test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug Reports] Q's Winter Wonderland/Associated Activates *investigating, see post 54*

1234568»

Comments

• eagledracoeagledraco Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Looks like the only thing devs fixed about recipes was the exploit to get multiples. No fix for Jumja Fudge - item not rewarded even though you can get accolade for it.

And any KDF who accepts Nog's Nog mission gets zero information from the Winter Chef about it, like you don't have the mission at all. But you can still do it if you notice the item circles on the WW map.
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So in Fastest Game on Ice for today, one of my toons got their mission and waved their hands in front of the whistle blowy guy. And then, immediately after, the option to wave again appeared. However, in a blink of an eye, my toon was held and transported to the start line.
    Then the countdown never happened, even though my npc opponent spawned. I was removed from hold, the npc started to run. Let me repeat again, that breeny voice counting down NEVER HAPPENED. But I ran after the npc, soon overtook it, then left it behind in the dust. One lap gone, I cross the finish, but no cheers!!! What the hell is this? I go up to the whistle blowy guy, and he tells me to wave my hand on his face again. Had to race twice :(
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got assaulted by snowmen during Fastest Game on Ice (PvE race). Got froze 3 times over the course of race. Race completed normally with reward gain.
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
This discussion has been closed.