What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (Yea pretty much)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *looks over at it from observing the area around him for anything else that may be around thankful for his built in air filtration system and hermetically sealed armor* what the hell was that?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: Evil Cactus. somebody get rid of it...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (it is not evil! YOU'RE the one who assaulted it with that fat sausage of a finger - unprovoked, i might add)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Krystal: *knocked out by the smell*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (404 text not found?)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Somebody just get rid of it... please... I don't have any more breakfast to lose...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *points his wrist mounted flamethrower and torches it* i dont really care what that thing was....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: *Looks over at Krystal* and mom is passed out..... I'm... gonna take charge of the team until she wakes up.... Need something to neutralize the smell.... *Walks a few feet away before taking out a communicator, trying to get a hold of the ship* Victoria to Conundrum, Does anyone copy?
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: Captain Raneson here, what's going on?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Uh... Briana here... we just got hit by a stink bomb cactus... please tell me you have some type of chemical mix that neutralizes smell... My mom sorta passed out from the smell...
  • Options
    jorin: *picks up krystal and slings her over his shoulder* is it because im not in starfleet or something? or do you not trust me?
  • Options
    Briana: *Holds up a finger to jorin, trying to tell him to hold on a second*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: A stink bomb cactus...? *Sighs* Did you encounter anything pointing to possible Cybertronian presence in Japan?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah we found something. please get something to neutralize the smell first! I've met corpses that have smelt better!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: I'll send one of the scent neutralizers down now. *Seconds later, said neutralizer beams in near Briana* So what did you find?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    (it's just rancid manure...it's nowhere near as bad as corpse flowers - and yes, there is in fact a flower that smells like a decomposing corpse)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: Metal scrap with an insignia on it. the ones helpful aircraft robots had. not one of the ones i shot.... How the hell do i use this neutralizer?!?

(I've lived near farms. I know how bad the smell of Rancid manure can get. especially in the hot summer.)
  • Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: Since it may be a part from a crashed ship... It can only be the Autobot insignia. *Sighs, and then proceeds to explain how to work the neutralizer*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: So is mission complete? *Turns on the neutralizer and walks over to krystal, starting to purge the rancid smell*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: A small metal piece is not evidence enough to prove that there is or was a Cybertronian presence in Japan. Find the ship. There is also your other objective, explore prehistoric Japan. So no. The mission is not completed.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: Do you expect us to explore all of japan or something?... My mother is incapacitated. We got stink bombed... Thank you for helping us neutralize the smell but a scrap of metal with the undeniable insignia is enough proof... *Smell nearly eradicated* why do we even need to find the ship anyways? Give us some kind of steaks to this. Why are we not waiting until we have scanners up?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: I don't expect you to explore ALL of it, just enough of Prehistoric Japan so that we know more about what it was like. Also, I've got the feeling Cybertronians were more involved in Earth's history beyond just the Proudstar, the Ark and the Nemesis and that war in the 1980s, and the Cybertronian Historical Database only mentions the Ark, the Proudstar and the Nemesis being the only Autobot and Decepticon vessels that crashed on Earth... Find the ship. We need to know more.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Why do we need to know what prehistoric japan was like? save it for an actual survey team! We're stranded here. we have more important things to worry about than what Prehistoric japan was like!... do you even care that my mother is out cold?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: Look. I care for her as much as you do... But remember, she's tough. *Sigh* We can't risk beaming you up right now. A high level storm front is approaching your location rapidly. There is an empty cave near your location. Go there and wait out the storm. *Sigh* We're about to lose communications because of the storm front.... Briana... be safe down there... Conundrum out. *Cuts comm*

*Just then, distant but loud thunder begins to sound through the area, signalling the storm's presence*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: *Talks quickly trying to get a word in before Raneson cuts the comms* Okay look... Maybe we can compromise...we can bring back that metal scrap and analyze it to help us find that ship so much easier... Use the metal's information to find the ship on our scanners.... Roaming aimlessly, lugging around my unconscious mother isn't going to get us what we need. Don't leave us down here!

*After the comm is cut* That B*tch..... she stranded us down here! *looks up at the sky and screams angrily. frustrated as hell*
  • Options
    *Lightning begins to strike in the far distance, followed by booms of thunder, clearly indicating the storm is underway*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *groans* God damn it! we could have literally just set up pattern enhancers! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
  • Options
    (i would not risk using even a pattern-enhanced transport during an energon storm)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: is she seriously leaving us out here?!...with an unconscious admiral...she cant be serious!