test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Call to my Romulans brethren

Comments

• marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My Roms are doing just fine working for the Feds and KDF as privateers, no thanks.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • trycksh0ttrycksh0t Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You speak of negotiating with the Tal Shiar, and with the same breath have the audacity to speak of smiting the enemies of the Romulan people? The Tal Shiar ARE the enemies of the Romulan people, they always have been and they always will be. They cling to the old ways, to the ways of an Empire that has fallen, selling their own to secure power for themselves. The Tal Shiar, and any Romulan who clings to the ideals that caused the destruction of the Empire, are the true enemy of the Romulan People.

Instead of raising the Romulans into a new glory, they would have us be slaves, working under the hell of their Iconian masters. When the Empire fell, they left us to rot while they dug for scraps. When is was apparent that we had succeeded; rebuilding our worlds, increasing our numbers, surviving without them, and they had failed in their vain attempts to cling to the past, they decided to destroy us.

The Tal Shiar are broken, the Empress is missing, the Empire is no more.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited February 2014
    While I dearly long to see the Empire restored or born anew. Please let me know where you and the Tal Shiar will be gathering so I can test out these new Proton Cannons
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As a Reman in the republic,
    Shall a Tal shiar ship appear in republic space, they will be fired upon. No quarter given.

Never again will the Reman knee bend to the empire.

Having shot Hakeev point blank in the face, I think I like where I am now.
    <3
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jimtkirk wrote: »
    Where and when have you ever heard of a senate or governing body.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Romulan_Republic

Granted, most evidence that support the existance of a senate is circumstantial, it is worth a view nonetheless.

-D'Tan's title is proconsul. Proconsuls serve as head of the senate.
    -The ingame cut scenes hint at the formation of a senate or atleast a governing body.
    -The Republic was only recently founded, therefore it is perfectly possible that such a senate is only partially complete.
    -The existance of Romulan Senate Robes found in the starbase embassies of various fleets.
    --On that note, Romulan Senator NPCs are also in starbase embassies as well (they are next to the bar).

Otherwise, if you still feel so inclined as to assist the Tal'Shiar in their disillusions of grandeur, feel free to join them at any given time. It is not as if Romulans are known for things like treachery or deceit.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jimtkirk wrote: »
    "FREE (?) OPEN (?) REPUBLIC (????) While I strongly oppose the Tal Shiar to call New Romulus a 'Republic' is the biggest farce on the game. A Republic is led, governed by a body of representatives, NOT by a single individual. Where and when have you ever heard of a senate or governing body. Sorry, but D'Tan is no less a dictator than any before him. New Romulus has never been a republic.

There is a Senate. They have been mentioned more than once. Do you expect a 24/7 subspace broadcast from R-Span so you will see the proposal of bills, debate over bills, proposal of amendments, votes, filibusters, pontification, political posturing, jockeying for influence, ...

There is a Senate. Pretending that it doesn't exist simply because you haven't watched it engaged in its business or encountered a Senator does no service to your position.
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    protogoth wrote: »
    There is a Senate. They have been mentioned more than once. Do you expect a 24/7 subspace broadcast from R-Span so you will see the proposal of bills, debate over bills, proposal of amendments, votes, filibusters, pontification, political posturing, jockeying for influence, ...

There is a Senate. Pretending that it doesn't exist simply because you haven't watched it engaged in its business or encountered a Senator does no service to your position.

+1 [/10charlimit]
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • trycksh0ttrycksh0t Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Given how Romulan politics typically plays out, that actually sounds entertaining as hell.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited February 2014

This is protogoth's single best post ever! :D:D
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • catoblepasbetacatoblepasbeta Member Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The Tal Shiar who destroyed the homeworld are not the Tal Shiar of old. They do not deserve the name. They cannot be trusted with the future of our people. They must be purged completely before the institution can be refounded and return to the task of protecting our people.

But do not make the mistake of thinking that D'Tan is the answer to our woes. He seeks to throw everything we fought for at the feet of the Klingons and Federation for a few trinkets and scraps of food. he uses the fault of the Tal Shiar as an excuse to destroy our culture and way of life-selling culture and dignity to make a few friends on Vulcan. The Romulan people built an Empire from nothing-our cousins we left behind were culturally, politically, and militarily subsumed for their lack of vision yet D'Tan would lead us into the arms of our enemies and see it repeated onto us. D'Tan's way is the slow death of our people to the quick one of the Tal Shiar

We need a return to the old ways, but clinging to those traitors in the republic or the Tal Shiar is folly, and D'tan's would see us cease to be Romulans. We need neither. The disappearance of Sela and the decimation of the Tal Shiar has left the capital in chaos (while D'Tan does nothing, it should be added). It is there where those loyal to the Empire should go. There are the true Romulans, who stayed through all the troubles we have faced. They know what true duty is, and they need their help.

Let D'Tan and the Tal Shiar kill each other, neither deserve the name 'Romulan' for their crimes against the Empire and we should not concern ourselves with their fates. We have rebuilt from ashes before, we will again, we do not need the slaves of the Vulcans or Iconians to do so.
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.

It is time to bury the hatchets (borrowing a human phrase) and we must find ground to unite our troops and our leaders into one solid fist to smite our enemies.

I invite you all Romulans in every corner of the galaxy to meet in New Romulus 5 days from today to join forces and expel those who soil our ground.

Phralae ru au krowert

May Vorat Vor guide our paths and

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan

You should consider joining the Tal Prai'ex. (in-game, Romulan Praetorian Guard)
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The Tal Shiar who destroyed the homeworld are not the Tal Shiar of old. They do not deserve the name. They cannot be trusted with the future of our people. They must be purged completely before the institution can be refounded and return to the task of protecting our people.

But do not make the mistake of thinking that D'Tan is the answer to our woes. He seeks to throw everything we fought for at the feet of the Klingons and Federation for a few trinkets and scraps of food. he uses the fault of the Tal Shiar as an excuse to destroy our culture and way of life-selling culture and dignity to make a few friends on Vulcan. The Romulan people built an Empire from nothing-our cousins we left behind were culturally, politically, and militarily subsumed for their lack of vision yet D'Tan would lead us into the arms of our enemies and see it repeated onto us. D'Tan's way is the slow death of our people to the quick one of the Tal Shiar

We need a return to the old ways, but clinging to those traitors in the republic or the Tal Shiar is folly, and D'tan's would see us cease to be Romulans. We need neither. The disappearance of Sela and the decimation of the Tal Shiar has left the capital in chaos (while D'Tan does nothing, it should be added). It is there where those loyal to the Empire should go. There are the true Romulans, who stayed through all the troubles we have faced. They know what true duty is, and they need their help.

Let D'Tan and the Tal Shiar kill each other, neither deserve the name 'Romulan' for their crimes against the Empire and we should not concern ourselves with their fates. We have rebuilt from ashes before, we will again, we do not need the slaves of the Vulcans or Iconians to do so.

You should consider as well.

(Official Website: http://romulus.shivtr.com/ )
    (Temporary Website: http://talpraiex.enjin.com/ )
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    edited February 2014

Deserve? They are exactly what the Tal'Shiar have always been.

D'Tan is a Reunificationist, but he is only one man. Has he pushed his own beliefs on the Kreh'dhhokh? No. But even if he had, too many of you have no idea what Cthia (Surak's ideal) is (due in large part to the loss, for hundreds of years, of the original writings of Surak, and the efforts of Vulcan political figures to replace the legitimate teachings of Surak with their own brand of "Cthia," which was antithetical to Surak's teachings in so many ways). Cthia is not the purging of emotion as some of you believe. Furthermore, Reunification was most recently proposed by Spahkh (Spock), who was only half Vulcan, and who himself rejected Kolinahr (but you might also benefit from learning of the FIRST effort to Reunify, which was organized by Romulans during the ENT era, and which had the goal of reunification with Romulans in charge). Reunification is not about Romulans surrendering to the ways of Vulcan at all. It is about becoming whole, which is something the Vulcans are not -- and something the Romulans are not. But Reunification cannot happen until Vulcans come off their high horse and face the reality that, even with the rediscovery of the Kir'Shara, and even with the elevation of T'Pau, and even with the restoration of authentic Cthia, they, the Vulcans, have failed to even be faithful to Cthia themselves. Arrogance, condescension, bias -- these things defy Logic, and more: they deny the value of, and promote the opposite of, Kol-Ut-Shan (IDIC). But also, Reunification will not happen until the Vulcans realize that emotion is not their enemy.

And what "old ways" are those to which you refer? Empire was only a part of our history, and not the earliest phase; before Empire was Confederation, and before that was Tribal Confederation, and before that -- something very much like a Republic. The Tal'Shiar are not even 100 years old; they cannot represent any "old ways" of our people. Do you know what the old ways of our people truly are? What is our most defining characteristic? Why our ancestors left Vulcan in the first place? I do. If you would like to learn the truth of Romulan culture and history, I offer you this education:

Arh'fvahir mnean? (What are we?)

The Tal'Diann will be represented on ch'Mol'Rihan "in five days," and if any Tal'Shiar dare show their faces, we will fight them with all that we are, and we will prevail, for we are free, and will never again be slaves to the fear spread by the Tal'Shiar when they had power, nor will we ever again serve bloated and useless "Emperors" or "Empresses."
    edited February 2014
    *cut for length)

Bah! You condemn yourself with your own words. You wish us to become as one people, on the terms of the Vulcans no less!

The fact that you dare to equate the incorporation of Vulcans into the Empire with the dissolution of Romulans into the Vulcans and the Federation as a result...words cannot properly describe....but to say the least, it is one thing if Vulcans want to throw off Surak's teachings and march beneath the raptors wings with us, and another to teach new generations the teachings of Surak, it goes against why we left in the first place!

As for the age of the Tal Shiar, the inaccuracy of your statement leads me to believe you may not be Romulan at all, but a cleverly surgically altered federation agent! The Tal Shiar is over 200 years old at this point, founded to replace more the older agencies when they could no longer suitably carry out their work. The Tal Shiar itself subverted its purpose of protecting the Empire from within and without. It's time has come to be replaced as well.

The Tal Shiar protected the Empire in its most glorious period, so I can understand why some might yearn for their steady hand to guide them once again, but they are not the same-where the Tal Shiar once fought to protect us from sedition and foreign trechary, they now serve alien powers and serve only to destroy what they once protected.

I support the Romulan Republic's plans to massacre the remnants of the abomination that the Tal Shiar has become, it will mean less of both of our problems, and might even serve to drive some of the Republics allies away from them if we are so lucky.
    edited February 2014
    Bah! You condemn yourself with your own words. You wish us to become as one people, on the terms of the Vulcans no less!

The fact that you dare to equate the incorporation of Vulcans into the Empire with the dissolution of Romulans into the Vulcans and the Federation as a result...words cannot properly describe....but to say the least, it is one thing if Vulcans want to throw off Surak's teachings and march beneath the raptors wings with us, and another to teach new generations the teachings of Surak, it goes against why we left in the first place!

As for the age of the Tal Shiar, the inaccuracy of your statement leads me to believe you may not be Romulan at all, but a cleverly surgically altered federation agent! The Tal Shiar is over 200 years old at this point, founded to replace more the older agencies when they could no longer suitably carry out their work. The Tal Shiar itself subverted its purpose of protecting the Empire from within and without. It's time has come to be replaced as well.

The Tal Shiar protected the Empire in its most glorious period, so I can understand why some might yearn for their steady hand to guide them once again, but they are not the same-where the Tal Shiar once fought to protect us from sedition and foreign trechary, they now serve alien powers and serve only to destroy what they once protected.

I support the Romulan Republic's plans to massacre the remnants of the abomination that the Tal Shiar has become, it will mean less of both of our problems, and might even serve to drive some of the Republics allies away from them if we are so lucky.

I suggest you re-read what I said, because you have grossly misrepresented it.

I do not support Reunification, at least not until the Vulcans learn the error of their ways (among which are their own failure to live up to the ideals of Surak, and their belief that emotion is an enemy). But you need to learn what Surak actually taught, rather than the Straw Man so many believe was his teaching. You also need to learn that Reunification was originally a Romulan ideal, not a Vulcan ideal. And finally, you need to face the fact that Spahkh was not Vulcan, but Half-Vulcan, and the fact that he rejected Kolinahr before he resurrected the ideal of Reunification.

I am an ally of the Nneikha Klling'hann, not the Lloann'mhrahel.

The Tal'Shiar were founded by Devoras Narviat when he was Fvillhu. The date in Earth reckoning was the year 2344 (I'll let you do the math yourself). Shiarkiek was Rhiyrh, and the organization was named in his honor. Not long after Narviat was assassinated, the Tal'Shiar began moving quickly away from the purposes for which they were founded, preferring sycophants instead of agents capable of independent thought, engaging in more than merely questionable practices, spreading their paranoia to the people. In short, the Tal'Shiar became exactly like the old (pre-Syrranite) Vulcan establishment, trying to enforce conformity to one single perspective. THIS is why our ancestors left Vulcan (all of them, in their various groups, because they didn't all leave together, and they didn't all object to the same particular aspects of the attempt to enforce conformity): they wanted to be FREE, rather than forced to bend the knee to any Philosophical or Religious Worldview.

FREEDOM is what burns in the Romulan heart. FREEDOM is what defines "Romulan." FREEDOM is and has always been the central Mnhei'sahe of the collective Romulan soul!!!

Take the ghost of your Empire and moulder with it in the grave. We are FREE, and we shall remain FREE. Woe to any person or power which would seek to deprive us of our FREEDOM.
    edited February 2014
    I suggest you re-read what I said, because you have grossly misrepresented it.

I do not support Reunification, at least not until the Vulcans learn the error of their ways (among which are their own failure to live up to the ideals of Surak, and their belief that emotion is an enemy). But you need to learn what Surak actually taught, rather than the Straw Man so many believe was his teaching. You also need to learn that Reunification was originally a Romulan ideal, not a Vulcan ideal. And finally, you need to face the fact that Spahkh was not Vulcan, but Half-Vulcan, and the fact that he rejected Kolinahr before he resurrected the ideal of Reunification.

I am an ally of the Nneikha Klling'hann, not the Lloann'mhrahel.

The Tal'Shiar were founded by Devoras Narviat when he was Fvillhu. The date in Earth reckoning was the year 2344 (I'll let you do the math yourself). Shiarkiek was Rhiyrh, and the organization was named in his honor. Not long after Narviat was assassinated, the Tal'Shiar began moving quickly away from the purposes for which they were founded, preferring sycophants instead of agents capable of independent thought, engaging in more than merely questionable practices, spreading their paranoia to the people. In short, the Tal'Shiar became exactly like the old (pre-Syrranite) Vulcan establishment, trying to enforce conformity to one single perspective. THIS is why our ancestors left Vulcan (all of them, in their various groups, because they didn't all leave together, and they didn't all object to the same particular aspects of the attempt to enforce conformity): they wanted to be FREE, rather than forced to bend the knee to any Philosophical or Religious Worldview.

FREEDOM is what burns in the Romulan heart. FREEDOM is what defines "Romulan." FREEDOM is and has always been the central Mnhei'sahe of the collective Romulan soul!!!

Take the ghost of your Empire and moulder with it in the grave. We are FREE, and we shall remain FREE. Woe to any person or power which would seek to deprive us of our FREEDOM.

I suggest you re-evaluate your sources, Federation spy-there are records going back as early as the 2150's mentioning the Tal Shiar. Even the records of dubious authenticity you brought forth mention a previous institution that served in the same capacity. Either way, the Tal Shiar or institutions like it are a long standing staple of our Romulan way of life. They keep us safe by protecting us from threats within and without.

As for Spock and the teachings of Surak, I don't care to be familiarized with his teachings. We know what we are, and they stand for and Surak stands for all we are not-and the unification movement is joined at the hip with his teachings. It is no small secret that D'Tan and many others studied these texts in secret.

Emotion may be what defines Romulans, but this construct of D'Tans is not. He has trampled the dream of Empire underfoot, thrown open the gates to the barbarians, and seeks to spread their customs. He is a menace perhaps almost as great as the one that destroyed the homeworld.
    edited February 2014
    I suggest you re-evaluate your sources, Federation spy-there are records going back as early as the 2150's mentioning the Tal Shiar. Even the records of dubious authenticity you brought forth mention a previous institution that served in the same capacity. Either way, the Tal Shiar or institutions like it are a long standing staple of our Romulan way of life. They keep us safe by protecting us from threats within and without.

As for Spock and the teachings of Surak, I don't care to be familiarized with his teachings. We know what we are, and they stand for and Surak stands for all we are not-and the unification movement is joined at the hip with his teachings. It is no small secret that D'Tan and many others studied these texts in secret.

