Prime Raneson: *Sighs, and heads back to the Holo Map Room*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *After a half hour or so. Briana finishes her shower, now wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a Navy colored "Stark Industries" T-Shirt. She puts her combat boots back on and heads to the mess hall*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose, in herhalf done flight suit holding her helmet, with Jessica is standing in the map room.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Enters the Holo Map Room, seeing Alex, Matt, Jessica and Rose and Ami there, and sighs* Alright... I have two missions lined up; one in the British Isles and one in the Middle East. Rose, Jessica, if you want to, you can take the British Isles mission. Alex, Matt, if ya want, you can take the Middle East mission. Both are recon missions to search for signs of Cybertronian influence or presence. Since an Autobot ship has apparently crashed in Japan in the distant past, I have the feeling there may be other ships from Cybertron that crashed on Earth... These missions are volunteer-based only. If you choose not to volunteer for a mission, I will respect that choice. So... Any of ya volunteering?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018
    *Krystal comes out of the shower in a tank top and shorts, looking a bit like a puffball and showing she's not experienced with cleaning herself in fox form. Job's done, but technique needs work*
    Ami: I'd suggest asking those Guardians. Granted at least one of them is still down with the Maximals. I'm kinda busy studying those crystals. I've never seen anything like them before.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: *staring blankly at raneson* ...seriously? you really expect me to go anywhere NEAR a desert region with a BLACK fur coat?

(and you are aware that the proudstar crashed in what new york city will one day be built on top of, right?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *heads to the holodeck and finds out it works loading in a customized simulation* computer load training simulation darth vader...and turn off safety restraints....

*the simulation starts up with the area being an embattled star destroyer interior with fires in multiple places and the ship alarms blaring. jorin takes out his two lightsabers both intricately crafted hilts*

there is no dark nor light there is only the force, there is no good with out evil but the two must be in balance, there is passion yet peace, serenity yet emotion, chaos yet order, life and death.

*he says and ignites his lightsabers holding them in a combat ready position the one is his left hand has a crimson red blade and the one in his right a whiteish green, his armor has be changed to simple jedi robes. then a famillier artificial breathing sound is heard as vader steps out from the shadows, the two exchange no words only intense stares then a moment later they spring into combat*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (Yep. The Proudstar crashed where New York City would later be built. So yeah, I'm aware.)
    Prime Raneson: Then do you and Matt want the British Isles mission then?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    duh...you should've suggested rose for the middle east and given the british isles to me to begin with - first of all, england is my HOME, and second of all, rose is a cryomancer - she can handle hot weather way better than i can​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: *walks in*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: *gets a hot cup of jasmine tea with honey then sits down, waiting for the others to arrive*

(Since rattler told me in discord that krystal went to the map room. not the mess hall... never specified rattler!)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: So what are we looking for? And yes, me and Jess will take the Levant region. I am taking my Land Air Mech down with Jess. We can scan more ground that way and have a decent chance of taking care of any problem that arise. Britain is usually damp smelly place anyways.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Right then. Alex, Matt, take the British Isles mission. Rose, Jessica, Middle East mission. You're looking for crashed Cybertronian ships or at the very least signs of Cybertronian influence or presence.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: Alex? You got a minute?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (you know we aren't going to find any...i already looked through earth's article on TFWiki to see if any other ships aside from the ark, nemesis and proudstar crashed on the planet before the time period beast wars takes place in)

alex: no, i'm insanely busy for the rest of my life...what do you think? *he snips sarcastically, still grumbling at being woken up*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Except Briana found a piece from an Autobot ship in Japan. Also, how do you explain how the Combaticons got on Earth? Hmm?)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: Very funny. *deadpan tone*

I just... I need to talk to you or Matthew for a couple minutes.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (
    After bluffing his way past Skywarp and Thundercracker to use the space bridge, he travelled to a detention center on Cybertron and liberated the personality components of several Decepticon political prisoners before destroying the rest. Back on Earth, Starscream installed the components into the rusting military vehicles and ordered them to transform.

that's how i explain it)

is it critically important to our survival, the survival of the timeline or the universe at large?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *crosses her arms across her chest* Not directly no. But it might have an impact on my performance, which in turn may have an impact on our mission.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs and presses some buttons on a console, then looks at the screen* Huh....
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    if it's about the mimbulus mimbletonia...just keep briana from poking any more strange plants - oh, and that reminds me...if we're going to keep up trips to africa, particularly the eastern portion, we need to watch out for nundu, leopard-like creatures whose breath contains a disease of extreme potency; it can wipe out entire villages with a single breath

i don't know if they existed back this far, but we should keep it in mind nevertheless​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Has nothing to do with strange plants actually. More like... I'm... STILL a fox and can't change back.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    calm yourself; you haven't shifted back because your mind is too active from stress, excitement and whatnot

meditation, yoga...hop in an arwing and blow TRIBBLE up - whatever you have to do to relax your mind

or if you want the shortcut, i could just knock you unconscious​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Alex... that plant knocked me out. I'm still a fox.
  • Options
    Briana: *Sips her tea, quietly humming while she waits around*
  • Options
    that wasn't true unconsciousness, otherwise you would've voided your bladder and bowels after a few minutes of the state

(this is apparently a real thing in cases where unconsciousness is caused by nervous system disruption...so all those hollywood scenes you see of people getting knocked out and dragged off...wouldn't really work in real life, because it's hard to unobtrusively drag around someone who's trailing TRIBBLE all over)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Uh... guys? You gotta see this... *Presses a button and the holographic projection of Earth changes to a projection of a crashed ship - in Japan* This is the crashed Autobot ship in Japan. I decided to scan the area where your Away Team was Krystal, since sensors are now able to punch through the Energon radiation on Earth, and I found that ship... It's confirmed. The Proudstar, the Nemesis, the Ark, the Axalon, and the Predacon warship are no longer the only Cybertronian ships to have crashed on Earth...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: O... k...
  • Options
    what's the proudstar?

(since no one here should realistically know about it, or its location, unless there was a mention of it in the database transfer conundrum got - but even then it wouldn't have included locations for the crashed ship, nor the ark or nemesis...because y'know - everything potentially damaging about the great war was sealed by the maximal council of elders)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2018
    (You're forgetting the Autobots from New Cybertron in the year of 2418, Shadow. Their records would be more transparent.)
    Prime Raneson: The Proudstar is ancient Autobot ship that crashed on Earth. According to Autobot records, it was on an exploration assignment many, many years before the Great War, with the intent of colonizing uninhabited worlds for Cybertronian expansion.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif