test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 11, 2013

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131007a.6

New Features

Updated Federation Tutorial:
  • The Tutorial when creating new Federation characters has been redesigned. New characters now start their career at Starfleet Academy as a graduating cadet awaiting assignment to a ship for their first "Training Cruise".
    • Existing characters are not able to play this tutorial, this is for new Federation characters only.
    • The mission flow following the tutorial has been adjusted to match.
    • The tutorial is still receiving a significant amount of active polish, but is in a state where we feel comfortable sharing it with the testing community.
    • There are 2 missions following the new tutorial before entering ESD: Guiding Light and Assimilation of the Innocence.

Spire Fleet Holding:
  • The fleet system has been expanded and players have access to a new Spire holding.
    • Fleet Members can contribute to fleet projects to earn XP for their Spire and unlock new tiers, just like with the Embassy and Dilithium Mine holdings.
    • Can be compared to Embassy and Dilithium Mine for time to progress.
    • The Spire consists of a space map and an interior map. This holding is located in the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
      • Completing Tiers in the Spire's main track will cause both maps visuals to become enhanced.
    • Like the Embassy and Dilithium Mine, the Spire has three tracks:
      • Spire (main track)
        • This track gains XP and progresses by completing tiers from the two sub-tracks below.
        • Research (sub-track)
        • The Research sub-track gains XP by completing repeatable fleet projects. Once enough XP has been earned, you will be given an Upgrade special project to unlock the next Research tier. Completing this Upgrade project will grant XP for the Spire main track.
      • Operations (sub-track)
        • The Operations sub-track gains XP by completing repeatable fleet projects. Once enough XP has been earned, you will be given an Upgrade special project to unlock the next Operations tier. Completing this Upgrade project will grant XP for the Spire main track.
    • Provisioning
      • There is a single provisioning type for each sub-track (Operations and Research) as opposed to several types found in the Starbase and Embassy holdings. These Provisions are earned by completing fleet projects. Below are items that can be purchased with the two types of Provisioning:
        • Research Personal Requisition Provisioning
          • (Ultra-Rare) Advanced Spire Warp Cores
          • (Ultra-Rare) Advanced Spire Singularity Cores
          • (Ultra-Rare) Elite Spire Warp Cores
          • (Ultra-Rare) Elite Spire Singularity Cores
          • (Ultra-Rare) Advanced Tactical Consoles Mk XI to XII
        • Operations Personal Requisition Provisioning
          • (Ultra-Rare) Personal Ground Kits Mk XI to Mk XII
      • Special standard starships and fleet starships become unlocked as you progress through the main Spire track. These must be purchased using Fleet Credits, Fleet Modules and Military Personal Requisition Provisioning from your Starbase. Below are the starships that can be earned and at which Tier they become available:
        • Spire Tier 1
        • Spire Tier 2
          • Fleet Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer - KDF Only*
          • Fleet Chimera Heavy Destroyer - Starfleet Only*
          • Fleet Daeinos Heavy Destroyer - Romulan Republic Only*
            • *NOTE: The above Fleet Ships require that the player owns the existing non-fleet version of the Veteran Ships (1000 day veteran) to be able to purchase them.
        • Spire Tier 3
          • Fleet Kar'fi Battle Carrier - KDF Only
          • Fleet Caitian Atrox Carrier - Starfleet Only
          • Fleet Ar'Kif Tactical Warbird Retrofit - Romulan Republic Only
    • Non-Provisioned Rewards
      • The Spire holding offers a number of rewards that require no personal requisition provisioning and instead only require Fleet Credits. Below is a list of these rewards:
        • Spire (Main Track)
          • Discount on Command Credit costs in the Dyson Sphere's ground battle zone
          • Reduction in Spire Atmospheric Full Impulse speed debuff in the Dyson Sphere's space adventure zone
          • Reinforcement Capture Bonus in Dyson Sphere's space adventure zone
        • Operations (Sub-Track)
          • Uncommon to Very Rare Voth Science Duty Officers
          • +1 Ground Duty Officer Active Roster Slot
            • May unlock 1 per character
          • +1 Space Duty Officer Active Roster Slot
            • May unlock 1 per character

