test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Humanity will detect aliens by 2040, researcher says...

Comments

• Options
    upper4dscoutupper4dscout Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    While I'm a bit of a UFO/alien abduction aficionado, I have to say that a lot of the stuff you are spouting is RUBBISH! It's people like you that make a laughing stock of the entire field of UFOlogy. Because of this ridiculous TRIBBLE about Draco shapeshifting reptilian space TRIBBLE and "Lord Ashtar" who drinks tea with Jesus that no scientist will ever take UFOlogy seriously again in a million centuries.

In some respects, I'd say that UFOlogy died with Hynek, rest his soul. Vallee was in the right when he chose to disassociate himself with modern UFOlogy, because most of it has become pure rancid ****.

However, regarding the Allagash Abduction does the event seem credible to you?

4 Men were taken by ETs and then returned to their campsite.

Click link below:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Allagash.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where

we started and know the place for the first time. T.S. Eliot
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    However, regarding the Allagash Abduction does the event seem credible to you?

4 Men were taken by ETs and then returned to their campsite.

Click link below:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Allagash.html

I'm very familiar with the Allagash abduction, and it is indeed a fascinating and credible story. It's actually one of my personal favorite cases.

However, your twisting it to support your ridiculous Star Wars fantasies is just downright appalling.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm very familiar with the Allagash abduction, and it is indeed a fascinating and credible story. It's actually one of my personal favorite cases.

However, your twisting it to support your ridiculous Star Wars fantasies is just downright appalling.

So you believe in the Grays then?

Zeta Reticuli ETs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where

• Options
    edited February 2014
    So you believe in the Grays then?

Zeta Reticuli ETs?

There's no evidence that they come from Zeta Reticuli or even space at all. The Reticuli speculation comes from Marjorie Fish who attempted to create a 3-dimensional model of Betty Hill's map using stars that are most similar to our sun. The problem there is that the model only barely resembles the map that the connection is questionable at best. The fact that the "greys" even showed Hill such a map is curious, as what's the point of showing a star map to someone who wouldn't even understand it anyway? Unless it was to facilitate the illusion that they're from space.

So pretty much, your "aliens" might not even be what you think they are.
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Yup. Jacky Weiner said they made it up, so they wouldn't get in trouble with their wives for going to Mohegan Sun, and coming home with no money. Total fabrication.

Can I have a source for this? Because Googling it only brings up this thread as the top (and only relevant) result: https://www.google.com/search?q=jacky+weiner&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=jackie+weiner+allagash+mohegan+sun&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I'm always looking to improve my files, so thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    There's no evidence that they come from Zeta Reticuli or even space at all. The Reticuli speculation comes from Marjorie Fish who attempted to create a 3-dimensional model of Betty Hill's map using stars that are most similar to our sun. The problem there is that the model only barely resembles the map that the connection is questionable at best. The fact that the "greys" even showed Hill such a map is curious, as what's the point of showing a star map to someone who wouldn't even understand it anyway? Unless it was to facilitate the illusion that they're from space.

So pretty much, your "aliens" might not even be what you think they are.

Can I have a source for this? Because Googling it only brings up this thread as the top (and only relevant) result: https://www.google.com/search?q=jacky+weiner&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=jackie+weiner+allagash+mohegan+sun&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I'm always looking to improve my files, so thanks in advance.

The Zeta Reticuli ET Grays eventually wish communion.

They abduct to create a hybrid race.

The convincing part of the Allagash Abduction is that they did not remember the

specifics of the examination on board the spacecraft.

Under hypnosis they did remember!

It looks like the Zeta Reticuli ETs have the technology to erase our memories.

I found their Binary Star System here:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/50lys.html

They have a G2V Star just like us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited February 2014

I found there Binary Star System here:

Curious, how much have you smoked today?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Curious, how much have you smoked today?

It's all in the Whitley Streiber book Communion.

The Zeta ETs have done this same thing on many other planets.

