test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this game in it's death throes by any chance?

Comments

• kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Now, now, now. I eat at McDonalds all the time just like the 99%ers. :)

But do you demand that McDonalds serves you a Texas-style steak like our friend the Captain would?
    edited February 2014
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    I don't believe you. Now your just making stuff up. You've lost all credibility with me.

Is that projection I sense? Because I'm pretty sure you're the one making stuff up.
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't believe you. Now your just making stuff up. You've lost all credibility with me.

You can ignore it all you want, but it is true. They might make something that is not on the menu if it sometimes is, or maybe if it it is part of or made of stuff they already have, but NEVER will a Normal restaurant or fast food place make something that has nothing to do with their menu. McDonalds will not make you a pizza, no matter how you ask.

also, look at this link for proof most customers are completely wrong.

http://notalwaysright.com/
  • greyhame3greyhame3 Member Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think some people need to read this page.

EDIT: Too late.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I'd say the same, but for one little detail: you never had any credibility with me to begin with. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2014
    *Facepalm*

So only 1% of the population eats in quality restaurants. Give it up, kids, let it go.

I'm "responsible for the maintenance, and inspection of water based fire suppression systems." Yeah, I make sure fire sprinklers work. I cash my paychecks and use the money to fund my gold mine collection. I literally burn 100$ bills in my furnace to stay warm. Grow up.

So a cushy government job where the chance to be fired is almost nil, as TRIBBLE up only results in reassignment. You're clearly making enough money though if you can afford to go to a four star Italian restaurant that caters to all of your whims and the owners are "pleased to see you." More than likely they're just grinning and bearing it for your money despite your unreasonable requests, so you obviously spend a lot on their food--more than their average customer.

So, it's not a low-paying government job by any means.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,438 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Those of us with real-world lives understand perfectly well the truth of the words of that famed philosopher, Sir Michael Jagger, who said, "You can't always get what you want."

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You can ignore it all you want, but it is true. They might make something that is not on the menu if it sometimes is, or maybe if it it is part of or made of stuff they already have, but NEVER will a Normal restaurant or fast food place make something that has nothing to do with their menu. McDonalds will not make you a pizza, no matter how you ask.

also, look at this link for proof most customers are completely wrong.

The McDonalds out here USED to sell pizza, long before some of you were born and it was good. $5 for a whole pizza
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The McDonalds out here USED to sell pizza, long before some of you were born and it was good. $5 for a whole pizza

yup, they did in certain area's for about 6 months max, but it failed misably and they stopped bothering.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    O-kay... I can see that this thread has gotten way and far away off the beaten path and is now serving up very little but flamebait.

I'm closing this thread down with my trusty [Wide Angle Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Flames]].

"ZAP!"

For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.