test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,160 Arc User
    (I don't even know who is waiting on who at this point. I need a nap. Fatigue is hitting me hard right now)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (right now, i'm waiting on both seven and rattler)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    (I think rose might still be on the line. I'm kinda lost as to who's talking to who right now.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    (I'm about to pass out right now so gonna keep this brief.

Nick is talking to Gaia. last Gaia said, she was worried about something and Nick asked her what.

Ezri was talking to Nyssa I think. and cleo was too. Cleo mentioned going to find briana, whom is sleeping in her quarters on the lexington

Some officer from K13 was trying to talk to krystal i think. and shadow said OOC this is about the time for any ships that don't have it up to put on temporal shielding cause the storm is like 10 minutes out. Lexington and Takao need to put it up as far as i know. Unless the takao did it off screen. like any ships that don't have it on now may as well put it on offscreen.

Anyways I'm gonna be asleep. if i got anything wrong about what shadow was doing blame my fatigue)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    *Tracker and Novimus Prime board Firestorm*
    (Did Cheetor get Rattrap before he went for Mount St. Hilary or is Rattrap boarding Firestorm?)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (all maximals are currently on their way back to north america, so only alex and michael are currently aboard firestorm)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Right)
    *Firestorm then goes into hover mode, and hovers over the Axalon section, and drops cables. Starwarp attaches the cables onto it, then he and Galvatron head off for St. Hilary, followed by Firestorm who is now carrying the Axalon section*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *roughly an hour later, the maximals have all returned to the ark and begun fortifying it with help from alex and a stack of old starfleet engineering bunker fabrication kits while optimus is on the ark's bridge preparing to transfer prime's spark back to his newly-repaired body*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2018
    *The Autobots and Galvatron are patrolling the perimeter, watching for any signs of the Predacons, having also arrived recently*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    *optimus primal holds up the two fragments of the 'matrix of leadership' and opens the cockpit hatch on his chest, allowing the autobot leader's spark to hover between its original vessel and temporary one as optimus brings the two fragments together, causing a brief, bright flash as they fuse back into one single piece once again holding prime's spark, the maximal leader then hovering up to optimus prime and triggering the opening sequence for his spark container before placing it back within its rightful owner, the restoration of his spark causing optimus to briefly reactivate and lock eyes with his descendant before teletraan's stasis protocols return him to emergency stasis once more until his proper awakening in 1984*

alex: well, he's back in normal stasis...and reality is hopefully back to normal as well

rattrap: yeaah...now all we have to do is keep it that way for the next few million years​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Novimus Prime: *Walks in* So has he returned to stasis?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    alex: yes...he had a brief moment of consciousness though - and he saw optimus...hopefully his memory banks didn't record the event or he just passes it off as a quirk of stasis lock when he wakes properly in a few million years​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Takao will do it off screen. Lexington will probably get theirs up last second, and get buffeted a bit like the Excelsior did in ST6.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    [temporal wavefront will impact k-13 in 5 minutes]​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2018
    [USS Berlin Bridge]
    Prime Raneson: Are the temporal shields up?
    Tactical Officer: Yes ma'am.
    Prime Raneson: *Turns on the intercom* All hands, brace for impact.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    [temporal wavefront will impact k-13 in 3 minutes]​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Deunan: Come on... where is that... there it is... That's what went wrong after we used the Annorax weapon! *fixes the phase variance*
  • Options
    [temporal wavefront will impact k-13 in 2 minutes]

(some kind of alert should probably be going off on lexington about now - a very loud and irritating to those trying to sleep alert)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Oynx: *Enters the Berlin's bridge* What's going on?
    Prime Raneson: Temporal wavefront. It's gonna hit us in a couple of minutes, so you might want to sit down.
    Oynx: Okay... *Goes and sits down on the chair to the left of Raneson's Captain's Chair*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (Thread silence... Hm.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Gma has had a successful surgery to repair her left femur this afternoon. And tonight will be the first night this week i will sleep in my own bed. Gma will be in the hospital for a few more days, then weeks of rehab.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: *Covers her ears with her hands, groaning before covering her head with a pillow, trying to drown out or muffle the noise to no avail*

Nick: *Waiting for Gaia's response as he looks at her*
  • Options
    (*prods rattler with feather*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Ishikawa, tell Lexington, Berlin and Tepes we have a upgrade to our shields, we can ride out the Temporal Front.

Ishikawa: Aye, Aye, Sir.

Amanda, looking at the main screen: Oh, Pretty.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (*continues prodding rattler with feather*)

[temporal wavefront will impact k-13 in 1 minute]​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Lexington's shields are still down as the final adjustments are made*
    *Krystal's wearing a hole in the deck*
    Gaia: *shakes her head before noticing the incoming wave* Nothing that can't be put off.
  • Options
    [temporal wavefront will impact k-13 in 30 seconds]

(batten down the hatches, mateys!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (by the way, did anyone read the story blog they just put up on the news page? i think i'm going to use that...specifically the bit about the universe collapsing if too much disruption to the timeline occurs)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I just did. Anyways... I'm out for a bit. Got RL things to do.)
  • Options
    Nick: what do you mean? We've been sitting here in silence for a half hour. maybe even longer. it seems like something important if you stop talking for so long, just thinking of what to say.

Briana: *trying to ignore the noise as she keeps the pillow over her head*