Dyson Joint Command Reputation:
  • This new Reputation has been designed based on player feedback and features some quality of life improvements:
  • Features three progression tokens, each with a specific purpose:
    • Dyson Joint Command Commendations
      • This token is earned by completing your first daily mission each day in the Solanae Dyson Sphere
      • A single Commendation can be used to kick off a large reputation XP project once every 20 hours. This can be compared to the large XP project found in other reputations. It doesn't require marks or any other resource, only a single Commendation.
    • Dyson Sphere Marks
      • This mark is earned by completing repeatable content in the Solanae Dyson Sphere including the ground assault map, space adventure zone and queued events
      • These marks are used for equipment projects that award very high quality pieces of equipment
      • These marks can also be used to kick off a small reputation XP project once every hour
    • Voth Cybernetic Implants
      • These tokens are earned by completing challenging queued events and by completing the ground assault map
      • Voth Cybernetic Implants are used to complete equipment projects for very high quality ground and space set items
      • Additionally, these tokens can be used to complete a project that awards a large amount of Dilithium Ore
  • A very large amount of reputation experience can be earned per day by completing a single daily reputation project that requires a single Dyson Joint Command Commendation.
  • Reputation Store Unlocks no longer require a project to be unlocked. Instead, a new store will be unlocked automatically each time a Tier within the reputation is completed.
    • Completing projects that award reputation XP will immediately also grant a Dyson Equipment Requisition box. These boxes contain a random item that is normal only available from the stores mentioned above.
  • All Equipment Projects found in the Dyson Joint Command reputation award Mk XII Very Rare items. This means there are no equipment projects for Mk X or Mk XI items. Only the highest quality of items are awarded from these equipment projects.
    • These high quality equipment projects are available at all tiers of the reputation instead of being locked behind tiers 4 and 5
  • This new reputation is available in your Reputations panel of your character status window.
  • Like the Nukara Strikeforce, New Romulus and Omega Force Reputations, this end game feature allows you to earn high end rewards for max level characters.
  • The Reputation system unlocks at level 50.
    • Earn new ground and space powers.
    • Earn Dyson Joint Command Commendations and Dyson Sphere Marks to progress through the Dyson Joint Command Reputation and obtain powerful items.
    • Earn Dyson Joint Command Commendations by completing your first Daily Mission
    • Earn Dyson Sphere Marks by completing the following:
      • Repeatable missions in the Solanae Dyson Sphere
      • Queued events in the Solanae Dyson Sphere

General:
  • Storming the Spire
    • The Fleet Mark reward has now been replaced with a choice between Fleet Marks or Dyson Sphere Marks.
  • Lunges can no longer be used against flying enemies.
  • Resolved an issue where Trill had the incorrect chest while wearing the Miner Outfit.
  • The new Battle Cruiser: Avenger Class has been added to ESD spacedock.
  • Large Power Cells now be bought in stacks of 100.
  • Battle Cruiser: Avenger Class now matches all features when transferring a character from Holodeck to Tribble.
  • Resolved an issue where trees were missing from some ground maps.
  • Warp Cores
    • Two new base types of Warp Core have been added to the game!
      • Deuterium-Stabilized Warp Cores grant an increase in resistance to all subsystem power drains.
      • Plasma-Integrated Warp Cores grant an increase in transfer rate to all subsystem power levels.
    • Two new base types of Singularity Core have been added to the game!
      • Thoron-Infused Singularity Cores grant an increase in resistance to all subsystem power drains.
      • Plasma-Integrated Singularity Cores grant an increase in transfer rate to all subsystem power levels.

Voth Space Group - Now more powerful!
  • Added a global cooldown of 40 seconds between Reflective Immunity Matrix and Aceton Mode.
  • All Voth ships will use their Bridge Officer powers more frequently.
  • Resolved an issue wehere Battleships were remaining in Aceton Mode indefinitely.
  • Cruisers, Battleships, and Dreadnaughts now absorb more damage with their Immunity Matrix power.
  • Cruisers, Battleships, and Dreadnaughts extra shields generated by their Immunity Matrix powers now take damage when attacked.
  • Dreadnaughts are now classified as "extra large" and causes Tholian Web to collapse immediately when used on them.
  • Voth Dreadnaught.
    • Turn rate has been decreased.
    • Hit points have been increased.
    • Lowered cooldown on ship?s special powers.
    • Increased the frequency at which the ship uses its abilities and weapons.

Foundry:
  • Enacting fail-safes for reward exploits in Foundry missions.
  • Time spent on static maps or traveling between maps will no longer be counted towards a player's total completion time for a Foundry mission.

Known Issues:
  • The Dyson Commendation earned after completing Storming the Spire is being rewarded after each play instead of once a day.
  • Exiting out of STO in the new Federation tutorial while in the Academy or on the bridge of the ship will break the progression of the mission.
    • A new captain will need to be made in order to go back through the new tutorial.
  • The Foundry will unavailable temporarily.
  • Many maps will appear white on the mini map and the main map window.
  • Pirate Trait is not being applied correctly to Captains.
  • Romulan Captains cannot rearrange their HUD in system space.
  • Fleet members do not display in the fleet roster.
  • Ships are translucent in the character select screen.
Post edited by coldsnapped on

Comments

• Options
    icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And so, it begins. Let the Season 8 testing commence!
  • Options
    admiralbrenanadmiralbrenan Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OMG YES!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! With the spire warp cores are those the new infused warpcores? also with the new warp cores what other mods can they have?
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Will this mean the dyson sphere is available for playtesting?
  • Options
    adjudicatorhawkadjudicatorhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OMG YES!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! With the spire warp cores are those the new infused warpcores? also with the new warp cores what other mods can they have?

The new Spire Warp Cores have a hybrid base type that combines the two new base types. The new non-fleet Warp Cores that drop throughout the game have all the same mods as all the old Warp Cores did, but with one of two new base types. :)
    Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
    Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
    Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Some nice updates there. The new reputation sounds good, at least on paper anyways :D

Finally, Fleet Vet ships!!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    admiralbrenanadmiralbrenan Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The new Spire Warp Cores have a hybrid base type that combines the two new base types. The new non-fleet Warp Cores that drop throughout the game have all the same mods as all the old Warp Cores did, but with one of two new base types. :)

Oh that is just so freaking awesome :D
  • Options
    sekritagentsekritagent Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    HATE HATE HATE the new Reputation changes.

Are you saying that now I have to grind three different kinds of dailies to get the same stuff I get in the other reputations? (i.e. the equivalent of not being able to run ISE ad nauseam and unlock everything in the Omega Store)

STOP TRYING TO FORCE US TO PLAY CERTAIN THINGS :mad: I strongly resent you trying to force me into stuff I don't want to play and penalizing me for not doing so.

Everything endgame in every queue should give ALL of the following, point blank and period:
    • Marks and Special Tokens for completing it (i.e. Omega grants omarks and BNPs, etc.)
    • Dilithium based on level (480 = easy, 720 = medium, 960 = hard)
    • Expertise

This lets players decide what they want to spend their time doing and removes these needlessly complex and arbitrary overly restrictive rules you have in place for Reputation.

Also projects for unlocking the stores AND projects for unlocking reputation tiers needs to go.
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So, doesn't specifically say, can we now enter the dyson sphere maps, both fleet base and the adventure zone?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    ektalion22ektalion22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    when silver players can get access to tribble?
  • Options
    coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    So, doesn't specifically say, can we now enter the dyson sphere maps, both fleet base and the adventure zone?

The Fleet Base can be entered upon unlocking it within the new Spire Fleet Holding system. At this time, the Adventure Zone is not available for test.
  • Options
    gorngonzollagorngonzolla Member Posts: 172 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    HATE HATE HATE the new Reputation changes.

Are you saying that now I have to grind three different kinds of dailies to get the same stuff I get in the other reputations? (i.e. the equivalent of not being able to run ISE ad nauseam and unlock everything in the Omega Store)

STOP TRYING TO FORCE US TO PLAY CERTAIN THINGS :mad: I strongly resent you trying to force me into stuff I don't want to play and penalizing me for not doing so.

Everything endgame in every queue should give ALL of the following, point blank and period:
    • Marks and Special Tokens for completing it (i.e. Omega grants omarks and BNPs, etc.)
    • Dilithium based on level (480 = easy, 720 = medium, 960 = hard)
    • Expertise

This lets players decide what they want to spend their time doing and removes these needlessly complex and arbitrary overly restrictive rules you have in place for Reputation.

Also projects for unlocking the stores AND projects for unlocking reputation tiers needs to go.

I think there might be some confusion here. Allow me to better break down how rewards will work.

Completing Queued events award the following:

Standard Difficulty
    -Dyson Joint Command Commendation
    -Dyson Marks

Elite
    -Dyson Joint Command Commendation
    -Dyson Marks
    -Voth Cybernetic Implants

There are also other ways to get marks, commendations and voth cybernetic implants.

Right now there is only a single queued event available, but soon there will be another one. You can simply do one these queues to kick off your daily rep project and you'll end up with marks to boot. The Dilithium Rep stores unlock automatically at each tier.

Knowing this do you still have concerns? I'd like to dispel any confusion regarding the rep and if the patch notes are at all misleading or unclear let me know and I'll work to correct them to prevent further confusion.

Best Regards,
    Phil "Gorngonzolla" Zeleski
  • Options
    captiancoppscaptiancopps Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If there is no homage to Jurassic Park in some way without breaking copyright laws then I'm not going to be happy. At least one section with a shuttle or something going through 2 big doors is good enough for me. =P
  • Options
    captiancoppscaptiancopps Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Or at least throw us a bone (hehe, see what I did there?) and give us a ground pvp map that starts with a big forcefield door with a bunch of cyberdinos inside and call it cyberdino park. You can even bring us into the map using a quick shuttle that breaks down in the map. =)
  • Options
    verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Im going to assume that the Spire fleet holding will be similar in price to the previous 2 - ie incredibly difficult for small fleets to achieve due to the massive dilithium costs.
    If only Cryptic would make things easier for small fleets....

Everything else looks interesting though
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'm frustrated because you guys told us in Season 5 that you wanted to cut down on the wild number of currencies.

In Season 6 you eliminated us having to run different types of missions for different items (i.e. now everyone only bothers with the Borg space missions because you get Omega Marks AND BNPs AND dil AND expertise for that play) which was a positive development. If people want to run the space missions all the time, they get to decide how they rank up. It's a HELL of a lot of marks and BNP's to get anything but at least there's a clear path without having to play 400 ISE's, 200 CGE's, and 100 IGE's to get your items.

You introduced Romulan and Nukara reputation which had no special tokens. Romulan could be slow but you could get them in bulk through Epohh. Nukara had no such option and now that my main wants Nukara items, I face a hellish grind at 50 marks per run to get what I want (it's ~5000 worth of stuff).

Now you're going the other way and introducing 3 more currencies in 1 reputation, and different ways to get those things with different restrictions. This is too complicated a system - I know you are trying to split purchases and reputation gain - the point is that it's UNNECESSARY and UNWANTED.

Why can't you make this simple like the others?
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(
  • Options
    ektalion22ektalion22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now you're going the other way and introducing 3 more currencies in 1 reputation, and different ways to get those things with different restrictions. This is too complicated a system - I know you are trying to split purchases and reputation gain - the point is that it's UNNECESSARY and UNWANTED.

Why can't you make this simple like the others?

Did you even READ the Dev Post above?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12845231&postcount=12

This is simpler then the other Reps.
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tuskin67 wrote: »
    Did you even READ the Dev Post above?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12845231&postcount=12

This is simpler then the other Reps.
    Plus, what was the plan in one Season (simplying things) can easily change later, as priorities tend to do for businesses.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    ektalion22 wrote: »

We'll make a post when available.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It is not. There are now 3 currencies. Only 1 can be used to rank up reputation. The other 2 are needed to buy items out of reputation, one for equipment, one for space and ground sets.

You are splitting hairs by saying that you get marks for doing the first project of the day but the point is to get your items you effectively have to grind 2 currencies and you get the rank up currency as a byproduct of that.

In Omega reputation, Romulan reputation, and Nukara reputation, everything you can play gives you what you need at different quantities (at least in terms of marks...RRep and NRep stuff are way stingy on dil payouts). That is what I am talking about.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Or at least throw us a bone (hehe, see what I did there?) and give us a ground pvp map that starts with a big forcefield door with a bunch of cyberdinos inside and call it cyberdino park. You can even bring us into the map using a quick shuttle that breaks down in the map. =)

Once they add dinosaurs to the Foundry I think you'll get your Jurassic Park homage.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    In Omega reputation, Romulan reputation, and Nukara reputation, everything you can play gives you what you need at different quantities.

As does this rep and the content associated with it. Except, we've made it easier to start the main, 2K rep project now as you only need 1 input, which you get from the aforementioned content once per day.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Where's the fix for the miner costume not fully unlocking for liberated Borg?

Although it may have just been a glitch that didn't fully unlock it.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It is not. There are now 3 currencies. Only 1 can be used to rank up reputation. The other 2 are needed to buy items out of reputation, one for equipment, one for space and ground sets.

You are splitting hairs by saying that you get marks for doing the first project of the day but the point is to get your items you effectively have to grind 2 currencies and you get the rank up currency as a byproduct of that.