I find it hard to believe you don't believe in the Grays.

There have been many other cases of Zeta ET abduction.

Bob Lazar talked about the Zeta ETs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Pc2aLM3jY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,398 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Since we've abandoned the topic to boring fantasies, I'm just going to leave this here...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    It's all in the Whitley Streiber book Communion.

The Zeta ETs have done this same thing on many other planets.

I find it hard to believe you don't believe in the Grays.

There have been many other cases of Zeta ET abduction.

Errr... yeah. It's not that I don't believe in them, it's that I highly doubt they're what they claim or appear to be. And Strieber is... not very credible.

I advise reading the short story that Jon linked to just now. It's surprisingly a fictionalization of my favorite UFO hypothesis and is far more interesting than the bland Star Wars tripe you're spouting. I've read a lot, I've heard it all... and frankly, most of your delusional fantasy is just that, delusional fantasy. There is no evidence for the ET hypothesis. None.

I'd frankly be disappointed if that was the answer to the strange occurrences people report.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Errr... yeah. It's not that I don't believe in them, it's that I highly doubt they're what they claim or appear to be. And Strieber is... not very credible.

I advise reading the short story that Jon linked to just now. It's surprisingly a fictionalization of my favorite UFO hypothesis and is far more interesting than the bland Star Wars tripe you're spouting. I've read a lot, I've heard it all... and frankly, most of your delusional fantasy is just that, delusional fantasy. There is no evidence for the ET hypothesis. None.

I'd frankly be disappointed if that was the answer to the strange occurrences people report.

Strieber is a trip.

He hanged out with the Zeta ETs.

They gave Streiber a pill to increase his vibratory status.

The pill basically temporarily turns you into a 4D person and allows you to do some

extraordinary things.

Strieber said he saw an alternate timeline where Washington D.C. was hit by a small

nuke detonated on a rooftop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Strieber is a trip.

He hanged out with the Zeta ETs.

They gave Streiber a pill to increase his vibratory status.

The pill basically temporarily turns you into a 4D person and allows you to do some

extraordinary things.

Strieber said he saw an alternate timeline where Washington D.C. was hit by a small

nuke detonated on a rooftop.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQRZ4P7Q-o8/UNygrZspyQI/AAAAAAAADU0/YrFU2FwDAEg/s1600/Project1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Hey, good shot of Star Fleet Captains!

I liked Star Trek Voyager the best.

The X Files was also very good.

Mulder spent years looking for the Grays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is this any different than all the evil in the world is due to a ton of aliens dying from a volcano millions of years ago?

Without actual evidence to prove that an alien story is correct, then it is just science fiction. Aliens might have already visited us, but really it doesn't matter. If aliens haven't made their presence known to us, then they must have good reasons to do so. After all, if the Federation existed or some similar interstellar organization where we need Warp Travel to be recognized, then they would put a blockade so none of us can escape and annoy millions of aliens with our nonsense.

It is already bad enough that SETI targets various stars with their annoying messages. In fact, an alien invasion might be in the works right now to destroy all SETI facilities just so that the aliens can get some peace and quiet.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    It is already bad enough that SETI targets various stars with their annoying messages. In fact, an alien invasion might be in the works right now to destroy all SETI facilities just so that the aliens can get some peace and quiet.

Actually, I'm pretty sure SETI only listens. There's been only one message that they've sent out to space as far as I know and that was decades ago.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Actually, I'm pretty sure SETI only listens. There's been only one message that they've sent out to space as far as I know and that was decades ago.

Obviously I was exaggerating the extent of radio transmissions sent by SETI, but the last transmission sent was last year with the one message reaching its destination in 1999 according to the Active SETI page on wikipedia.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    Obviously I was exaggerating the extent of radio transmissions sent by SETI, but the last transmission sent was last year with the one message reaching its destination in 1999 according to the Active SETI page on wikipedia.

