test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    (Plus Briana had escaped it very easily)

Briana: *Back to being peacefully asleep*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Drake: I want you to investigate why the RKT temporal shields failed. I personally provided the device to the RKT and the rest of Task Force Jade. Please, find out how this could happen. Times up. (Line cuts off. He knew how long your techs needed to crack his encryption and be able to track the signal.). (You know the vector to 10 degrees of the vector Sol is)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (eh, if their shields failed, no one would remember anything happened because they would've merged into the new timeline after the shift occurred)

*alex groans, wishing he had thought to bring the bottle with him, then gets to his feet and heads onto the bridge* comms, hail the lexington and get admiral jade on the line *the felinoid manning communications responds with an 'aye, captain' and sends the hail*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Little busy trying to keep the Turner in one piece Alex...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    (The shields probably failed after the wave disappeared and the timeline sorted itself out, not before.)

*By now, Raneson had beamed back to the Berlin and is currently reading a book in the ready room*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah, that's what i'm calling about...i just had a visit from our 'favorite' S31 agent, and he asked me to find out why their shields failed *alex's voice comes in over the comm system, still fuzzy and staticky but far more intelligible than the message he sent the berlin*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Hm. *Thinks for a second and then marks the page on the book, then closing the cover then pressing a button on the computer sitting on the desk* Computer, hail Admiral Riker at Starfleet Command.
    Computer: Working.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: *sigh* Why do I feel like I'm going to need an aspirin before the day's out?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    oh, you're going to need way more than one...in the meantime, i need to get this ship in drydock and deliver my full report to admiral quinn about everything that happened in the past​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Admiral Riker answers Raneson's hail*
    Admiral Riker: Admiral Riker speaking, what do you need?
    Prime Raneson: Admiral, what is the status of the 333rd Squadron?
    Admiral Riker: They're currently at Los Angeles Air Base. Their CO just recently retired, so I haven't found a new one yet...
    Prime Raneson: I have a potential CO for the squadron. Commander Briana Victoria of the USS Tepes.
    Admiral Riker: She has experience?
    Prime Raneson: Yes sir. In both command and piloting aircraft.
    Admiral Riker: I'll have to ask Admiral Jade for final clearance, but provided she permits it, Commander Victoria will get the 333rd Squadron.
    Prime Raneson: Good. Thank you, Admiral.
    Admiral Riker: No problem. Riker out. *Cuts the comm*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: *groans*
  • Options
    Nyssa teleports over to the bridge of the RKT

Nyssa: My Goddess. (She then turns on a small drone which is a flashlight and camera, which is being shown to the Lexington)

Nyssa: Lexington, you getting this feed?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: What the hell?!
  • Options
    Nyssa: Looks likes The boys room after they try to wrestle with each other. (It looks like it went thru the spin cycle in a tornado, or like a Betazoid piloting a Galaxy class starship). Aunt Vee! (She goes over to a hurt Veronica carrying her two kids, with Amanda has a compound fracture. Except for the O’Connels, no one else is on the bridge)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: What happened?
  • Options
    *alex heads back to his ready room and gathers together all the reports he made about each mission undertaken during the beast wars and compiles them in a cohesive format, then transmits the whole kit 'n caboodle to admiral quinn using his direct connection*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nyssa: Auntie Krys! What should I do?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *report submitted to quinn, alex gets up and goes to request a drydock berth to begin proper repairs to the conundrum*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ((A few minutes later, Alex can hear Quinn do a headdesk))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Anything you can to help. I... Honestly don't know what's going on with the Turner right now.
  • Options
    Nyssa: She is falling apart, Auntie. It’s like this ship is old. I remember seeing pictures from a derelict Reaper dread orbiting a similar star system for about 3 million years. You stated one the vid the state of the derelict.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited November 2018
    (it got hit by entropic decay, like the kind of decay made by certain temporal-based weapons and powers

also, happy reading jorel - it isn't a novel, but there's still a fair bit of report there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Sorry... last post before bed got busy with shopping)

*Jessica teleported over with Nyssa*

Jessica: Stay calm. It looks like the ship was hit hard by that temporal wave.

Veronica: Rose is injured and so is amanda and Jack though their injuries aren't too severe. *she kisses her kids and keeps using magic to heal them and dull the pain* they're going to need medical attention I'm not very good at healing magic I can only do so much. I think the rest of the crew is in the pattern buffer.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Cleo takes Ezri to Briana to check on her trying to sneak into the room*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nyssa: I can take my cousins. (She grabs her cousins)

RAdm Rose: Luv, I order you to get you and the kids to safety

Fiona is holding on to Krystal’s leg, with a death grip.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Asleep in her quarters, the door to the quarters locked at the moment*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *A pair of fox ears appear over the edge of Briana's couch after the door unlocks*
    Jadzia: *going over sensor data, looking worried*
    Krystal: *bites her lip* Rose... get everyone aboard Lexington. We... we'll figure something out.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Rest of my crew MIA. And I seem to have a spinal contusion or pinch. I have lost control over my lower body.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Peacefully asleep, unaware of the presence of anyone in her quarters*
  • Options
    *Krystal gets a hail from Admiral Riker*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif