test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Call to my Romulans brethren

kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Romulan Discussion
Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.

It is time to bury the hatchets (borrowing a human phrase) and we must find ground to unite our troops and our leaders into one solid fist to smite our enemies.

I invite you all Romulans in every corner of the galaxy to meet in New Romulus 5 days from today to join forces and expel those who soil our ground.

Phralae ru au krowert

May Vorat Vor guide our paths and

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
Post edited by kantazo1 on

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.

It is time to bury the hatchets (borrowing a human phrase) and we must find ground to unite our troops and our leaders into one solid fist to smite our enemies.

I invite you all Romulans in every corner of the galaxy to meet in New Romulus 5 days from today to join forces and expel those who soil our ground.

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
    You have my warbird to count to your ranks. The empire shall be restored!
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited February 2014
    Canon has shown that usually Honor is pretty far down the ROM SOP checklist. :D
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • theuser2021theuser2021 Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As a Reman in the republic,
    Shall a Tal shiar ship appear in republic space, they will be fired upon. No quarter given.

Never again will the Reman knee bend to the empire.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gather as many Tal Shiar vic...*cough* representatives in one spot is a great idea. Tell me where and my deathray will be there ! :D
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan

"Smite our enemies"? Then you should start with the traitorous Tal Shiar.
    It is because of Tal Shiar plots that the homeworld was lost.
    It is because of Tal Shiar madness that ordinary citizens and officers in the military live in mortal fear of being abducted by aliens.
    And it would be the Tal Shiar that would see what is left of the Empire in chains, both on the body and of the mind, in their desperate attempts to cling to what little power they can grab.
    New Romulus is not for the likes of the Tal Shiar. Attempt your little "meeting" there, and you'll be met with angry disruptors and honor blades.
    Go back to Rator III. With all the fighting in the streets and the backstabbing that goes on on a daily basis, it strikes me as more to the liking of you odious Tal Shiar sympathizers and sycophants.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    They come in 'peace'? Phah! Shoot to kill.
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan

We have worked hard to establish a free, open, and democratic Republic. I'll not see it thrown away for the sake of some nostalgic fantasy and our lot be sold as slaves to an oppressive and out of touch ruling caste! When the Tal'Shiar comes, the ground will be paved emerald with their blood and their ships reduced to smoldering ruin. And should the Republic faulter under their oppression, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted".
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Tal Shiar, you want New Romulus -loads plasma cannons- COME AND GET IT!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As a Reman in the republic,
    Shall a Tal shiar ship appear in republic space, they will be fired upon. No quarter given.

Never again will the Reman knee bend to the empire.

^this guy has the right idea.......for a reman.....
    Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan

You foolish Tal Shiar lapdog. They are responsible for the deaths of BILLIONS of romulans and you side WITH THEM?! As a true romulan, i will not rest until the Tal shiar lays dead at my feet. I will crush them, and cast them into the wind. The Warbird Kestrel will never aid those fools.

To paraphrase a Klingon, "There shall be no peace, as long as the Tal Shiar lives!"
  • deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member Posts: 265
    edited February 2014
    Peace talks with the Tal shiar...doesn't that usually end with something going boom? :D

By all means have your "peace" talk, rest of us will enjoy a few less green bloods after the tal shiar set off their explosives.
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I see any Tal-Shiar on New Romulus five days from today, I'll troll them harder than Dental.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The memory of the Star Empire burns as hot as all the constellations once viewed from Romulus proper. For they are still there. And so are we!

Perhaps they plan to take all Romulans to Vulcan, and purge them first of passion, then of unwanted memories. That would no doubt be the best way to make us forget. And forgive.

I care little for that solution. While still alive, nothing will be that easy!

---
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I see any Tal-Shiar on New Romulus five days from today, I'll troll them harder than Dental.
    Lol, I like it !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Jolan Tru

Yeah have fun being Tal Shiar, sitting on your TRIBBLE all day because 99% of all Episodes & PVE Queues don't make any sense playing the "bad guys" ... well maybe you could replay "Mind Games", till your eyes are beginning to bleed :P
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Jolan'tru.

Tal'Shiar toadies got you down? Doddering reactionaries clinging to the ghost of the dead Star Empire annoying you? Put them in their place with historical and cultural facts about what it means to be Rihan, what the central mnhei'sahe of Rihanh is, how long the Tal'Shiar has existed, the many crimes against Romulanity committed by the Tal'Shiar, and the decadence which came to characterize the Star Empire in its last century of life:
    Arh'fvahir mnean.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thread move
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You federation lapdogs talk about honor? Only Tal-Shiar knows what honor is all about, you Klingons pata'h, cower below the hands of those who seek nothing else but the eradication of Romulan pride. The Tal-Shiar is already in New Romulus, we are here and we are here to stay, in 5 days you shall see the power of the Tal-Shiar Reman alliance!!!

