Install Arc
Options

kdf is a joke

Comments

• Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Lmao. Trolling trolling trolling on the weekend.

troll the trolls, more fun than shooting dinos with lasers on their heads, when the game is lagging.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    icsairguns wrote: »
    while your preaching about getting off the high horse let me drag a ladder over to yours so you don't fall and break your neck getting down from yours.

and I have no idea how you have been playing but prior to the Rommie invasion 1st city was awesome we didn't start getting the disco ball types until after that. and its still not nearly as bad as the other locations mentioned by others.

and as far as diversity your only going to get that by being different. I think the Klingon players understand that and any whining your hearing is about the feds getting all of our stuff in return for shiny trinkets not worth equipping.

and don't give me any high horse BS as I play as Klingon and don't need a horse to be superior you your kind LOL

My kind? Pfft, yes I remember having to play 25 levels on a fed to get to KDF. I did the same, still have my KDF main with the bortas 2 year give away, so yes get off the high horse.

I like to appreciate ALL of a game, not be close minded like you. And did I ever claim the high horse? Nope, you attempted and failed.

So again spare me the lecture. Like playing KDF. GOOD! Stop putting others down for playing what they want you electronically bigoted player.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    talonxv wrote: »
    My kind? Pfft, yes I remember having to play 25 levels on a fed to get to KDF. I did the same, still have my KDF main with the bortas 2 year give away, so yes get off the high horse.

I like to appreciate ALL of a game, not be close minded like you. And did I ever claim the high horse? Nope, you attempted and failed.

So again spare me the lecture. Like playing KDF. GOOD! Stop putting others down for playing what they want you electronically bigoted player.

lol you started the high horse BS not me. accusing the other guy of being on one and he didn't claim to be on one either. so POT KETTLE BLACK if you know what that means . if not figure it out.

and I don't really recall putting down any player in particular just a type of player (disco types). or a faction / fraction .

as for close minded nope not at all , your the one failing to see the point and not being able to see the other side, that is close minded. now in my case I see your point but just don't care what you think, im just trying to balance out your BS for others who may not know any different.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    lol you started the high horse BS not me. accusing the other guy of being on one and he didn't claim to be on one either. so POT KETTLE BLACK if you know what that means . if not figure it out.

and I don't really recall putting down any player in particular just a type of player (disco types). or a faction / fraction .

as for close minded nope not at all , your the one failing to see the point and not being able to see the other side, that is close minded. now in my case I see your point but just don't care what you think, im just trying to balance out your BS for others who may not know any different.

seriously calling federation players spoonfeds? Come on now, you could of said what you said originally without A. generalizing, B. name calling.

So pot kettle black? BS. Look in the mirror pal.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What a green bikini chicks shooting on dinos with lasers on their heads?
    Is it still StarTrek or any childish bad MMO?
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    troll the trolls, more fun than shooting dinos with lasers on their heads, when the game is lagging.

Um..what? I'm sorry, I missed what you said. This orion in a thong walked by and its like my mind reset.....
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Um..what? I'm sorry, I missed what you said. This orion in a thong walked by and its like my mind reset.....

Long green legs attached to it along with supple curves? Yeap hard to not look.
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Long green legs attached to it along with supple curves? Yeap hard to not look.

In my defense the color of the skin is not an issue, as long as the legs go all the way up......and they're not Gorn, Nausican, or Leathean.
    Ghargh is an equal opportunity drunken lech.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    In my defense the color of the skin is not an issue, as long as the legs go all the way up......and they're not Gorn, Nausican, or Leathean.

lol. My main is a female orion. She does have the skimpy outfit, but most times she runs around in battle armor or one of the outfits from the winter event.

Though my second KDF (and yes I made a drow because I could) oh, klingon, orion, and a couple of other races, don't mean much to him. Long as it's a willing female, he is DOWN.
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We sooo need to have Female Letheans in the game.... :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    We sooo need to have Female Letheans in the game.... :D

stroking the kitty jokes in 3...2....1..... :cool:
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    seriously calling federation players spoonfeds? Come on now, you could of said what you said originally without A. generalizing, B. name calling.

So pot kettle black? BS. Look in the mirror pal.

wasn't me calling them spoodfeds I call them feddy bears. you have me confused with another but that I belive that is just a symptom of your reading comprehension issues.

• Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We absolutley NEED Borat outfits for males in STO. Even if its 1000 zen.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    stroking the kitty jokes in 3...2....1..... :cool:

I would think necrophilia jokes would be better for letheans and leave the kitty jokes for the ferosians.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    wasn't me calling then spoodfeds I call them feddy bears. you have me confused with another but that I belive that is just a symptom of your reading comprehension issues.

ok, well you were not the player I was originally quoting, so you have me there and I apologize.

But Point still stands for the player I was quoting, who was NOT YOU. So we got into a pissing match over nothing.
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    ok, well you were not the player I was originally quoting, so you have me there and I apologize.

But Point still stands for the player I was quoting, who was NOT YOU. So we got into a pissing match over nothing.

accepted, but I still think your a feddy bear LOL .

no really though sometimes I butt heads with people who use Klingon avatars not everybody can always agree. but more often than not if I say anything its the people that use federation related avatars that get all bent out of shape. and sometimes rommies but not so much. has nothing to do with what faction you play in the game. you may be a feddy bear who just likes to WIN so you play kdf side because we are just better, even with less.

its just funny really how the simple choices of what avatars we use reflect so much about the leanings of many people. and not all but many, so I don't need the typical condescending feddy bear rant about generalizing stuff like that.

• Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *grumbles as I pass out winnings to everyone who bet that the thread would continue*
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    accepted, but I still think your a feddy bear LOL .

no really though sometimes I butt heads with people who use Klingon avatars not everybody can always agree. but more often than not if I say anything its the people that use federation related avatars that get all bent out of shape. and sometimes rommies but not so much. has nothing to do with what faction you play in the game. you may be a feddy bear who just likes to WIN so you play kdf side because we are just better, even with less.

its just funny really how the simple choices of what avatars we use reflect so much about the leanings of many people. and not all but many, so I don't need the typical condescending feddy bear rant about generalizing stuff like that.

Well there are some who like to play one faction. I play them all though I admit I have built up my feddie main first as I have gone along.

But I also plan to seriously start working on my KDF and Rommie mains as well now that I have all my alts to level 50 for the most part and can farm EC and Dil as needed.

Got my KDF main to work on. Plan to use the freebie dyson destroyer because she's a sci captain, but still got some weaponry to work on.

but that's a long term goal since I got other games to be playing. And hopefully since I don't have the marauding level up on that character they allow KDF to visit risa for the event.

Me I kinda play whatever faction strikes my fancy that day.
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Well there are some who like to play one faction. I play them all though I admit I have built up my feddie main first as I have gone along.

But I also plan to seriously start working on my KDF and Rommie mains as well now that I have all my alts to level 50 for the most part and can farm EC and Dil as needed.

Got my KDF main to work on. Plan to use the freebie dyson destroyer because she's a sci captain, but still got some weaponry to work on.

but that's a long term goal since I got other games to be playing. And hopefully since I don't have the marauding level up on that character they allow KDF to visit risa for the event.

Me I kinda play whatever faction strikes my fancy that day.

you don't have to have the marauding lvled up to vist risa for the event . its a free pass month

• Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Evil??? NO, Honorable and Ruthless, yes! Someone seems to have forgotten Rodenberry's vision of hot green woman scantily clad seducing unwitting starfleet nooby captains... Klingons were fashioned after the Japanese culture to remind...
  • Options
    shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kintisho wrote: »
    Someone seems to have forgotten Rodenberry's vision of hot green woman scantily clad seducing unwitting starfleet nooby captains...

One of Roddenberry's first Star Trek episode ideas was called "To Skin a Tyrannosaurus", but you still see so-called Trek experts whining about "dinos with lasers" in every thread.

Seriously, look it up. It's in "Star Trek Is . . . ." The man thought of adding dinosaurs before he settled on the name "Enterprise".
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Some eps of TAS even have dragons! And yes... TAS was Roddenberry's idea.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    One of Roddenberry's first Star Trek episode ideas was called "To Skin a Tyrannosaurus", but you still see so-called Trek experts whining about "dinos with lasers" in every thread.

Seriously, look it up. It's in "Star Trek Is . . . ." The man thought of adding dinosaurs before he settled on the name "Enterprise".

I have read about that before and do not remember anything about dinos with lasers on their heads it was a person devolving and they ended up doing that a couple other times in the spin offs if not mistaken. still don't remember seeing dinos with lasers on their heads.

and wasn't the dragon in a episode on that fantasy planet?

• Options
    zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kintisho wrote: »
    Evil??? NO, Honorable and Ruthless, yes! Someone seems to have forgotten Rodenberry's vision of hot green woman scantily clad seducing unwitting starfleet nooby captains... Klingons were fashioned after the Japanese culture to remind...

The Klingons at one point were basically an allegory for the USSR to, right down to the exploding of a key energy profuction facility that ended the stand off between major powers, aka Praxis = Chernobyl.
  • Options
    hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    zipagat wrote: »
    The Klingons at one point were basically an allegory for the USSR to, right down to the exploding of a key energy profuction facility that ended the stand off between major powers, aka Praxis = Chernobyl.

They also went around executing hundreds of civilians for the slightest hint of rebellion.

Plus its hard not to think the Klingons might be evil considering their Doff assignments include intimidating people, selling slaves, sending people to forced labor camps, and developing biological weapons.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited June 2014
    Oooo I love watching my Orion Chickies whip up on the Baddies in their uniform Bikini
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hartzilla wrote: »
    They also went around executing hundreds of civilians for the slightest hint of rebellion.

Plus its hard not to think the Klingons might be evil considering their Doff assignments include intimidating people, selling slaves, sending people to forced labor camps, and developing biological weapons.

Even if the Klingons are all evil and ect im sure both the Federation would sooner deal with them than the Undine or Borg as a neighbour.

Especially when it turns out said evil Klingons were at one point in the Dominion war the only hope of the Alpha quadrant thanks to the Breen energy dampening weapon as well as vital to the war effort.

Now in 2410 they are also a vital component of pretty much every happening in the Alpha, Beta and Delta quadrants from task force omega to exposing the Undine and making the Federation of all people see sense.
  • Options
    shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have read about that before and do not remember anything about dinos with lasers on their heads it was a person devolving and they ended up doing that a couple other times in the spin offs if not mistaken.

See if you can figure out the reasons why dinosaurs with lasers are entire orders of magnitude less dumb than those episodes are.
    zipagat wrote: »
    for me the Klingons represent the sanity of the right while the federation is a display of liberalism at its worst. so in my eyes the Klingons are by far superior to the so called humans of earth.

I just want to point out how ridiculous the later post is when put up against the former.

I wish people who drag politics (right or left) into everything would do the honorable thing and commit hegh'bat. The world would be a better place.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014

And yet, he restrained himself from using them.

Although I think the person who said "dinosaurs" in this thread was actually talking about the Gorn.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
This discussion has been closed.