test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (no...those records would be even MORE sealed to safeguard the timestream in light of what happened during the beast wars)

so, it's a colony ship...nothing exciting then​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    (New Cybertron is on the Border of the Alpha and Gamma Quadrants. Cybertron is in the far edge of the Delta Quadrant. Charr is somewhere else in DQ as well, with the only thing linking New Cybertron to Cybertron itself is a Space Bridge...)
    Prime Raneson: Anyways.. Krystal... Alex, is it okay if I organize a Staff Meeting to discuss this discovery?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Even a Colony ship would have advanced technology...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    except our technology was already more advanced than what the axalon had...and that was from barely a hundred years ago

a millions-year old ship by comparison wouldn't be too advanced...it's not like we're talking about an alteran/preserver ship here​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Consider WHEN we are though Alex. We still have to do something to ensure that it doesn't affect technological development.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    as long as it isn't found by humanity before they have space capability, i wouldn't be concerned about it...and given the history records say nothing about uncovering the wreckage of an alien ship anywhere that WASN'T a goa'uld ship, i'd say they never found it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: So... we're supposed to do nothing at all?
  • Options
    exactly, given we probably weren't even supposed to be here to begin with - our mere presence has already caused a disruption according to rose​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Explain that second moon that SHOULDN'T exist.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Considering the fact that the second moon is not present when the first human civilization was formed, there's a good chance that second moon ceased to exist at some point. When and how it ceased to exist however is a mystery.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    apparently, some time between now and the dawn of recorded history, something happened to obliterate it in such a way to leave no debris behind...so again, not something for US to worry about because we certainly didn't blow it up

(which is true, since optimus is the one who blew it up)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *neutral look* Am I just gonna get shot down constantly right now?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (Mhm.)
    Prime Raneson: I am afraid there is nothing we can do. The presence of Cybertronians on Earth was already placed in history even before we got here, so if we interfere with the current course of history we could end up endangering the galaxy to a... particularly dangerous threat that is far worse then the Hur'q or the Borg... What we CAN do is assist the Maximals and the Autobots in ensuring the Predacons and the Decepticons do not interfere with history as well.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Scientists think that a second moon was formed when the Moon was to. Later, the second moon then collided into the dark side, in a slow collision. That would explain the mush higher terrain of the far side then the near side. But we are talking about maybe 10 million years later. Considering the Moon 4.51 billion years old, thats nothing.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (you were off by .02 billion years - it's 4.53 billion years old)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *Sips her tea, Still quietly humming while she waits around for people to arrive*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    anyway...i need coffeve - we'll have to continue this int he galley *he heads out in the direction of said galley*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, where we go, trouble finds us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Indeed, Rose... Let's head to the mess hall... *Does so*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: *sighs and follows*
    Matthew... got any pointers for washing fur?
  • Options
    Briana: *Sighs and takes out a PADD, looking through some kind of pictures as she sips her jasmine tea*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    *after a session of intence combat training jorin emerges from the holodeck looking bruised and bloodied, he heads to his room and gets cleaned up then goes to the mess hall.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    yes...use a fur trap so you don't clog the drain​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *deadpan look* That's it? Why do I feel like you're laughing your tail off right now in your head?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Because he probably is... *She deadpans sarcastically*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    hey, i'm not the one who poked a magical plant and got squirted with stinksap *he snickers as alex enters the galley and makes an immediate beeline for the replicator, moaning 'coffee!' like a zombie*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Oh.... finally, people are here.... *Sips her tea as she puts her PADD away. quickly dimming the screen*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Enters and takes a seat next to Briana* Hey Briana...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *turns her head and looks at Raneson* Oi.... what do you want?...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: I need to talk to you and Krystal about something...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif