test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[11/21/13 Patch] Graphics issues *Resolved!*

123457»

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Also....I ran a reputation reward for a gun.....and I NEVER got the gun...it ran the repuation in 2 min and I went to go get the gun from the collect reward and when I did the gun was no where to be found...

is the REPUTATION system bugged? I don't want to waste anymore marks if it is....

So did you do a item requisition, or a Store unlock??? If its a Store unlock, you still need to purchase it from the Rep Store...
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    l30p4rd wrote: »
    Dont worry it is not your system. I too am having GFX glitches with or without postprocessing. after an hour or so I get missing textures usually a block of space that is just a white screen and icons missing then it crashes or hangs on a loading screen. Never had the issues since season 8 and its patch. I expect they know its a bug since they posted instructions in big yellow letters in the forums not that they help any !

The message at the top of the forum may not of helped you, but at least the issue has been addressed. Be grateful a possible solution has been made available instead of it being ignored.
  • kaeajakaeaja Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The postprocessing "fix" does not work either. Im getting pretty tired of this bug.

Indeed, my Post Processing has always been on so this fix never worked to begin with.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The fix will be part of a "bugfix 3-pack" for 5000 Zen, coming soon to your c-store :cool:
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The thread on this in the Graphics bugs forum has around 3000 hits but not one reply from a dev, it's a sad state of affairs.
    Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kaeaja wrote: »
    Indeed, my Post Processing has always been on so this fix never worked to begin with.

There's actually 2 different graphics bugs going on. There's the postprocessing bug and the missing/simple textures bug. You (like me) have been hit with the missing/simple textures bug. Postprocessing won't do anything at all for this one. I suppose it's also possible to have both bugs at once. Turning on the postprocessing might help with one but not the other, which still results in a messed up game.

But yeah I'd like an update on what's going on too. I haven't been able to really play since S8 hit because I got the missing/simple textures bug on day 1.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    angrytarg wrote: »
    The fix will be part of a "bugfix 3-pack" for 5000 Zen, coming soon to your c-store :cool:

Your so 2012. It will be in the lobi store with 800 lobi per bug.
  • thedreamingfool1thedreamingfool1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the reports, and sorry to see that you are experiencing this. I've passed them along. Please be sure to include your computer spec information, including your graphics card, in your reports.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ok.. I'll add mine to the list here as well as put in a support ticket. I have had this problem off and on since latest patch on the 21st, and it's made it next to impossible.

Problem: LSD video trip

see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/109792252@N04/11054428504/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/109792252@N04/11054466143/

Tried: changing resolution
    updating driver
    enabling post processing
    many settings in video/bios

System:

Time of this report: 11/25/2013, 14:39:39
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.130107-0416)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/17/10 16:19:39 Ver: 08.00.15
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 3072MB RAM
    Page File: 836MB used, 14119MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 9500 GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0640&SUBSYS_13351462&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 512.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: SyncMaster SB150_S22B150N
    Monitor Max Res: 1920,1080
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0013.3182 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 11/11/2013 11:38:53, 4083584 bytes

maps: Any sector space and some ground. It happens immediately on sector space, but on ground, I have seen it while replaying the "night of the comet" replay mission, but have not seen it on DS9 or Drozana (yet)
  • cptclasencptclasen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have since the last patch from 11.21.2013 problems, STO can not play.
    The image goes to infinity, copied of umpteen times.
    My graphics card Here My NVIDIA Control Panel, Version 311.06 GeForce GTS512 8800, latest update of the driver.
    What's going on? Can that be correct? It's a shame because I play 21 chars and it gives me so much joy. Well not exactly.
    Greetings from Germany
  • kaeajakaeaja Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The postprocessing "fix" does not work either. Im getting pretty tired of this bug.

I know the feeling...
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    Oh good... I'm not the only one.

My thoughts exactly .

Using a nVidia GTX 460 card as of now .
This discussion has been closed.