Emotion may be what defines Romulans, but this construct of D'Tans is not. He has trampled the dream of Empire underfoot, thrown open the gates to the barbarians, and seeks to spread their customs. He is a menace perhaps almost as great as the one that destroyed the homeworld.

Fine. I see there are a few Romulans who have so reacted against the Straw Man presentation of Surak's teachings that they have abandoned reason entirely. Irrationality is a sign of insanity. *motions to two of her subordinate officers* Take this person to the asylum and summon the doctors. I have heard that they have some new drug to help decrease paranoia and encourage the opening of the mind.
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To: Protogoth

These Tal Shiar fools must be shown the way and if they choose to continue their oppression, then they will be stopped. The Kestrel stands ready.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are few of us, but we are here, we are the new Elite Tal-Shiar, we are here to return Romulus to its true origin. The leader of whom which now calli themselves Tal-Shiar are nothing but direct descendants of the traitor federation lapdog Chairman Koval.

Since 2374 an elite branch of the Old Tal-Shiar saw Koval as what he really was, so we slowly but surely created the New Elite Tal-Shair, we are the true followers of Senator Vreenak, he was the founder of this new branch and for that reason he was killed, by the enemies spies of the Federation.

Beware of those treasonous dogs of the federation and their masters from the Klingon empire.

Colonel Hakeev was a traitor who served the Old Tal-Shiar and the Remans who perished were friends of ours and we will avenge their detah.

Our research of experimental Borg nanoprobe technology has given us the strength and the power to wipe the enemies of Romulus from this side of the galaxy.

Friday is going to be a masterful day, the Iconians have become our friends. We have now the final technological advance to defeat the enemies of the Romulan Empire.

So choose your side, you are with us or you are against us.

Phralae ru au krowert (sarcasm intended) :D
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • risingstar2009risingstar2009 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To: Protogoth
    CC: D'Tan

Subject: Tal' Shiar Gathering

Message Begin:

Protogoth, the Carromaleg and her crew stand ready to remove the plague known as the Tal' Shiar in any form.

Twice now they have destroyed the peaceful lives of the Romulan and Remans by their greed for power and control. Twice now they have threatened the precarious balance in the Galaxy. This is twice too many.

As an empowered Citizen and VOLUNTEER in the Republic Militia, I will stand with anyone to stop a third attempt. Whether our Allies with the UFP and IKE aid us if the Iconians appear, I cannot say. But those who have elected to serve with me have stated their willingness to do what ever it takes to prevent a Second Hobus Star, or worse, and stand against the Tal'Shiar.

To quote a human phrase, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive with our Freedom intact!'

Signed: Crew of the R.R.W. Carromoleg

End of message
    Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This better not be another podcast publicity stunt like STOFugitive was for STOked. You better deliver at least a foundry episode/series on Saturday. Otherwise your nothing but a troll/tool.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
    edited February 2014
    these tal shiar goons have cloaks same as us. Will a loyal romulan science captain bring in a snooper. I edont want any of this scum to escape. Since we are quoting movies.... to quote another....

KILL'EM ALL!!

they may not be giant bugs, but the Tal Shiar are event bigger pests.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This better not be another podcast publicity stunt like STOFugitive was for STOked. You better deliver at least a foundry episode/series on Saturday. Otherwise your nothing but a troll/tool.

Federation fvai, you hru' sseikea, your blood shall be the first one spilled by my kaleh. I shall aeir over your dead corpse and drink a toast when your soul enter the lakje of Areinnye. Vorta 'Vor doors shall deny entrance to all the Romulans who have pledge allegiance to the federation and their Dogs the Klingons.

Like the old friend use to say

eneh hwau' kllhwnia na imirrhlhhse
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Federation fvai, you hru' sseikea, your blood shall be the first one spilled by my kaleh. I shall aeir over your dead corpse and drink a toast when your soul enter the lakje of Areinnye. Vorta 'Vor doors shall deny entrance to all the Romulans who have pledge allegiance to the federation and their Dogs the Klingons.

Like the old friend use to say

eneh hwau' kllhwnia na imirrhlhhse

You don't get it do you? The Remans hate you, you did kinda condemn them. We have the KDF and Federation, and , as much as I hate to say it, they are our allies. If any Tal Shiar sets foot on NR, I will destroy them. If I see a Tal Shiar ship, I will make it burn.

