test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa cave secret? (Team Investigating) We have our eyes on you cave people ;)

thelatathelata Member Posts: 124 Arc User
so i have been randomly going to the cave on risa and been watching a certain fleet beaming/logging out and back in continuosly,they activate a tribble then disappear,then appear again,really strange,anyone know what they are doing?
Post edited by thelata on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think they are looking for Blackbeard's bikini hoard. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • thelatathelata Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    maybe they have found some kind of exploit i dont know,seems really weird the same fleet every day
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What really bothers me ,is the need to spy on some people stroking their tribble in a dark cave on Risa. What happens on Risa, stays on Risa.:P
    edited May 2014
    funny,i can see the funny side,but on a serious note i am just curious what they are upto
  • phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    are they using one of the mark tribbles? if so thats probably an exploit.
    edited May 2014
    not sure it looks like riv or fleet tribble,they activate it then disappear,then log back
  • phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thelata wrote: »
    not sure it looks like riv or fleet tribble,they activate it then disappear,then log back

just... click them after they activate it and see the buff lol, also take a screenshot and report it or something.

the fleet tribble is green btw.

riv and fleet tribble look nothing alike.

which fleet is it anyway?
    edited May 2014
    never thought of that good idea,not naming the fleet unless a moderator asks me too
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am observing them now. There are foundry doors in that cave. I guess that is less obvious than a bush.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zbzznzbzzn Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thelata wrote: »
    so i have been randomly going to the cave on risa and been watching a certain fleet beaming/logging out and back in continuosly,they activate a tribble then disappear,then appear again,really strange,anyone know what they are doing?

LOL! I am not sure why, but I found your description of this funny. I'm picturing a wide-eyed guy hiding behind a stalagmite, observing this clandestine, tribble-petting behaviour. :D

I've seen people lurking about in those caves too, but not doing anything like that.
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    probably some sort of mark or dilithium exploit. It is sometimes very odd to see people doing the craziest things to get stuff in the game but at the same time avoid playing the game altogether.
    Go pro or go home
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zbzzn wrote: »
    LOL! I am not sure why, but I found your description of this funny. I'm picturing a wide-eyed guy hiding behind a stalagmite, observing this clandestine, tribble-petting behaviour. :D

I've seen people lurking about in those caves too, but not doing anything like that.
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    I dont know whats creepier, the Tribble Petting or the Voyeur looking the Tribble Petting ...

Somehow, I got the impression that someone could make a Foundry mission about this. :P
    edited May 2014
    It seems that the tribble petters are now embarrassed. I haven't seen one in 15 minutes, and I'm hiding behind a rock, knee-deep in water, and recording with my tricorder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Somehow, I got the impression that someone could make a Foundry mission about this. :P

I might do that. I'm kinda stuck on my current mission (writing dialogue is hard, you guys). Could be a fun break.

looks like the observer...is now...the observed
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
    edited May 2014
    Aww, if I hadn't been afk I would have posed for that. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    kirksplat wrote: »
    It seems that the tribble petters are now embarrassed. I haven't seen one in 15 minutes, and I'm hiding behind a rock, knee-deep in water, and recording with my tricorder.

Pretty much means it's definately an exploit or bug that they are abusing and one of them saw your post...now he/they are desperately hoping it blows over before a dev checks into it.
  • nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    do you people have nothing better to do than to follow people >.> and they call starfleet dental bad......
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Clearly we're of the nosy nancy variety, but nonetheless, seems to have been a worthy pastime.
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    I dont know whats creepier, the Tribble Petting or the Voyeur looking the Tribble Petting ...

Click here for hot tribble on officer action
    edited May 2014
    lmfao, now thats hot.
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I consider myself a pretty jaded guy, but this thread makes me feel dirty.:D
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I ask for everyone who is to ashamed to ask:

Has anyone.. secretly.. m.. made p.. p.. pictures of the Tribble petting? Or a sh..short video with sound?

Send it to me. NOW!

I wonder where Taco is? He should know about what players do in his cave with furry animals.
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I wonder where Taco is? He should know about what players do in his cave with furry animals.

He only bothers if it's outside the realms of where we're supposed to go. So say you'd do the same on top of ESD... he'd worry about how you got there. He'll still leave you the tribble though :D
    edited May 2014
    there is an old story about a tribble and ky I heard on ESD 4 years ago, but thats for another time and place....
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just remember folks, always pet your tribbles responsibly. If you over indulge in your tribble petting, you may end up like this poor fool. Once that happens, your tribble will pet you!

In Soviet Russia, etc.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited May 2014
    pet helll.....they got vored
  • sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    Just remember folks, always pet your tribbles responsibly. If you over indulge in your tribble petting, you may end up like this poor fool. Once that happens, your tribble will pet you!

In Soviet Russia, etc.

Ahhh yeaaahh the english/german mischmasch texts. Thank god I switched to english after some time.
    edited May 2014
    sle1989 wrote: »

You wont believe what commercial just played before that. Trojan Double Ecstasy Condoms!! :D
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For the love of all that's sacred please lock this thread! :eek:
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.