test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: you just ganna sit there like a weirdo?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Drake: I want answers, but I cna wait. (And he gets up) And like Ezri said, her mother does not like me
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jakara: the shoo away with you then back to the cave you crawled out of ya little gremlin *she shoo's him away with her hand*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: we don't like you either ya snake! Your frozen body is on display as a trophy in another universe for a reason ya know.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (so where is this BBQ even at?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler with a stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    jakara: go on git. dont come round these parts again cretin.
  • Options
    Briana: go back to what you're good at Drake, spying on people out of your league using their PADD cameras
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    (Its on K-13)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ((so is drake heading out?))
  • Options
    (imma go out on a limb and say...not tonight)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Well... I'm still alive and well)
  • Options
    Drake: Just go home, Briana. Real Heroes live here, not those who live on thier parents coattail. (Drake hits a button, and he disappears)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    ("Real Heroes"... Pfft. As if S-31 are "heroes"... This is laughable.)
    *The Berlin returns directly to K-13, having finished it's patrol, and it's Captain, Raneson, requests permission to come aboard*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    K-13 comms: Granted, Adm Jade is getting together a Cookout in the unfinished hydroponics area
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: if only he had any idea about real heroes. *Rolls her eyes*
  • Options
    Rose: Yeah, dessert pizza might not be a great idea.

Leo: Always a great idea. (He does a cheesy smile)

Nyssa agrees.

Rose: Well, are we ready?

Leo: Mama?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: Yes. Let's get going.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose puts Janie and Nyssa in their strollers and have Fiona and Leo push them.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jessica leads the way to the transporter.*
  • Options
    jakara: well hes finally gone. *she smirks and pokes the back of brianas neck* so you ganna let me go if i dont force your tail out?
  • Options
    Briana: wait.... wait.. *closes her eyes for a few seconds* really jakara?! *opens her eyes* Now I can't hide these ears from everyone... *sighs* fine. You can come as long as you don't hit the other pressure points and as long as you put yours away.... You're really evil ya know...
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    *Captain Raneson beams in directly near the BBQ location*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    jakara: *chuckles* i know, i can give you a hat.
  • Options
    Briana: I may as well go back to the Tepes and change clothes too. A hat while wearing my uniform is gonna look off... *looks at Ezri and Cleo* I'll see you two there I guess. And remember. Not a word about the ears, got it?
  • Options
    jakara: alright then. *opens a portal to bri's quarters* ready when you are. *her ears and tail seem to recede and vanish along with her fangs, her eyes return to her vibrant green color*
  • Options
    Briana: in a sec. I just wanna make sure they understand.
  • Options
    Rose and her family teleports in.

“Auntie Krys” gets hugged by the kids
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *wearing casual clothes now and hugs them* Hi guys!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Cleo: I understand.

Jessica: Glad to see we're not late.