test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Protheans? We came here through an Iconian Gate. Right now, with what little information we have, we believe that a species we call the Preservers somehow transplanted humans here in the Andromeda Galaxy. As to how they created a replica of Sol System... I don't know, and frankly its a subject more appropriate for anthropologists and other scientists to figure out.

What matters now is that apparently two branches of Humanity are establishing First Contact with each other in this galaxy... and I'm introducing you to a few of the humanoid species that are members of the Federation as well because of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (creating a replica of a planet isn't hard...there were what, five different earths in TOS alone?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    (How about a replica STAR SYSTEM? All the planets and the star?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Udina: What hell?

(As Shepard, Alenko, and Willaims pull out thier sidearms)

Rose: Hold it, he is with us?

Willaims: Where did he come from?

Alenko: is he an uplifted dog?

Rose: No, despite his intense stupidity, no he isn't.

Udina: What is the meaning of this?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Krystal: *groans* Alex... can you please not appear randomly when I'm doing the Diplomacy thing?
  • Options
    (creating star systems is easy at that level of technology too - the celestials in star wars used centerpoint to construct the entire corellia system, star and all)

but i can't make you jump through the ceiling if i don't appear randomly​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krsytal: *turns to face Alex, revealing her Trill spots to Udina* NOT when I'm in the middle of a diplomatic meeting Alex! *is trying not to shift due to agitation*
  • Options
    Udina: So on a First contact, you want to scare us? Why? Because you want to get you kicks? You could have caused a war between your people and mine, over what, you are bored?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    if you can't handle a little scare from someone like me, you should head back home and pray the REAL terrors of this galaxy never find you, because they will end you without warning and without mercy *he growls with a hard stare at the alliance trio*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Are you trying to cause a Diplomatic Incident Alex?
  • Options
    Udina: Remove the fleabag from my office, commander.

Shepard comes up to Alex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,227 Arc User
    Jessica 7: Hey Alex if you cause a diplomatic incident I am going to have you court-martialed.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *alex's eyes turn to the female shepard and she suddenly finds herself unable to move at all*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Alex... stand down before you get us all shot.
  • Options
    Shepard then stops: Alenko, Willaims

Rose: Alex, you are in the wrong here, not here. You did this, not them.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i'm not leaving admiral jade *he exclaims, staring hard at udina* i've said my piece so i'll stay silent for the rest of your meeting, but if you attempt to remove me again, i WILL defend myself, is that clear?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Andersen, which has a pistol at the back of Alex's skull: You will leave.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: Alex I will remove you myself if I have to. *her irises turn black as she gets mad*
  • Options
    *the pistol instantly overheats to an unbearable temperature before anderson finds himself being flung into the nearest wall* i warned you what would happen if you tried to remove me...maybe next time you'll listen *alex growls without turning his head*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Jessica 7 sends Alex flying into a wall with a burst of energy*
  • Options
    Krystal: ENOUGH! Alex... I am not helpless, and right now your very presence is actually causing more harm than good! If you insist on being here... can you at least wait outside the door so WE DON'T GET SHOT?! *is showing some stress from fighting a shift*
  • Options
    *jessica's blast is negated inches from impact by a sudden barrier of bluish-white energy, alex then turning to jade* i was ordered to keep an eye on you at all times, and that's what i'm going to do​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I don't care Alex. At this rate your "keeping an eye on me" is going to get me killed over a DIPLOMATIC MISUNDERSTANDING!! And I am not helpless or pregnant!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Udina has left the building as security alarms go off.

Embassy Security to Udina's office

And now Alex is weightless in a dark energy coccoon.

Alenko: Got him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jessica 7 starts getting really mad as her skin turns white and her eyes glow slightly*

Jessica 7: I'm going to call Quinn and set up the court martial.
  • Options
    *the cocoon suddenly bursts apart in a massive fiery explosion and alex, now hovering several inches off the ground and glowing with barely-constrained power, slowly turns to face alenko, his amber eyes appearing bloodshot and jade suddenly noticing the scent of extreme perspiration coming from him along with seeing the fur on the back of his head dampened by said perspiration - which shouldn't be there; maybe a tricorder scan would be in order*

(and those geth zombies better be actual zombies that carry an actual infection, otherwise i'm going to have to MSU this)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ((Husks are synthetic-organic "zombies" created from the bodies of organic beings. When a human is captured, they are placed on impaling devices, huge spikes that Alliance marines have nicknamed "dragon's teeth". Over time the body's organs, skin, and water content are converted into cybernetic materials; blood is changed to a sickly green fluid, and the body generates an electrical charge.

When the spikes are approached — say, if marines try to recover their dead comrades — the husks are released and attack. The husks will charge at their enemies and, once close enough, give off a powerful electrical blast which disables shields and causes massive damage.))

(Nope)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (great...well, MSU it is)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (MSU? Huh?)
  • Options
    (make s*it up)​​

#LegalizeAwoo