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
    Setha-ki par trukatha.
    Setha-mille par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You federation lapdogs talk about honor? Only Tal-Shiar knows what honor is all about, you Klingons pata'h, cower below the hands of those who seek nothing else but the eradication of Romulan pride. The Tal-Shiar is already in New Romulus, we are here and we are here to stay, in 5 days you shall see the power of the Tal-Shiar Reman alliance!!!

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
    Setha-ki par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!

The power of mewling babies throwing yet another tantrum, more like.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
    Setha-ki par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!

Tal-Shiar & Remans working together? Fat chance. The Remans would never submit to being slaves again.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Another brother lost. Well you will never again see this Reman bow before Sela and her ilk. If I see a Tal'shiar vessel over our homeworld, it will burn, until it is nought but glass.

You dare to speak of honor, of pride, of legacy... and then include those that are the reason the homeworld is gone? And you speak of peace. Peace. The Tal'shiar will only have peace... once they rule all Romulans and Remans. I will never again be a slave to a Romulan master. Never again will I take knee before the Tal'shiar.

Come. Bring your Tal'shiar and your allies. They will all be dead before the sun leaves the horizon. Their ships will be nought but burning hulks to be scavenged and sold to Ferengi. Their "peace" will be eternal.

Come.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    qjunior wrote: »
    Gather as many Tal Shiar vic...*cough* representatives in one spot is a great idea. Tell me where and my deathray will be there ! :D
    Yes, the G'Anohok will be happy to introduce Tal'Shiar sc... er... agents to a personal demonstration of the firepower of plasma weapons.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ya know normally I'm against the use of Thalaron weapons, but a large gathering of the kind of idiots who look fondly upon the days of the Empire, I think I'd make an exception.
  • l30p4rdl30p4rd Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hmmmm *writes names down on a pad, looks up* May I ask what all this is about ? I am confused as I have not heard anything regarding what is happening here. What is this about the Tal Shiar ?
    By the way, reunification is for the weak !
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
    Setha-ki par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!

Ve khia dochaiate Rihan, aei mnek, merht khia emael houfv.
  • waaagh951waaagh951 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Let them land and I should teach them the error of their ways. for the Republic!
    I might be a exile of the Republic. But I will not let them set foot on New Romulus.
  • jimtkirkjimtkirk Member Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    a3001 wrote: »
    We have worked hard to establish a free, open, and democratic Republic. I'll not see it thrown away for the sake of some nostalgic fantasy and our lot be sold as slaves to an oppressive and out of touch ruling caste! When the Tal'Shiar comes, the ground will be paved emerald with their blood and their ships reduced to smoldering ruin. And should the Republic faulter under their oppression, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted".

"FREE (?) OPEN (?) REPUBLIC (????) While I strongly oppose the Tal Shiar to call New Romulus a 'Republic' is the biggest farce on the game. A Republic is led, governed by a body of representatives, NOT by a single individual. Where and when have you ever heard of a senate or governing body. Sorry, but D'Tan is no less a dictator than any before him. New Romulus has never been a republic.
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In five days this, in five days that.... You tell us to be weary of a Tal shiar return. That you intend to defeat the masses of Free Romulans. You say you are on new Romulus but even D'tan has dismissed you as nothing more than an annoyance. You think you have to power, the convictions, and the right to rule. I have one reply, one word to you. I quote a human general:

NUTS!
    Not while there are free romulans shall one of our number fear the shadow of the Tal shiar
    Not while the blood in my veins flows shall the tal shiar rule over romulans. Not while my weapons are charged and my warbird ready, shall the tal shi ar not be hunted.

Where ever you hide, i will find you.
    Where ever you run, i will chase you.
    Where ever you stand, i will knock you down.
    Where ever you Find Tal Shi ar, you will find my blade stained green in their blood.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    *cooks a jumbo bag of popcorn by his singularity core*

You lot are so entertaining to watch. :D

More bluster then a bunch of drunk Klingons

More talking then a room full of Federation diplomats

[SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    *edited due to crazy internet connection posting twice*
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hmmm I will replicate hatchets for all who wish them, when the Tal'Shiar come to our world, we can bury them......

In the bodies of those same Tal'shiar.

Mhael Lovok
    Admiral
    Romulan Republic
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck