test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Oh, well... how do I put this... ah, essentially, I'm his mate now... *Sighs*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    you two shagged, didn't you?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Blushes* Yeah, we did... and... uh... I'm pregnant as well... *Sighs*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Ok, so.....did Alex save the timeline, or are we in a time loop?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (The timeline was already saved by the Maximals when they put Optimus' spark back into him after he was repaired. The timeline is safe.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    (yeah, it's like the timestorm didn't even happen for those who weren't under a temporal shield when the shift occurred...so only TFJ really knows something happened - oh, and the timecops too, i suppose; which means one should be showing up soon to debrief alex)

*blank stare* ...excuse me? after i SPECIFICALLY told him to wrap it before he tapped it?!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (So Franklin Drake is sitting in Alex's ready room chair, got it)

Quinn looks around and is about to say something Linnea, but stops: Has Fleet Admrial Jade returned a message yet for the teleconference?

Linnea: No, but I will send it again. (She walks)

Quinn sits down: Something happened, I can feel it in my bones. (looks at the seal of Alex on one of the PADDs) and you had something to do with it.

RKT

Radm Rose gets her self up on the deck, then sees her Bridge is in Emergency Lighting Mode, and she hears her daughtercalling for her Momma. But Rose tries to get up, but her legs will not respond. She can barely hear anyone.

(The RKT got Rocked, and suffered significant damage from the Temporal Front.)

Everyone can see the survey ship is fine, but the RKT looks like some rammed its front real hard. Her power is unstable, and she leaking atmopshere all over the place. No Telemetry, not Comms with the RKT.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Prime Raneson: ... Yeah, he told me about that talk you gave him... So yeah, as you put it, he "tapped" me, but... I initiated it, and one thing led to another...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *alex sighs in frustration and drags a paw down the front of his muzzle* well, i guess it isn't as big a deal now that neither of you are really on active duty; but that kind of reckless irresponsibility is NOT going to win him any brownie points with the promotion board​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: *Sigh* Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if my CMO has already pulled me off the active duty roster under medical authority...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah...it's been a hell of a nine months and two weeks; damn glad to be back - oh, by the way...that second moon? it was an alien superweapon​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Prime Raneson: It's been over nine months for you, it's only been what, a week for rest of the team and for everyone else, four days.... I hate temporal mechanics... So the second moon was an alien super weapon. Guess that explains why the second moon didn't exist later in the future; the Maximals must've blew it up, I'm guessing.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah...kind of didn't have a choice given it was trying to detonate the energon deposits on earth since the vok - that's the name of the species that built the thing, as well as that african stonehenge and several flying islands scattered around earth - didn't take kindly to our intruding on - and in the case of one of those flying islands, wrecking - their 'experiment' and tried to sterilize it along with the entire planet...and that's also what happened to most of the energon on earth; what wasn't fried by the heatray was converted to stable cubes and harvested over the subsequent months​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (K-13 has been alerted that the RKT is drifting in space and has lost primary and secondary power.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    *Lexington locks a tractor beam on the Turner and sends engineering teams over to figure out what happened*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,158 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Nick: *Continues to wait for a response from Gaia*

Briana: *Tries getting back to sleep*

(Would be nice if i got a response, rattler. Nick has been waiting 3 or 4 days for a response from gaia, only for it to be sidelined when alex finally posted the storm hitting. She could have said something much sooner. and once that passed as quickly as it came. back to what he was saying being ignored...)

"We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    (Sorry for being gone so long on tuesday I got scraped by a car. What have I missed?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (A lot of stuff with the autobots, temporal wave hit us... now... not sure.)

Gaia: Nick... I'll be fine. I'm just... nervous about all this.
    Krystal: *going over reports from the other ships while trying to figure out what happened to the Turner*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (a whole lot; get reading

also, all ship captains are getting pestered by quinn's aide to get in contact with him

double also, alex is waiting for raneson)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    On the RKT

Amanda: Mommy, I’m bleeding. Mama! Mommy!

RAdm Rose tries to get moving but something isn’t right.

RADM Rose: Karter, sitrep.

Something scrambled over the waves but no answer.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: *sighs* yeah, I'm nervous too... But this is also... Exciting... You know? *smiles at Gaia*

Briana: *pulls a blanket back over herself, trying to get comfy and go back to sleep on the couch in her quarters*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *a loud BANG, like something heavy being dropped, or falling over, goes off somewhere outside briana's quarters*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *opens her eyes, looking towards the door for a moment before laying back down and closing her eyes* That sounds like something that's not my problem... Yet... *sighs* I bet I jinxed myself...
  • Options
    *Lexington reports they are unable to reply immediately due to rendering assistance to Turner, which has been heavily damaged*
    Gaia: Haven't been this nervous for a long time.
  • Options
    (now you know what'shis/hername is going to ask WHY the turner has been heavily damaged when by her last report, which was probably minutes before the timeline exploded, she was just fine)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Hull show determination consistent with millions of years of deterioration.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: Yeah... Me either... But if I'm nervous, I'm happy I get to be the man that's nervous with you. *runs a hand through Gaia's hair* And this is an exciting nervousness. A happy nervousness. Good things are happening.

Briana: *with no further noises, she starts to drift back to sleep*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: So, these... Vok were using Earth for some experiment...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    *Cleo tugs on Ezri trying to get her to follow her*

*Veronica holds Jack and Amanda using her power to slowly heal them as she limps over to Rose.*

Veronica: I guess that was my bad feeling...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    from what optimus related to us after he was..brought back, yes; we know they seeded the planet with energon, they built those ruins in africa - which a fight over triggered the arrival of a probe, by the way - at least one of the flying islands we found, one of which contained a massive energon crystal that contact with could supercharge a cybertronian to super saiyan levels of power and was likely the cause of it levitating, and the other was full of marked traps and a massively powerful energy weapon...it seemed to be some kind of test for sapient life, given the marked traps, and the energy weapon was likely a test of character and morals​​

#LegalizeAwoo