test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: god im starving *takes a plate with a burger and hotdog along with what ever other sides are around*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Also Jakar should probably no this. Reina isnt a normal vampire anymore she was changed. Her irises glow slightly and are permanently red. She emanates a magical aura that's quite strong and has a weird affect on other vampires not related to her. Jakara can resist it easily but it's like an instinctual urge to serve or follow her. But it's quite clear that Reina has no idea about this and although other magic users can sense the aura they cant tell what it does only vampires can.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (jakaras not a regular vampire either, shes part demon and has the full power of hell at her disposal making her extreamly powerful and when she wants to she has an natural intimidation factor that can break even the strongest willed being. shes based off a DnD campaign enemy that was basically the first vampire in existence, and since shes an extra planar being she can sense a wide array of energies and such. any magically adept or being from another plane can tell she suppresses an overwhelming amount of power.)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    (Thanks to ingesting "The Old Blood" mysterious blood given to her from sheogorath she developed some changes right now shes pretty strong but notinsanely strong. She also has no training because all the wolves who are the only ones who could train her refuse to. She need to find ancient vampire tombs to absorb the power of the "Royal" vampires from the past. But she hasn't really been looking. The Royal Vampire thing is based off the concept of how some vampires seemed destined to rule over other vampires. Weaker vampires are simply enthralled to her by being near her but it can be resisted though as she gets stronger her influence grows.)

(And you have to be from specific clans to even ingest the old blood. Others would turn to ashes from the power being forced into them. Or wouldnt get any power at all.)
  • Options
    (jakara is actually a reincarnation of valendria, the daughter of asmodeus and the technical second most powerful demon in the nine layers of hell. she was born for the sole purpose of destroying the material realm and bringing the gods to their knees. but she was stopped and her soul reborn in a mortal body limiting her abilities but still being more then a match in any fight. she has countless years of combat experience ranging from sword fighting to marksmanship to hand to hand combat. she is the progenitor of all vampires in the multiverse.)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Gets a plate and then a Hot Dog, then proceeds to eat it once she takes a seat somewhere* Mmmm... This is good, Cuz! I APPROVE!

*All of a sudden a cat appears outta nowhere*
    Cat: I can haz cheezburger? *Gives a pleading look*

Prime Raneson: *Bursts into laughter*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (I mean not technically. Thanks to Shadow Skryim is in our multiverse and their vampires are born from a daedric prince. The old blood originates from a vampire god and those of certain clans were granted great power by drinking it. And the more they got the stronger they got. Theres about 13 tombs holding the corpses of the only other to have managed to drink it. Basically the moment they drink it they become a low tier demigod like say thor. Not planet destroying but powerful atleast until they get more of it then they get exponentially stronger. Their abilities warping as they become more in tune with a deific plane.)
  • Options
    (eh still. shes an extremely old and extremely powerful vampire on the tier of a god with hell at her side)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    (At least Kara's only a guest as well. I'd hate to see a conflict between Kara and Shadow.)

Krystal: I be the grill masta!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (karas extremely easy going adn sarcastic. most that may happen is a sass battle)
  • Options
    (Well... Shadow's characters don't get even. They get AHEAD.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *Adds Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, and bbq sauce to her burger.* this is gonna be good. *Starts nomming on her burger*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Amanda and Fiona come sit with Ezri and Cleo.

Amanda has a mustard burger: So does your sister have ears, Ez?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Ezri: Yup. *noms her burger*
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Jakara: *adds letice tomato pickles jalapenos bbq sauce and mustard then adds condiments to her hotdog then follows bri.* so how it been here? *She says digging in on her food*
  • Options
    Briana: it got better when i dragged Romani along. *readjusts her beanie*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: Romani' s here? How did that happen? *she looks over the people at the grill out*
  • Options
    Briana: me and her share Quarters. She has top bunk. She was there while I was changing.. I said multiple times not to wake her... And now you ask?
  • Options
    Jakara: It just came to mind...by the way who's who around here, besides krystal.
  • Options
    Briana: Not to sound rude, but you can ask them yourself ya know. It would probably be better too. *Noms on her burger, as she picks up her mug with her free hand*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Amanda: I don’t see chocobeer. Aunt Rose not make any?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Jakara: right, wanna come with?
  • Options
    Krystal: *shrugs before putting on another batch of burgers and hot dogs*
  • Options
    Briana: Not at the moment. Maybe after food? Speaking of which, I need some corn on the cob. *takes a swig from her mug*
  • Options
    Jakara: yeah everyone's eating. *finishes the food on her plate* well I'm going for seconds I'll get that corn on the cob for you. *She walks over getting seconds and brianas corn cob.*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex is currently off to the side wolfing down an entire rack of BBQ ribs*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: wait... We have ribs? I would have had some if I knew.... Jakara! Is there more ribs?!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (it's a barbecue...you can't have a barbecue without RIBS)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jakara: yeah looks like it. *grabs some ribs for her and bri then walks back*
  • Options
    *Ezri sneaks behind Bri, reaches for Bri's hat... AND STRIKES!*
    *YOINK!*