What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,908 Arc User
    Jorin: *moves to the transporter room*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *goes to the Transporter*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,160 Arc User
    Briana: *Gets on a transporter pad* So lets hope this mission doesn't last long...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wasn't that said of this whole thing? *gets on the pad*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: True... I just want to finish down there. get back up here and have that talk you wanted to have. cause i don't know what it's about and i can get anxious sometimes...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: So I've noticed.
  • Options
    Briana: Sorry... *Sighs and shakes her head* Now i feel bad....
  • Options
    Krystal: When I lost my confidence, I spent a lot of time second guessing everything. Made me hesitant. I... wasn't at my best for quite a while.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Briana: are you trying to make me feel better?... I honestly can't tell...
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm saying I kinda know how you feel.
  • Options
    Briana: Well I'm not second guessing anything at the moment.... I just... feel bad that my anxiety is interfering with things... and apparently you notice.... unless it's one of those motherly "I've noticed" as in you can see through me trying to hide it.. *shrugs*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Is now at the Holo Map Room, waiting for Rose, Jessica, Matt and Alex to arrive*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Jorin: *sighs getting on the pad* hey you two should say focused. A distracted mind can get people killed.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: We're not down there yet, Jorin. *looks at krystal, waiting for a response*
  • Options
    Krystal: Bit of both actually. And Jorin... you'd be surprised how well I can multitask.
  • Options
    Briana: Alright.... I would imagine we will beam down on your word, mom...
  • Options
    Krystal: Right...

Energize.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    *The Away Team is transported to somewhere on the Japanese mainland in a forest*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks around after being transporter* you know... it just occurred to me we were never told what area to look in or what direction to even go...
  • Options
    Krystal: Yup. *pulls out her tricorder and tries to take a scan of the area*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (this is why important questions are asked BEFORE beaming down)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Greeeeeat..... *Takes out her tricorder as well, trying to scan in a different direction*

(Eh, i feel it's less an important question and more something that should have been included in the briefing regardless)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    Jessica: It was a Nakuhl ambush. Alex wasn't prepared at all.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... on the bright side we can actually detect things so... there's that. And we got some fresh air.

Heh... first werefox to step foot on Earth. And I grew up on Earth. There's irony.
  • Options
    *jorin takes out his blaster carbine and looks around for any signs of hostile life with his flipped down rangefinder*
  • Options
    Briana: I grew up on earth too... well.... the times you chose not to be on the lexington back home... Anyways... yeah, the fresh air is nice.... *Smiles slightly*
  • Options
    Krystal: *starts walking in the direction of an anomalous reading* A part of me just wants to kick the boots off and just run. Guess that's the animal in me talking. I remember either Alex or Matthew saying something about it, in reference to why I go feral and can be more skiddish at times I think. Something about not reconsiling with my animal side or something. Its been a while so I probably forgot the details.

If you ask me, the fox and I get along pretty well. Its not like me being able to communicate with Ijoula, but... I kinda wanna say the fox in me understands a bit. Then again I wouldn't know how to reconsile or communicate with that side of me anyways.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Great, a former enemy still TRIBBLE with us. I think the kids has a flightsuit for you in the LAM, I think?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Rose and Jessica receive a text message saying "Meet me in Holo Map Room. Got something for you two. - Raneson"*
    ---
    *Krystal's tricorder picks up the anomalous reading having a slight spike in activity*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (thou must be in a state of Clear Mind to commune with thy inner spirit)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.