You have been warned,
    T'Vox of the R.R.W Pheonix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    As a loyal romulan i see nothing wrong with calling the federation allies....for now. Being allied witht he Klingonsor the federation does not deminish what it is to be romulan nor does it change what he have to be or surrender out freedoms. I am not nor will i ever say he should join the federation! Or the klingons! We will rebuild our empire. Romulan empire, by romulans FOR romulans.....and an occasional Reman or few. But i swear not one Tal Shiar agent will see orbit nor the surface of new romulus without being my prey. We may walk beneath the raptors wings but the raptors talons shall rend the flesh from tal shiar bones.
  • sharksinspacesharksinspace Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think what is most at issue is how much of the "Tal Shiar" is actually Hakeevian, Iconian worshiping, Tal Shiar and how much is old Star Navy coopted into the Tal Shiar for lack of another alternative (ie before the Republic) and recruiting them from their current overlords and retaking the old Star Empire for Peace and Stability (also Glory). Divide and Conquer.

Jolan Tru
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are few of us, but we are here, we are the new Elite Tal-Shiar, we are here to return Romulus to its true origin. The leader of whom which now calli themselves Tal-Shiar are nothing but direct descendants of the traitor federation lapdog Chairman Koval.

Since 2374 an elite branch of the Old Tal-Shiar saw Koval as what he really was, so we slowly but surely created the New Elite Tal-Shair, we are the true followers of Senator Vreenak, he was the founder of this new branch and for that reason he was killed, by the enemies spies of the Federation.

Beware of those treasonous dogs of the federation and their masters from the Klingon empire.

Colonel Hakeev was a traitor who served the Old Tal-Shiar and the Remans who perished were friends of ours and we will avenge their detah.

Our research of experimental Borg nanoprobe technology has given us the strength and the power to wipe the enemies of Romulus from this side of the galaxy.

Friday is going to be a masterful day, the Iconians have become our friends. We have now the final technological advance to defeat the enemies of the Romulan Empire.

So choose your side, you are with us or you are against us.

Phralae ru au krowert (sarcasm intended) :D

I find you amusing. You think to bring us back into the fold of the old empire. That failed. It was destroyed by it's own blindness, it's own foolishness, it's own quest for power. I will never join that which you say you will bring us.

P.S. Btw, for someone who hates the Federation so much, you really need to re-think your sig.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
    edited February 2014
    Jolan'tru, Rihannsu u' Havrannsu cordaihkhir i na Kreh'dhhokh Mol'Rihan.
    (Hello, Romulans and Remans faithful to the New Romulan Republic.)

The Tal'Diann appreciates your loyalty to the Republic and your willingness to fight for Freedom against the Tal'Shiar. We must all be vigilant and combat any effort to subject us once again to tyranny, for Freedom is what burns in the hearts of our people, and the love of Freedom is what defines us as Rihanh.

Any loyal citizen or ally of the Republic who is present on ch'Mol'Rihan or in orbit around the planet to oppose the Tal'Shiar on Friday will be recommended for a commendation.

Bhaonev,
    G'essatra ir'Virinat,
    Fvillhu s'Aeiiht'kaehht ih'Saeihr Mol'Rihanai,
    t'Prell,
    hru'hfirh s'Prell,
    t'Prell,
    galae'Enriov s'Tal'Diann,
    t'Prell,
    hru'Phi'Tlarum Rihanai,
    G'essatra ir'Virinat t'Prell,
    Fvillhu s'Raenasa ih'Saeihr ch'Mol'Rihan
    edited February 2014
    Thank You, but the exploding Tal Shiar hulls and their screems are thanks enough;)
    edited February 2014
    I think what is most at issue is how much of the "Tal Shiar" is actually Hakeevian, Iconian worshiping, Tal Shiar and how much is old Star Navy coopted into the Tal Shiar for lack of another alternative (ie before the Republic) and recruiting them from their current overlords and retaking the old Star Empire for Peace and Stability (also Glory). Divide and Conquer.

Jolan Tru
    Exactly. A few Romulans here need to realize there is more to Romulans than being a Iconian-reprogrammed genocidal maniac and being the stooges of a Vulcan boot-licking reunificationist.

We need a return to the Romulan Star Empire all right, but the likes of Hakeev's Tal Shiar have no place in it-they have lost the right to call themselves Romulan when they destroyed our homeworld.