Oh, I wasn't aware they had started broadcasting again. And it in 1999 that they started doing it again. How have I managed to miss this?
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not sure how long an advanced civilization can survive, looking at what we do with ours. So would not hold the breath. A bit pessimistic for the Trek environment, perhaps. But the stability of long term endeavours, is not granted. And it took a good long time to get to the point we are now, the sun is not getting any younger.

---
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Not sure how long an advanced civilization can survive, looking at what we do with ours. So would not hold the breath. A bit pessimistic for the Trek environment, perhaps. But the stability of long term endeavours, is not granted. And it took a good long time to get to the point we are now, the sun is not getting any younger.

---

Oh please, the old girl still has another 5 billion years before she swells up and burns us into a crisp.
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh please, the old girl still has another 5 billion years before she swells up and burns us into a crisp.

The point is that relative to the lifetime of the sun, we have spent an awfully long time not doing anything much. Given that kind of timeframe, you can't expect other civilizations to develop any faster, seeing as the dominant lifeforms here had to die out before we had any chance at all. What time is left was not the point. What time we have used up, was. ;)

---
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,398 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The SETI program itself doesn't broadcast; however, another group has insisted on shouting at the stars, in defiance of the Great Silence, without even finding out why it exists...

Relative to the lifespan of the Sun, we've barely been here. It's been here for something like four billion years so far, and has another five to eight billion to go (assuming nothing untoward happens when the Andromeda galaxy collides with the Milky Way some two billion years hence); something recognizable as human-related first arose on this world less than a million years ago. I think we've made some pretty good progress, all things considered.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I found their Binary Star System here:

They have a G2V Star just like us.

Either that or they were drunk. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Either that or they were drunk. Just sayin'.

The guy doing the hypnosis sessions was not drunk.

All 4 men were taken and then returned as per the written agreement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited February 2014
    The point is that relative to the lifetime of the sun, we have spent an awfully long time not doing anything much. Given that kind of timeframe, you can't expect other civilizations to develop any faster, seeing as the dominant lifeforms here had to die out before we had any chance at all. What time is left was not the point. What time we have used up, was. ;)

---

The star in Alpha Centauri is a G2V Star just like ours.

It's only 4.4 Light Years away. That's just a hop, skip and a jump for a

Fleet Battle Cruiser.

The Fleet Avenger can do it no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The guy doing the hypnosis sessions was not drunk.

All 4 men were taken and then returned as per the written agreement.

No, I mean the 4 men were drunk. Hypnosis doesn't work with drunken hallucinations. It's like a computer: Garbage in=Garbage out.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Here we go. So how does Nibiru, and the Anunaki jive with Strieber and the Space TRIBBLE? I saw him on TV, once back in the 80s, and he seemed as nutty as a bedbug, but what do I know, right? What about Quetzacouatl, wasn't he supposed to come back last year?

Do you feel safe in your home? Next time one of your episodes starts to occur, try to focus on the image of links of a chain breaking, with your mind's eye. Then focus on the face of your attacker. Imagine a door opening, or a curtain being pulled away. Then you should be able to see them for who they really are. My 4D, vibratory, powers tell me your attacker has a much more terrestrial origin than you think.

Just read the Whitley Streiber books.

They are pretty good.

- Knowledge is Power -

Ignorance is not bliss.

Also, another guy named Tolec ALSO swallowed a few 4D pills.

He did some time traveling. If you time travel as a 3D Human you will get something

called " temporal psychosis ".

You have to be 4D Human.

Tolec lives in Arizona.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited February 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    No, I mean the 4 men were drunk. Hypnosis doesn't work with drunken hallucinations. It's like a computer: Garbage in=Garbage out.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

I think they were abducted by the Zeta ETs. (They have an underground base near Allagash.)

Then they were returned as per the agreement made with President Eisenhower back

in February 21, 1954 at Muroc AFB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I see that there are - Open Minds - in Great Britain.

Watch the arms go up in this video!

Timothy Good found a great audience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S09jyzKcHRU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]