test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Alenko then pushes Alex over the railing, where he falls and hits the ground hard. Then a huge pile of Snow falls on Alex, which does his flames, and makes him a very wet and cool werewolf.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *grabs Alex* Admiral Greymane, you need to get back to your ship and report to sickbay. NOW!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    *alex is in no condition to reply as he seems to be knocked out if the cartoon spirals in his eyes are any indication, and being this close, jade can now see that his fur is completely soaked through with perspiration and his entire body feels like it's burning up in spite of the snow*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,227 Arc User
    Jessica 7: What is he possessed? *looks at Alex*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    About this time, a whole squad of Security shows up, armed to the teeth. They go and handcuff Alex, and pick him up.

Security Chief: Captain, what do you want done with thjs fleabag?

Andersen: Admiral, he is your problem. Deal with him.

Rose goes over to The ground squad: I dont know what came over him? He is a Lycan, or werewolf. Yes, one of those.

Alenko: He as powerful as an Asari Commando.

Rose: Proably more, actually. My wife, Jessica, is not a Lycan, but she got fused with a energy lifeform which gave her powers.

Willaims: and you and your Ice powers.

Rose: Superhero.

Shepard: A werewolf, a fused energy being and a superhero, sounds like a bad joke.

Rose: Truth is stranger then fiction.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: Well we also know a vampire.
  • Options
    (*sneezes loudly*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Rose: Those avian looking aliens?

Alenko: Turians, those guys are part of Citadel Security. The Turians have the largest military in the Galaxy.

Williams: Alliance fought the Turians in the First contact war.

Rose: Owch.

Alenko: We were unaware of the council when we found the relays, so we went and activated the ones we found.

Williams: Which is against Council edicts.

Alenko: so the Turians felt they could take a colony of ours to force us to follow that edict.

Williams: so naturally we said Nuts and took it back.

Alenko: That is when the rest of the council showed up and negotiated an end to the war.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: Wow. What about those jellyfish looking guys?
  • Options
    *around this time, alex starts shaking incessantly, his entire body and uniform thoroughly soaked trough with sweat and his far-too-rapidly pounding heart audible to those with greater than human-level hearing*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Captain Anderson, we need to get him back to one of our ships.
    Jadzia: Well this was a thing...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Seventeen: Or at least to a medical facility here.
  • Options
    Krystal: Would they be familiar with his species? Our best shot is either Lexington or his own ship. *swears* Of all the times... how much you wanna be that Ambassador is wanting us arrested and our ships taken for some trumped up charge? Dude just feels slimy to me.
  • Options
    Andersen: then you better get out of here, use that teleport.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Lets how we can... one time one of his relatives prevented a beamout on his own without any devices.
    Jadzia: *aaproaches Alex and puts a hand on him before tapping her commbadge* Jade to Lexington. Medical Emergency, Two to beam directly to Sickbay.
    *Jadzia and (hopefully) Alex are beamed back to Lexington*
  • Options
    (waiting for Alex)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Udina's Office.

Few more security personel come in, then three humanoids come in. One is a blue female almost human in a luxurious long dress, the next is a tall raptor looking like humanoid, and the last is a slender big eyed humanoid with a couple of horn on its head.

Female Asari: Captain Andersen, are these the travelers we have been expecting?

Captain Andersen: Correct Counsel. Admiral Jade, Admiral O'Connell, Admiral Rehia, I would like you to meet the Citadel Council. Councilor Tevos of the Asari Republics, Councilor Sparatus of the Turian Heirarchy, and Councilor Valern of the Salarian Union.

Sparatus: More humans, shouldn't this be an alliance internal matter.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Seventeen: I'm not human.

Jessica 7: We aren't exactly from here...
  • Options
    Krystal: Actually... I'm not human. I'm a Trill. *stands at attention in a respectful manner*
  • Options
    Seventeen: And I'm romulan.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Sparatus: human enough for me.

Valern: Please Sparatus, the reports we have received already prove that they are not from our space. This is diplomatic meeting, and as such be civil, or do you want another First Contact War.

Sparatus growls at this.

Tevos: I am sorry, Admiral, but your arrival has presented many questions that are very disturbing. We, despite my turian collegues tenor, are not a warlike. We like to try to find a common ground in this discussion. However, we must ask you disclose any more hidden agents in your group.

Valern: The canine appearance disturbs us.

Willaims: Great, more politicians.

Rose: Works the same way back home. (She looks at Alenko and Willaims) So why did those robots attack your colony?

Alenko motions to go outside.

Alenko, Willaims, Rose and Jessica go outside of the office.

Alenko: We were securing a Prothaen Obelisk
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Seventeen: Well we have other people but no one on the ground. In fact Wolfy boy was supposed to stay on the ship.
  • Options
    Krystal: Admiral Greymane's idea of keeping an eye on me is about a diplomatic as a brick. And I can assure you that the Federation also believes in peaceful coexistance with others. We just... recenty been through a series of wars back home.
  • Options
    Valern: Impressive technology. (the Salarian uses his omnitool to bring up a video) Interesting that you have comparable FTL technology to our ship, but your power generation is completely different. Your forces use directed energy weapons, which we do not, but seem to have comparable stopping power (Showing thier actions on New Eden) Your alloys are chemically like our, but your isotopic ratios are not of our galaxy.

Sparatus: You prescribing to the theory that they are from another galaxy?

Valern: Why not? The evidence does support that better then anything else.

Sparatus: The humans keeping

Valern: Really, you think the Alliance could keep those ships from us? Think about what you are saying? If they do have that capability hidden from us for this long, then why show now?

Tevos: please you two, not now. (She turns to Admirals) So why are you here in our space, Admiral?

Rose: We found an Obelisk at that abandoned research station, it exploded while Krys was investigating it.

Both Willaims and Alenko looked at each other.

Rose: Something happened on Eden too?

Alenko: Yeah. Shepard got close to it, and it exploded but not before giving Shep nightmares.

Rose looks at Jessica.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: I think we found one of those.
  • Options
    Krystal: We're explorers. Starfleet's primary focus is Science and Exploration. The United Federation of Planets has over 150 member worlds, the founding members being Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, and Andorians. My people didn't join the Federation until a lot later.

I can extend an invitation for an ambassadorial tour of the Lexington if you would like. While I don't really know anything about the... Alliance... I would like to try and smooth over any ruffled feathers caused by Admiral Greymane's... overprotectiveness.
  • Options
    Valern: Intresting, a multispecies union. The Council is the government of civilized space here. Humanity is been a part of the Council for a little over 30 years, but they have brought about a change not seen since the Krogan rebllions. Many of the species view humanity as potential aggressor, while some view them with as a potential powerhouse in our galaxy. I can not even fathom the damage to thier culture. Ofcourse, Why there is other races that look liek them is even more unfathomable. Yet here we are.

Tevos: while the offer of a diplmatic tour of your ship is appreciated, we must convene with the System allaince to figure our next move. then there is the attack on the New Eden colony to discuss also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I undertand. If there is anything we can do to help...
  • Options
    Udina walks in: Where is the assailant?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Taken back to the Lexington for medical evaluation.