test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,168 Arc User
    Briana: Did i... *Face palms* Sorry.... my fault Jorin.... I just had a brain TRIBBLE.... You go get the stuff you need.... get out of those robes and all.... I'll go find my mom and give her the extra backpack... sound good? *Smiles*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: With our current dilemma, Krystal... We have very little intel. That's why I started organizing these missions. They'll be completely voluntary, however which is why I asked for volunteers for the Japan mission. If anyone didn't want to go on a mission, that is their decision and I will respect it. We need intel anyways, so I'm simply taking the initiative. The Aeon shuttle is going to be needed in the event of an encounter with the Decepticon Seekers.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,073 Community Moderator
    Krystal: It might also reveal our position too depending on the terrain. And would it even be functional if we run into a large patch of Energon?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    jorin: alright *scratches his head* ill go get my stuff. *he walks off to his room and gets ready opening up a wrist computer to change the color of his armor to a forest camo he puts his jetpack on and a few belt bags*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Hm. Alright. We'll hold off on using any Aeon Shuttles until we can get tech protection against Energon radiation. Thankfully since Japan has the least amount of Energon Radiation emissions, we can at least beam you, Briana and Jorin down there, unless you're staying here of course?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *Heads to the map room, carrying two backpacks filled with supplies*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    *jorin finishes getting ready cliping his two lightsabers to the sides of his hips hidden by his kama and heads to the map room*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Enters the map room* Hey... I got the supplies... *Holds up the two backpacks*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (*squirts everyone with ice-cold water*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,073 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Any particular reason for picking that region specifically?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *shrugs and sighs, walking over to krystal and offering her a backpack* So.... yeah what my mom said i guess.....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Other then just recon, we can explore and gain more knowledge of what Prehistoric Japan was like as well as determine if there is any possible Cybertronian influence or presence there. I read on the Cybertronian historical database that sometime well before this war between the Autobots and the Decepticons started on Cybertron, a ship called the Proudstar explored the galaxy, searching for planets to colonize for the Cybertronian race. According to Autobot records, the Proudstar crashed on Earth centuries before the Nemesis and the Ark arrived and crashed as well. Therefore I suspect there may be other Cybertronian ships from before or after the Proudstar's mission of exploration that crashed here. I feel we need to determine if this is the case.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes the backpack* So you're actually looking for something. Were there any large, metal, artifical sensor contacts in that area?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: There was a faint metal-based artificial sensor contact somewhere in Japan, but I was unable to determine it's exact location. There is however a possibility that it is a ship. That's why I had this recon mission lined up; to investigate this sensor contact as well as explore Prehistoric Japan.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    Jessica: That's fine
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Sorry, I woke you. (As she gets two plates of breakfast from the replicator) Eat in bed?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: This should be fun.... what can we expect besides any robots?
  • Options
    Krystal: Local wildlife. And they won't be afraid of us.
  • Options
    Briana: I know to expect wildlife.... I mean specifics... anything more dangerous than the others? are we going to have to deal with swarms of Japanese giant hornets?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: Eh... prehistoric Japan... Eh. You should expect encounters with brown bears, early flying squirrels, giant elks, elephants, snow monkeys, black bears, rare frogs, and rabbits. Don't think there are any wooly mammoths there anymore as after the last Ice Age, wooly mammoths disappeared from the face of the Earth - in fact, they went extinct sometime in the current time period we're in. I believe bears would be a bit of a danger so be careful.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: You said elk?.... if we run out of food, i know what I'm hunting....
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... hope I don't go feral...
  • Options
    Briana: why... why would you.... *Genuine look of confusion on her face* why would you go feral... i don't think I understand... is this something that is gonna take a few minutes to explain?
  • Options
    Krystal: There have been a few instances whereI kinda... well... fell back to a more instinctual creature. Its mostly a defense mechanism I think. Never really figured out why. Although with Ijoula the chances of me going Feral are probably pretty low. She'd probably just step in.
  • Options
    Briana: So... Like a berserker rage?.... or a blood rage?... something along those lines or?... less anger and killing?
  • Options
    Krystal: Depends on the situation. Its something along those lines, but there have been instances where I've been passive, but ready to run at the first sign of trouble.
  • Options
    (3.5 Million years ago, Mammoths were in Northern Eurasia. Humans were just starting to walk up right in East Africa. In North America; terror brids and gyphodonts had come north from South Amrica, as Camalids, Rodents, Dogs and Cats went South. Horses were in North America. This was before the Ice Ages, as Florida was under water. In Japan, had to worry about Large cats, Short Faced Bears, Rhinos with a forked Horn.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *nods slowly, thinking about something to herself*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    (can someone help me? Windows updated today while I was at work and the update for the game happened too and since then my game won't start anymore. I need to play it. It was working last night I saw nick and hoan. I don't know what's changed or how to fix it.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (is the launcher not even working?)
    Ancient Griffon insult