test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: I'm sorry about your ship. *takes a swig from her mug* from the times that I saw her on viewscreens, she looked pretty nice. Never got to see the real thing though. *shrugs*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    well, i'm going to be rebuilding it, and with a more streamlined design and some additional technologies the old one didn't have, like nanite assemblers for in-combat hull repair, armor generators like the ones voyager brought back from the delta quadrant along with transphasic torpedoes - which themselves were from an alternate 2404 - and most importantly...stronger surge protectors and fuses so what happened with arcturus doesn't happen again!

i'm also going to see about integrating some breen supercooling tech along the superlaser conduit so i can use it more often than every 2 minutes​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: That might be nice.*chuckles and takes a swig from her mug*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    well, anyway...*he fishes around inside his bag and pulls out 4 small cardboard boxes of gold with blue highlights shaped like a 3D pentacle and emblazoned with the words Chocolate Frog in fancy gold filigree across the center, the words 70% Finest Croakoa just under that* these are some of the last ones i have on my person until i can replenish my stock, so enjoy​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: Thank you. *Takes one* I only wanna try one.... So you said there are cards in these? *puts down her mug and opens the box*
  • Options
    *as soon as she opens the box, the frog inside shifts around, takes one look at her, then gives a mighty leap - only to be caught by alex* ah! gotta be careful with these - they've only got one good jump, but it can be a doozy; harry lost his first ever frog out the window of the hogwarts express because he wasn't expecting it to be quite so...lively​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Woah.... that was.... interesting? *Holds her hand out for the Chocolate frog* So is it actually alive or is it just magic giving that appearance?
  • Options
    it's just a spell *he says, unintentionally mirroring the exact words ron spoke to harry when he asked a similar question, before handing her the now dormant frog*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Alright, Cool. Eating a live frog would have been a lot different from eating live gagh. *Pops the chocolate frog in her mouth, chewing it up a bit. then takes a Swig from her mug* These are awesome! If i have any more, I'm going to wait until i have some food... and i mean like some hot dogs or hamburgers. save the sweet stuff for last.
  • Options
    uh huh...*he fishes out a box of every-flavor beans and pops it open, then grabs one with a brown coloring and pops it in his mouth followed by spitting it out a second later, his muzzle twisted up in a disgusted expression as he tries in vain to get the taste out of his mouth* yech! ron was right...you should always nibble the corner of these things first​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: So. Let's see what card I got. I'm sure you could try to explain whatever is on it I guess. *Takes the card out of the box, inspecting it*
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    *the card front shows a male in his late teens with raven black hair which is very messy, piercing emerald green eyes and a faint scar int he shape of a lightning bolt on his forehead just besides one of the bangs leading out from his hair, with the name Harry Potter just under the card's portrait, alex glancing over and rolling his eyes as he spots what card she got* of course...of all the hundreds of famous witches and wizards that have gotten chocolate frog cards, you would have to get one of the few i know personally​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Cleo: I want a chocolate frog and a card too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: So it's Good one I take it?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Nyssa, that’s Jamie Dino. (As Rose gives the doll back to Jamie)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: could i try one of those frogs? *jakaras been standing next to bri siping from her mug*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes and smiles as she grills the burgers* Hot dogs are ready. If anyone wants cheeseburgers speak up now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I'll have a cheeseburger!
  • Options
    Jamie: Me, Me
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *puts cheese on several burgers*
    Ezri: *sneaks up behind Bri and Jakara*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jakara: i know you're behind us ezri. *she says in a playful tone* also ill have a burger and hotdog.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Ezri: How? I did everything Uncle Shadow said to be sneaky!
  • Options
    jakara: i have very acute senses little one. *she chuckles turning around*
  • Options
    Rose: 6 cheseburghers and 6 hotdogs
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Also *Turns around and looks at Ezri* Limited Telepathy. If Jakara wasn't here to say something you would have got me, i was too distracted to notice.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Eh... I'll have a hotdog I guess.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Jamie plays with the Dino with Nyssa to share.*

Henha: I'd like a burger too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: *starts putting finished food on plates* First batch is ready so... help yourselves guys.
  • Options
    Zach, and Leo are the first up.

Rose grabs a plate, and gets a hamburger and hot and cuts them in half for the littlekids: Boys, not shoving or you will be put in line behind Alex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Sweet! Thanks! *gets up, pocketing the card and grabbing a plate with a cheeseburger*