In Omega reputation, Romulan reputation, and Nukara reputation, everything you can play gives you what you need at different quantities (at least in terms of marks...RRep and NRep stuff are way stingy on dil payouts). That is what I am talking about.
    A single Commendation can be used to kick off a large reputation XP project once every 20 hours. This can be compared to the large XP project found in other reputations. It doesn't require marks or any other resource, only a single Commendation.

Its almost the same, only you don't need to grind for it. All you need to grind for is the Items.

Edit:

BranFlakes beat me to it,
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ektalion22 wrote: »
    Did you just ask the same question twice in the same thread? The answer to your question is: NOT NOW. You will have access when Cryptic says you will have access.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    cehuscehus Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As does this rep and the content associated with it. Except, we've made it easier to start the main, 2K rep project now as you only need 1 input, which you get from the aforementioned content once per day.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

If doing these projects daily, will the rep still take about a month to complete?
    Cehus.png
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    considering how the new reputation is like, can we maybe see something like this for the rest of the reps (ie. the once a day large rxp with the commendation, and the hourly small one)? it sounds (imo) far better than what it is currently...especialyl with the system being per character....I for one dont mind grinding out the gear, but having to go from t1 to t5 MULTIPLE times gets really stale really fast.

/semirant :P

as for the rest of the stuff...sounds awesome :) look forward to S8 testing later on.

EDIT:...i just want clarification....sort of dont understand what Brandon is saying is all lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [*]Features three progression tokens, each with a specific purpose:
    • Dyson Joint Command Commendations
      • This token is earned by completing your first daily mission each day in the Solanae Dyson Sphere
      • A single Commendation can be used to kick off a large reputation XP project once every 20 hours. This can be compared to the large XP project found in other reputations. It doesn't require marks or any other resource, only a single Commendation.
      [*]Dyson Sphere Marks
        [*]This mark is earned by completing repeatable content in the Solanae Dyson Sphere including the ground assault map, space adventure zone and queued events
        [*]These marks are used for equipment projects that award very high quality pieces of equipment
        [*]These marks can also be used to kick off a small reputation XP project once every hour

[*]Voth Cybernetic Implants
          [*]These tokens are earned by completing challenging queued events and by completing the ground assault map
          [*]Voth Cybernetic Implants are used to complete equipment projects for very high quality ground and space set items
          [*]Additionally, these tokens can be used to complete a project that awards a large amount of Dilithium Ore

Unless my Universal Translator is broken, this is saying there's some things that qualify for certain types and others that don't. Please correct me if I'm wrong and you're saying all Dyson events will award all 3 currencies (or 2 after the day's first playthrough).
        • Options
          f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
          edited October 2013
          sunfrancks wrote: »
          Some nice updates there. The new reputation sounds good, at least on paper anyways :D

Finally, Fleet Vet ships!!

Do you know how much it irritates me and my fleetmates that we now have fleet ships OUTSIDE THE FRAKKIN SHIPYARDS WE HAVE WORKED SO FRAKKIN HARD TO GRIND OUR WAY UP JUST IN PREPARATION FOR THOSE FRAKKIN SHIPS????

AND NOW WE FIND OUT THAT ITS ANOTHER GRIND????????

TOSS IN THAT KDF AND ROMS ALREADY HAVE LESS FLEET SHIPS THAN THE FEDS ... AND NOW HAVE ANOTHER GRIND TO GET THEM?????

What the FRAKK???????

The KDF fleet I'm with JUST kicked off our Tier 5 shipyard to timer. Why did we do it? ... Hopes for getting access to those promised KDF fleet ships that are NOW going to be in the spire!
          Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
          " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
        • Options
          nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
          edited October 2013
          S8 isn't impressing me yet.
          So the rep is a copy of the Omega system, but lacks all the stupid commodities the other reps have.. ya, whoever thought of filling people's entire inventory with useless commodities for rep really deserves to be a designer. It'll still be grindy, at least not as annoying.

One comment is a little frightening, we all know STFs are getting OLD, outdated, boring... and we aren't to worry because eventually we'll have 2 whole new missions to grind endlessly? That is scary, completely underestimating the low morale of players if thats pretty much it.

We need very real elite content, and good amout of it, we need old STFs updated for insane power creep. Its so bad that new level 50s can join elites without much worry of dying anymore.
          Delirium Tremens
          Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
          Nothing to do anymore.
          http://dtfleet.com/
          Visit our Youtube channel