test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: No clue *Shrugs* I know you wouldn't. It's more for those that might.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jakara: *shrugs* im here for the food and fun.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Plenty of food for everyone.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (alex's reaction to jakara which he's too polite to voice:

vampire_werewolf_final2.jpg )​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Krystal's reaction: Meh)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (hey if he doesnt start TRIBBLE she wont. :P)

jakara: sweet im starving, where should i put this? *motions to the platter she brought in*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: can I have a burger fresh off the grill please? Corn on the job too if you have it.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    she's got the corn *points at krystal as he sets the keg of butterbeer on the designated drink table and waves his paw over it to heat it up*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    jakara: *sets the platter on the table.* i hope no ones allergic to tulluberries. *she says pulling off the cover revealing a finely made cheesecake with tulluberry sauce garnished with a mint leaf.*
  • Options
    Krystal: *starts grilling burgers and hot dogs* We needed this...
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... So what do we have to drink?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Reina: *with her and Krystal's kids.* Hey Jakara you're a vampire right?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (she never introduced herself)

jakara: i never said my name....how do you know it?
  • Options
    (vampire mind-reading mysticism stuff? since reina is one of the overgrown mosquitoes too)

we got whatever krystal brought, several variants of nuka-cola, sunset sarsaparilla and butterbeer from me...or if you want something harder, i have a bottle of firewhisky stored away​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (jakara is old enough and powerful enough to hide her vamperism even from others that would be able to sense or detect it)
  • Options
    Briana: I wanna keep it non-alcoholic right now... But... I am curious about that Butterbeer... Is it strong?
  • Options
    well...it's alcoholic, but...teenagers drink it with no ill effects, so that should tell you just how 'strong' it is​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: alright.... I'll take a pint of it then!
  • Options
    *he grabs a burnished metal mug and holds it under the spigot, then opens the valve and lets the heated butterbeer flow into the mug until it's nearly full before closing the valve and handing the full mug to briana*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Thank you! *takes the mug from shadow* Alright, Alright! *Takes a swig of the mug* This... Tastes amazing! *continues drinking*
  • Options
    *it tastes like less sickly sweet liquid butterscotch that happens to be very hot* i hope so; this stuff was popular for centuries in the magical world for a reason​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Ah, The Magical world. They have good whisky and good regular drinks... Any foods they made that match the quality of what I've tried so far? *Sips from the mug and smiles as she readjusts her beanie*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Reina: Cleo told me. She also tol me you were a vampire. *she picks up her daughter who giggles.*

(Gotta go to bed. Really really sick. Was supposed to work tomorrow but gonna have to call in sick.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    not with regards to regular food...we mostly had the same types of foods that were popular in the british isles - you know, roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, sausages, bacon, steak, joints, steak and kidney pie, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, mashed potato, chips, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and peppermint humbugs - things like that

the wizarding world does have some very unique candies and sweets, however - chief among them being bertie bott's every-flavour beans...and they aren't kidding - they really mean EVERY flavour​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: anything more.... Chocolatey?
  • Options
    jakara: ah the little tyke, right well no point in hiding it. *her eyes go blood red and her fangs poke out with the illusion of normalcy gone.* ill try some of that butterbeer too.
  • Options
    chocolate frogs? they come with collectible famous witches and wizard cards - and of course, being a magical candy, both the frog and card are animated...i mean, it isn't quite as spectacular in this century of holograms and 3D images as it was back then, but...anyway, there's also chocoballs, a hollow concoction filled with strawberry mousse and clotted cream but that isn't a magical candy, and neither are chocolate cauldrons - although those are filled with firewhisky - or chocolate wands

there is a type of chocolate that lets you mimic certain sounds on consumption - mostly animal noises *he says as he distractedly fills another mug with butterbeer and passes it to jakara without realizing who he's handing the drink to as he's still focused on briana*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: all of that sounds awesome. I would try the chocolate frogs if I could.
  • Options
    yeah, you could've tried a whole crate of them, but...they're currently free-floating atoms scattered across deep space a lightyear away, along with the rest of my ship​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: *takes the mug* thanks *she takes a long sip savoring the taste* well damn thats pretty good, ive never had anything like it.