity.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    (then he should hate himself, since he tried to do something similar after breaking off the ceasefire he brokered with optimus prime right after the hate plague thing)

yeah, if megatron had actually succeeded...the sheer intensity of the timestorm he unleashed may have done just that, with or without unicron's aid - do you know why temporal agents do their damnedest to maintain the integrity of any timeline, even if things MIGHT improve by intervening?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: Because if the integrity is not maintained, history and time would be changed too radically and disrupting time itself, which, if I understand temporal mechanics currently, could destroy the universe if time is disrupted too much.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    it's not so much the disruption of time, but the consequences of the second law of thermodynamics...we learn that the multiverse consists of an infinite number of universes, but that isn't the whole story - there AREN'T actually an infinite number because the energy of the multiverse is not infinite, and as you know, energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be altered...for every new branching timeline created in any given universe, it saps energy from existing ones - too many new ones, and the old ones suffer from cascading entroptic collapse

*alex sighs and rubs a paw along his muzzle again before chugging back a shot of the aldebaran whisky he's drinking* you know how i found out about all this? daniels...dog-damned daniels; he told me after the temporal cold war 'ended', for the 25th century at least, because of...events that occurred with my romulan republic counterpart during the initial outbreak of it shortly after the end of the iconian war​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: *Groans* Of course it had to be Daniels...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah...so maybe he did have a good reason to allow everything that happened with the na'kuhl, tholians, tuterians and noye to happen...he's still an insufferable jackass​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    (jorin wasnt in his room hes in the hallways of the lexington)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Agreed. Regardless of his reasons... *Sighs* So, is there anything else, Alex?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah...*he gets to his feet and prepares to head out after leaving a credit chit on the table for the bottle* remember to keep your privacy field up when you do it with onyx *he grins wolfishly and flames back to the conundrum before raneson can respond*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: W-Wha- *Groans in frustration and embarrassment*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (So whereever Jorin asked, the computer answerd. Lexington got sideswiped and it’s a killer sensative now)

(Is Alex in his office?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (not yet)

*alex is still chuckling to himself as he enters his ready room to start drafting up reports for repairs to deliver to k-13's engineering staff*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Recognized voice in Alex office: And Daniels will be using this mission as a training aide foe decades to come, Alexander
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *alex immediately grabs the pistol latched to the underside of his desk and points it at the intruder, then lowers it with a frustrated huff as the voice filters into his brain* you almost got shot; you should know better than to drop by unannounced when i'm still in 'cloak-using agent hunting' mode​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Drake: You know I am not even here. (He sees something akin to Star Wars holocommunicator floating there). You played a dangerous game, Alex. You won, but even you know it should never been that close.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i'm not even going to ask how you know what went on, but nothing i did or didn't do could've prevented megatron pulling what he pulled, aside from a direct assault on the predacon base which, thanks to their defensive grid, would've ended up costing way too much (which isn't technically true if we're going strictly by the show, as it seems to be VERY easy to infiltrate the darksyde...given it happens multiple times)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Those times where it was seemingly easy to infiltrate the Darksyde, seemed to me as if they were running on luck each time... but maybe that's just me...)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif