Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,030 Community Moderator
    Deunan: No kidding...
    Kayla: You'll be fine. Where's Reina?
    Krystal: Understood Normandy.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    *Reina arrives in sickbay and helps Seventeen*

Reina: Sorry I'm late.

Quinn: Wonder who made them.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Kayla: No problem.
    Deunan: Good question.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    The Normandy activates the Relay, and goes into transwarp.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Reina: So what happened?

Jessica 7: Robots attacked.

Reina: Well that's a first.

Quinn: Where's the power source?
  • Options
    Deunan: *keeps poking around inside the Geth* Lets see... *finds something promising*
    *Lexington follows the Normandy*
  • Options
    Quinn: What is it?

*Reina finishes patching up Seventeen*

Seventeen: Thanks. *sighs*

Reina: What's wrong?

Seventeen: Nothing. Just feeling down.

Reina: Alright...
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*drops exploding wheezings on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Deunan: I don't know... Maybe the power core?
    Jadzia: *arrives in sickbay to check on Seventeen*
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Quinn: Any idea how it works?

Seventeen: Hey Jadzia. *smiles cheering up. Reina goes to put the regenerator away* Well I'm better now. Mostly.
  • Options
    Turner goes through the Relay

the jumps later, you enter Citadel space.

Andersen: Lexington, I understand this might be a problem, but I woudl like your first contact group to travel on the Normandy with me to the Citadel.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: No problem Captain. I guess having three Federation starships showing up might cause a few problems.

As to how we can come aboard... we have a technology that allows us to... um... teleport people from one location to another. I didn't use this on New Eden to avoid scaring you and your people. In this case though... it would be faster than prepping a shuttle, especially since I'm not entirely sure if any of our shuttles will fit in your ship. I can contact you again when we're ready to beam over. Just be sure to reply in a large enough room for our group to materialize in sir.

I know its a lot to take in... but... different technology after all.
  • Options
    Andersen: I think I understand, the best place would be our shuttle bay. We could also come alongside your ship and use a couple of airlocks and do it that way.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: We'll beam over to your shuttlebay. I'll contact you again when we're heading over. Lexington out. Amelei...
    Amelei: Scanning... found their shuttle. Looks like a good place.
    Krystal: Tala, lets go. Jade to O'Connell. Rose, you in one piece?
  • Options
    Rose: Yeah, I am in one piece. (She gets up) what's up?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: We're beaming over to the Normandy in a few. Is Jess there with you?
  • Options
    Rose: Yes, so is Jadzia, Seventeen, and Rei. what ever Kayla did is working, my balance is coming back. Now I feel as if I have water in my ear.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Well... Captain Anderson wants the same team that met on New Eden to be aboard Normandy. Not a good idea to bring the Lexington into this Citidel just yet.
  • Options
    Rose: I would imagine so. Of course, teleporting onto his ship is tipping our hand a little bit. Of course, showing the inside of his ship is also. Something has him scared.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*a poochyena wanders into the thread and nips rattler with its sharp teeth*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Rose: We will be down in the transporter room soon. (As she gets up) Kayla, want me to get you something from the gift shop?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: I wonder if they will have one.
  • Options
    Kayla: Go on. Just don't break your ears again.
    Jadzia: Well... here we go again.
  • Options
    Seventeen: I'm ready.

Jessica 7: Alright we should probably hurry.

*Reina sighs feeling left out*
  • Options
    Kayla: *puts a hand on Reina's shoulder* Don't worry. We'll have our chance to meet the new people.
  • Options
    Rose: Rei, You'll get your chance. (Rose leans on Jessica a little bit)

RK Turner

RAdm Rose: Wow, that is a large space station.

Axel: Amlost 7 million sapients on there,
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *is already waiting in the Transporter room, figiting a bit in he Sierra 1 uniform trying to make herself look presentable*
  • Options
    *Seventeen goes and gets changed into her romulan federation uniform. (with red instead of blue)*

Seventeen: Away we go. *holds Jadzia's hand*

*Jessica 7 smiles and leads the group to the transporter room*

Reina: Yeah you're right.
  • Options
    Rose: Jess, I cna understand why the Preservers wanted to make sure humanity wasn't destroyed by a single event, but why try to keep the planetary cultures so similar?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: *as they walk* What if it wasn't the preservers who did this?