test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug Reports] Q's Winter Wonderland/Associated Activates *investigating, see post 54*

Comments

• slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am not being transported to the race begining during the 3,2,1,GO in the "fastest race" game/mission....
  • pozmedley1963pozmedley1963 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same thing here. Ties everything up as it attempts to load several times and then I get booted back to ESD!:mad::(
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, I sold my year old Winter Epohh Peppermint with Bow since I got greedy. Maybe the bunny cursed me for being too greedy, the box (200) I opened, gave only 100 marks. When I tried to open the box, it already listed only 100 marks of each kind, which I dismissed as maybe a graphics/text glitch. But then, the system message told me I received only 100 marks of my choice, as the text promised, and checking my inventory confirmed it.

Reproduction steps:
    1. Ask Q to go to winter wonderland
    2. Take out your trusty old winter epooh elder with bow and sell it to the automated rabbit-stew making GPL-machine.
    3. Choose [Mark Package - Multiple Choice (200)] as your payment.
    4. Gleefully open the package containing your payment.
    5. Have a mini heart-attack when the opening text gives you the option of choosing between a myriad of marks, but lists only 100 as quantity to be provided.
    6. Faint when you actually go ahead with transaction, and verify that you in fact only got 100 marks and verify from both the system message as well as inventory.

Adios, wabbit. May you unrest in eppoh hell.
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • culatoriculatori Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I managed to complete the Winter Invasion twice now using the PVE queue (from the Breen it just looped).
    Solo'd it once and three of us the next time around. Rescued councilors, killed all snowmen, and the yeti, and the end boss.

PVE queue reward says Fleet Marks.
    No Fleet Marks rewarded.
  • pozmedley1963pozmedley1963 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [admin] Couldn't Get Map Names From Map Manager

[1:37] [admin] Couldn't Get Map Names From Map Manager

[1:37] [admin] Couldn't

Thats All I Could Quick Copy Past Out Of My Log, Lol. Theres Like 50 Of Them

Ditto!!!!!!!!
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the 'Avalanche' snowball gun I got from last year's winter event. The melee strike attack doesn't work. No animation. No damage. No knockdown on the snowmen. Nothing.
  • riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://postimg.org/image/8iv6vy9wh/

http://postimg.org/image/qtd1dqx7x/

As attached...
    My romulan character is holding an invisible snowblower... graphic error Cryptic, please fix!!
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here. Not exactly , a friend of mine have it too, and it doesnt work for him as well.
  • riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you queue through PvE, then there won't have problem..

But if you queue through the little ice dome under the Q's wonderland, then you will be face palm urself with alot of error and end up map crash
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    I'd like to add to the group that (and I'm sure this has been said) the timers on the Fast and the Flurrious along with the snowman event are borked.

Snowmen should be on the :00 and :30 marks, while the race should be on the :15 and :45 marks.

To be precise, the 'Fast and Flurrious' race should start at :15, :45 and at :22 and at :52.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned here already:
    Snowmen attack even those players that are running the daily race for Q pictures. I believe this is a bug that has been fixed a year ago,
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • dargalanddargaland Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ditto!!!!!!!!

Yep..same here. The looping...makes me dizzy....MAKE IT STOP!!! arrrggghhhh:D
    edited December 2013
    culatori wrote: »

PVE queue reward says Fleet Marks.
    No Fleet Marks rewarded.

Oh, come on... zzz
    edited December 2013
    riddlins wrote: »

But if you queue through the little ice dome under the Q's wonderland, then you will be face palm urself with alot of error and end up map crash

I tried 3 times. When i click on "engage" , message appears "no map name found" blah blah blah. And i got kicked from the queue. Tried 3 times, same result.
  • stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tried entering the Winter Invasion from the queue in both Wonderland itself and on ESD - at least it didn't loop this way, but it dropped me and gave a single "no map found" message when I clicked "Engage."

No successful attempts with any characters so far.
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations, folks; you broke the game!
  • texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    riddlins wrote: »

either way we still get that problem i just que through the pve que same problem
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    toiva wrote: »
    To be precise, the 'Fast and Flurrious' race should start at :15, :45 and at :22 and at :52.

And for some reason the race started around :31 on one of my characters :confused:
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was at the starting line.... waited and waited and waited for 30 minutes and there was no change to my mission tracker for "the fast and the flurrious" race...
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I crashed every time I tried to enter the gingerbread land from the winter wonderland.

I was however SUCCESSFUL both times I've tried using the PVE queue from ESD (Earth Spacedock) while standing near Q.

Second time I saved Gingerbread Land all by my lonesome.

Maybe that will work for someone else? Hope so!

Good Luck!!

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • sirchazzsirchazz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hated that dome loop part. i was lucky enough to get kicked to ESD after 5th loop, i do hope that gets fixed
  • ddelgadilloddelgadillo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not able to slot a second reputation project for the breen ships. Two of my characters need both ships. The other slots are grayed out and say "No Projects Available".
  • tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not able to slot a second reputation project for the breen ships. Two of my characters need both ships. The other slots are grayed out and say "No Projects Available".

It says in one of the descriptions of the event slots specifically that you can only slot one ship project at a time. So finish one, then slot the other. Hardly a big deal.
    LOL. This is becoming a race to see how many people are the winners of having less bugs than the others. Really sad.. :(
    edited December 2013

You just cant. The event is made that way to grant only 1 ship at a time... but that doesnt mean u cant get both, just it is too hard to achieve. Once you complete the first ship project, then you start in the second.. but i guess by that time the event will be almost over.. :D
  • casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Completed the impossibly tedious invasion mission 14 times now. Not seen a single gingerbread man reward yet.. :(
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the 'Avalanche' snowball gun I got from last year's winter event. The melee strike attack doesn't work. No animation. No damage. No knockdown on the snowmen. Nothing.

I purchased the 'The Big One' winter weapon on 1 character (the one that shoots gumdrops and is sorta like a pulsewave), same problem. The 'Avalanche gun has the melee strike attack highlighted on my skill tray and I can use it, but as stated earlier, nothing happens. With 'The Big One', the rifle butt attack is grayed out and I can't even click on it.

This was useful last year using my avalanche gun to knock snowmen down during the battles, but now it doesn't work. It was fun just going up and constantly bashing the snowman overlord with it. :(
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kdf --> gorn --> weapon: snowblower --> invisible weapon until i change and reload my outfit at the tailor ---> with each and every costume slots until i do the change/reload stuff :p

update: invisible again
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mutualcore wrote: »
    my game is stuck in a loop, had to close it down. just kept entering and leaving and couldn't do anything about it

you want to do your best to hit leave map before the loop then your free
    (STO)
    Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
    @captaintpol (with many alts)
    May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
    Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
    Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
  • domvinadomvina Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Fast and the Flurrious" isn't starting on the timers shown. It's way, WAY off.
  • mynamesthedoctormynamesthedoctor Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Several people have this issue previously quite a few times, but I didn't see it mentioned in this thread yet so here goes....

Romulans can't wear previous years' winter event scarves for the faction with which they have allied (Federation/KDF). Yet they can buy them on the Exchange and open them (sometimes at fairly high energy credit cost) and the game UI confirms the item has been unlocked on the character, but when you go to the tailor, no option to use the newly unlocked scarves. The obvious expectation is that they would work on a captain character you've unlocked them on. =)

Steps to reproduce:

-From the Exchange, buy any of the previously released winter scarves (Federation or KDF, depending on which one your Romulan character chose to be allied with).

-Open the item to unlock it on the character (and of course, their bridge officers if you wish). This results in the UI showing you that the item has been unlocked for your character.

-Go to the tailor. Scarf options are of course in the final screen via a drop-down menu normally. There are no options selectable or even displayed showing the scarf/scarves you just bought and opened up / unlocked.

We'd like to be able to wear these items that we paid for and were expecting to be able to wear on our Romulan captains.

Please fix this for us.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.