test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: I... am going to need somebody to hold me back when we get up there.... you know what. TRIBBLE her cave. I can make shelter if we really need it!

(Raneson never said it was an energon storm)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    (Earth is mostly covered in Energon radiation. Any storm generated would automatically become Energon storms)
    *Meanwhile in the Holo Map Room on the Conundrum*
    Prime Raneson: Well, I can't believe I just unintentionally stranded my cousin and her daughter down there along with Jorin... Maybe... *Presses some buttons* Scrap. That high level Energon storm is hampering communications now. Even if I tried to punch through... The most I would get is static. Gotta be some way... *Look of realization* Of course! The Energon samples we obtained! *Presses a button* Raneson to Alex. I need you in the Holo Map Room, now! And bring me one of the Energon samples!
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (well, aside from the fact she just said it was...EVERY storm in beast wars was an energon storm - regular lightning strikes don't blow the tops off mountains)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *his expressions hidden by his helmet but is clearly angered* what ever we do we should find shelter id rather not get hit by lightning...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (Okay. now Raneson said it was an energon storm. and i have never seen beast wars so i wouldn't know that every storm was an energon storm)

Briana: I'm gonna go get that scrap so i can beat Raneson over the head with it when we get back... *Stomps her foot on the ground and lifts her arms, forming an earth tent like as she has before, leaving a side open to act as an entrance* Keep my mother safe and dry, got it Jorin?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    *Just then, a lightning strike hits the ground in the far distance, followed by a blue-colored loud explosion, indicating an Energon deposit had exploded*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *he nods* alright just stay safe alright? *he moves the enter the shelter setting down krystal down and taking off his shoulder drape and blanketing her with it, he takes off his helmet and sits in the entrance with his carbine out, krystal lays safely inside*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Nods and walks off, back in the direction of the metal scrap with the symbol they found on the ground earlier*
  • Options
    *In the distance, a forest fire starts, as the Energon explosion had caused parts of the surrounding forest near the Energon deposit detonation site to go up in flames*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (well, maybe not EVERY storm was one...but there weren't actually that many through the show; the only 4 i can think of are the aforementioned mountaintop-destroying one at the beginning of equal measures that forced optimus to call off the energon survey post installation (come to think of it, this storm could be that same one; it could conceivably take about a week to cross the ocean from japan to africa), the one that was raging at the end of Aftermath, one that was deliberately triggered by an energon explosion interacting with a normal storm in Bad Spark and the last was at the beginning of Feral Scream pt. 1)

*alex enters a few moments later carrying a crystal* what is it? i was in the middle of some very important work *he growls irritatedly*

matt: translation - he was sleeping *the other wolf snickers as he pops up behind his sire-yet-not-sire, before yelping loudly and doubling over as the former's fist 'accidentally' collides with his balls*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *Walks forward, making her way back to the scrap piece, muttering to herself as she tredges on*
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: An Away Team consisting of Briana, Jorin and Krystal are on a recon mission to Prehistoric Japan to investigate possible Cybertronian presence or influence there. They found a metal part with the Autobot insignia on it, then ended up encountering a cactus stink bomb. I just recently finished communicating with them, and now a high level Energon storm is coming to their position. I can't get through the interference. I need to analyze that crystal in order to determine a way to punch through the storm to contact the team.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    alex:...wait, wait, wait...go back - 'cactus stink bomb'?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs and says what she knows about the cactus stink bomb encounter*... Anyways, I'm gonna need you two to help me analyze the Energon crystal and determine how to get through that Energon storm.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *Makes it back to the scrap and picks it up, storing it in her backpack and starting to make her way back to the earth tent*
  • Options
    *alex blinks a few times, then busts a gut laughing* who poked it? *he manages to wheeze out after getting himself under control and setting the crystal down*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: If I had to guess... Briana poked it. *Presses some buttons* I'll monitor the Energon frequency, Alex, scan that crystal and analyze. Matt, monitor the Energon storm's pattern and activity.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    yeah, that sounds about right...make sure they shower THOROUGHLY as soon as they get back - stinksap sinks in *he adds as he walks over and starts working a console, matt hobbling over to another one, still gripping himself with his muzzle twisted in discomfort*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose and Jess walking to the HoloMap room (of DOOOOOOOM (TM))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (Lol.)
    Prime Raneson: Alright... Energon Frequency is 157.28... Hm. Alex, what do you have from the analysis of the Energon crystal so far?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    a bunch of gibberish - i'm not a scientist​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Walks into the earth tent and sits opposite of Jorin* Got the scrap....
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Walks over and reads* What... The frequency on the crystal is the same... 157.28... Interesting. The Energon radiation according to this analysis uses some sort of energy formula. If I use... *Presses some buttons* Aha! That is the key! If we adapt our sensors to the frequency using a medium power burst, we can punch through the storm and to the team! Matt, what's the storm's status?

*If Matt were to look at the screen monitoring the Energon storm, he would notice that the storm is almost on top of the team*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    (You know Ami's also trying to study the Energon as well.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (yes, and he's probably going to be hearing about it soon for swiping one of her crystals)

looks like the storm is right on top of them​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ami: *walks in* I was studying that you know...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Scrap! *She rushes to the console she was at before she had went to Alex's, and begins using a medium power burst on the same frequency as the Energon, then finally...* Conundrum to Away Team, do you read me?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: *Looks at Krystal, poking her cheek, trying to see if she'll respond, while taking her communicator out and answering raneson* Briana here.... Do you have a way to get us out of here or not?
  • Options
    *alex merely points to raneson, silently indicating who the target of her ire should be*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ami: *crosses her arms across her chest*