test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,168 Arc User
    (Gonna need a bit more info before i can help. just PM me whatever west and i can try to help)

Briana: So are we good to go down now?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    (The launcher works it just crashes when I try to engage. Starting the exe file manually gives me a weird error)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ERROR: Failed to load dbghelp: 126
    Line: f:\cjunctions\src\utilities\crypticerror\harvest.c(543)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (in launcher window, goto Options, then enable safe mode. See if it works)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (What do you run it through? Steam? Arc? the Independent launcher?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (I run it through arc. I'm waiting for the safe mode thing to run. Though I got that error from using the exe file directly rather than the app file that arc gives you.)
  • Options
    (Safe mode worked for a bit then crashed.)
  • Options
    (If you can verify your files i would recommend doing that. if that doesn't work reinstalling may work... I'm near passing out so I feel useless right now)
  • Options
    (Its okay. I found a way to make it work I just had to switch to 32 bit mode. I think 64 bit broke it.)
  • Options
    Briana: I'm ready if the rest of the team is... we just have to get our weapons on the way down to the transporter

(Alright. Glad you could find a fix on your own... I need to pass out now... G'night)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    jorin" *walks in fully geared up and ready* im ready when ever.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (*pokes thread with stick* also, got my replacement keyboard - no more random deactivations while i'm trying to do stuff!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (*squirts rattler with spray bottle*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,073 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shrugs and takes a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Alright then. You may depart whenever you chose to. Good luck down there. I recommend checking in with the ship every three or four hours.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Hopefully we'll find whatever Raneson has us looking for down there.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,073 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wait what? Are you... turning over command of an away mission, a mission you came up with, to me? Did I hear that right?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: I have other missions lined up for Rose, Matt, Jessica and Alex. Krystal, out of all of us, you're the most experienced and most senior officer onboard. I trust you with this mission... Unless you want me to command this team?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm good. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the situation properly.
  • Options
    Briana: So.. . Basically we get to trudge through mud and all that while Raneson stays here in the comfy room she has set up here.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Actually, I won't be in this room once the other missions are set with assigned teams of volunteers because I'll be helping Romani develop the Ground Bridge tech.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Please Raneson, let my sister, get her sleep. She's been awake and working ever since we crashed.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: ... Alright. I'll let her rest... *Sighs*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Romani: *sprawled out on her bed sound asleep, and actually snoring*
    Krystal: Guess I'd better get some gear.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    jorin: im ready to deploy.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I'm gonna go grab my weapons from the armory.... So... See you in the armory than mom.... *Puts her backpack on and heads to the ship's armory*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs, deciding to head to the Armory, following Briana*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... hope we learn more. *heads to the Armory*
  • Options
    Briana: *walks to the armory, very deep in thought and distracted. completely unaware that Krystal and Raneson are following her. she opens the door and heads inside*
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Enters the Armory, and goes to the armor replicator, and replicates armor parts and a helmet for ARC Troopers, then heads to an area to change, and five minutes later, is dressed in ARC Trooper Armor that seems to be similar to Clone ARC armor yet has some subtle differences such as a glowing red visor, the armor is shaped a bit differently in places, and the Kama and Pauldron are noticeably thicker. Dressed and testing out the armor, she audibly sighs, seemingly remembering something*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif