test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Oh...thank god... *She sighs in relief* We've managed to punch through the Energon storm's interference. I think thanks to the breakthrough, we now have a normal transporter lock on you. Do you need a beam-out?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: I have the scrap from the ship. if you beam me up. beam me up far from you or else I will want to take this piece of scrap and.. *Closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to calm her anger* Nevermind that... Would you kindly, Just beam us up? A forest fire started... i don't wanna see if it reaches our position...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *has his eyes closed and sits cross legged* there is no light nor dark, there is only the force. i will do what i must to keep the balance. there is no good with out evil but evil must not be allowed to flourish. there is no life with out death. there is passion, yet peace there is serenity, yet emotion chaos, yet order. the force is one within me. *he says under his breath as briana walks in*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (I hate this job. Its so hard to keep up with the thread like this.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs* Matt, can you inform Kayla to meet me in Transporter Room One? *Turns to head to the transporter room, only to see Ami glaring at her* Uh... I can explain...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Helllo?.... I'm still here you know... are we getting a transport or not?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Ami: I hope you can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *Sighs and closes her communicator, taking a hand and nudging krystal's shoulder* Mom.... C'mon... wake up... The smell is gone. Raneson beamed us down some kind of neutralizers.. they actually worked. the smell is actually gone...
  • Options
    Krystal: *groans*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: C'mon mom.... Everything is alright... we're out of the cold rain... maybe sit up and we can eat a bit?...

(Whenever you wanna beam us up, Raneson...)
  • Options
    Krystal: What the hell was that?
  • Options
    Briana: Some kind of Cactus that exploded smelly stuff at the slightest touch... not sure how the damn wind doesn't set it off.... smell is all gone... you can thank Raneson for that... also thank her for stranding us down here... *Shrugs* So... feel like eating?
  • Options
    Krystal: Not particularly. I think that smell's stuck in my nose and my fur...
  • Options
    Briana: Hold on... *Turns the Scent neutralizer back on, letting it sit* Give that a few minutes... see if it helps... do you mind if i give you a hug?
  • Options
    Krystal: Idon't mind.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: Thanks... *Hugs krystal* I needed this... I felt like i was gonna do something stupid if i saw Raneson...
  • Options
    jorin: *sits there meditating*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose leads Jessica to the Holo Map room, and Opens the Door: Higher Ranking Personnel. First.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Walks out of the Holo Map Room towards the Transporter Room, entering it and then beams up the Away Team*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *lets go of krystal and looks at Raneson as they're beamed up* You..... *Stands up getting closer to Raneson* You were going to leave us down there?! what the actual F**k where you thinking? You couldn't have F**king warned us we were walking into a storm like that? whenever i have gotten a F**king briefing, they've always given the local time and weather conditions. You're supposed to be some f**king commando or something! You know what it's like down there yet you still let us F**king walk into that! a storm like that is hard to miss but we don't even get a warning! did you even look at the intel?! How the F**k did you even make it past basic training?! Your mind is on vacation but your mouth is working overtime!
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: I-I-I... I didn't know a storm was coming... I... It... came in undetected until I noticed it while you contacted me back there about the cactus thing... ... I.... *she starts to break down* I.... I'm sorry. I... didn't mean to... *she backs away, then runs away, heading in the direction of the mess hall*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: and she runs away. Doesn't even stay to... *Sighs* Forget it.. it's not worth it... she's not worth it... all this stress is going to be the death of us all.... is it so hard to look at a scan of the weather... or... you know... look out a window... I can't keep losing my cool like this...

(I was actually just gonna have bri stay silent, buuuut i got asked by Ranseon to be harsh.)
  • Options
    jorin: she calls her self a hardened commando yet runs like a child when she is deservingly yelled at di'kutla di'kut! *he says with in ear shot of raneson as she runs away*
  • Options
    Krystal: Next time... don't poke strange plants... *pushes herself up* And... *sigh* I need a shower...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: I need a shower too.... Tricorder scans should have been able to tell that kinda smelly stuff was inside that stupid cactus... so I blame the tricorder. it lied and didn't warn us of the danger...

(Seriously, if a tricorder scan can see a body's salt levels and so much more. it should have been able to show that there would have been something like what there was in that cactus. Convient that small detail was left out, huh?)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (VERY convenient...)

Prime Raneson: *Stops and leans against a wall, sighing* Dammit. *Breathing slowly and calms down* Gotta talk it out... *Sighs, deciding to head back*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Seriously... My Tricorder should have been able to tell that the cactus had a "Biological hazard" or something. it didn't so it should have been safe... Gotta love when tech lies to you...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Enters the Transporter Room... Again* Krystal... Briana.. Can we talk? Alone?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (Well Rattler went off to bed and I'm about to myself as well. So this is a good place to pause for a few hours. Plus kinda pointless to say anything if Rattler can't respond as well)
  • Options
    (Right. Gonna rest too.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif