Install Arc
Options

Re: The Voth's Bio-Engineered Dinos

Comments

• Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    daan2006 wrote: »
    oh but targ handlers that spawn unlimited numbers of targs is not ridiculous so believable gorn that picks up chunks of concrete out of know where yep not ridiculous
    Oh come on, there is a difference between things you have to do for gameplay sake, and T rex with lasers on the head.
    Don't try to look more stupid than you really are, you might succeed.

But since we can do anything because it's just fiction, why can't we have a planet sized sharknado ? Or a dinonado (Voth themed) ?
    That would be cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    erei1 wrote: »
    Oh come on, there is a difference between things you have to do for gameplay sake, and T rex with lasers on the head.
    Don't try to look more stupid than you really are, you might succeed.

But since we can do anything because it's just fiction, why can't we have a planet sized sharknado ? Or a dinonado (Voth themed) ?
    That would be cool.

you really had to quote me twice on the same post because i add a little more then when you first quoted it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I guess their main source of aircraft would be a terodactyls with photon bombs and phaser arrays?
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    kanumerakanumera Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Season 9 is coming soon after they reached the killer clown from outer space zone :P

http://horrornews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pizza_clowns1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Or better yet.....Look it's a dyson sphere!!! No wait that's the planet Cybetron :eek: "incoming message from Optimus Prime sir, should I put it on screen?" :mad:

• Options
    edited October 2013
    kanumera wrote: »
    Season 9 is coming soon after they reached the killer clown from outer space zone :P

http://horrornews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pizza_clowns1.jpg

Yessss, cause that is sooooo Star Trek let me tell you!!! Make it so dev's :rolleyes:

• Options
    edited October 2013
    oh look some one that worked for gene Roddenberry think they know what star trek is.......... when you have done that or wrote a Star Trek episode you dont know what star trek is only what you think.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    oh look some one that worked for gene Roddenberry think they know what star trek is.......... when you have done that or wrote a Star Trek episode you dont know what star trek is only what you think.......

Coming from someone who should take their own advice.

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I love it how everyone says "space whales". They were not "space whales" they were humpback whales FFS. You know, ones that live in the ocean and stuff?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Coming from someone who should take their own advice.

can you show a post of me saying i know what star trek is? that dont end or begin with me saying "to me" have fun with that btw ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I think you already explained it all by yourself.

• Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    I love it how everyone says "space whales". They were not "space whales" they were humpback whales FFS. You know, ones that live in the ocean and stuff?

Not talking about humpback whales ...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Galaxy's_Child_(episode))

put some sharp teeth on it, and it's basically a Space Shark (Sharknado)
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [/U]

I think you already explained it all by yourself.

that is the best you can do? i think gene Roddenberry new what star trek was and about better then you do same for the ppl that worked for him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    that is the best you can do? i think gene Roddenberry new what star trek was and about better then you do same for the ppl that worked for him

So Mr. expert how many of them do you think currently write or produce anything Star Trek since his death? To try and imply that how I see Star Trek is wrong is too simply imply how you see it is correct, in which case both of would be wrong, so I implied for you to take you own advice simple!!!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Season 9!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1MzluOQZ4

Because when it comes too STO, nothing is too fiction right?

• Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Season 9!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1MzluOQZ4

Because when it comes too STO, nothing is too fiction right?

Meh ... we already met this guy, his name is Q ... just replace wizard with omnipotent being (easy way to get from Fiction to Science-Fiction)

You should know though ... just look at your avatar ... Sci-Fi's "Tin Man" looking for a heart ...
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This thread far exceeded my expectations :D

How entertaining this is :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE Oh you want entertainment here ya go!!!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    any one recall the kid with a godly voie?? oh ya his ship looks like a disco ball if we was to do a list of star trek EP throughout all the series sure we could name every EP that had WTF out there moment in every EP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The last part of this thread is hilarious. I love it when people think that live action Trek is more real than video game Trek. Oh no, T-Rex is a laser on its head, blasphemous, but giant space amoeba (TOS), exiled Greek Gods (TOS), space whales (TNG), space jelly fish (TNG), giant nebula lifeforms (VOY), and of course giant salamanders (VOY) are more realistic.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Am I finally going to get my ill tempered , mutated sea bass, with frickin' lasers mounted on their heads?:mad:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So heres the twist in the plot of this thread

Its a troll thread intended to get a little nerd rage going and some nice heated debates :D

Tbh i could care less about dinos with laser or even if they made mr hanky into a race of turds
    from the planet poopitron :D

anyways this has been entertaining and youve all done your part in making this a fun thread but i think it needs to be closed :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So heres the twist in the plot of this thread

Its a troll thread intended to get a little nerd rage going and some nice heated debates :D

Tbh i could care less about dinos with laser or even if they made mr hanky into a race of turds

anyways this has been entertaining and youve all done your part in making this a fun thread but i think it needs to be closed :)

When all else fails just think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4sZYuFKyC0

It's what I tend to do with my redshirts!!!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    When all else fails just think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4sZYuFKyC0

It's what I tend to do with my redshirts!!!

That was a funny vid ROFL!! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    The last part of this thread is hilarious. I love it when people think that live action Trek is more real than video game Trek. Oh no, T-Rex is a laser on its head, blasphemous, but giant space amoeba (TOS), exiled Greek Gods (TOS), space whales (TNG), space jelly fish (TNG), giant nebula lifeforms (VOY), and of course giant salamanders (VOY) are more realistic.

What that Cryptic has no imagination just like CBS, and why no more series is on TV? Sure I can believe that!!!!

• Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    :)

don't give them ideas for season 9.;)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Dinos with lasers strapped to their heads...sure why not it's believable!!! Just like the hair brain idea to mix Jurassic park and Godzilla, Austin Powers, and MechWarrior to STO!!!

• Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What that Cryptic has no imagination just like CBS, and why no more series is on TV? Sure I can believe that!!!!

I gave you examples from the first show to some of the more recent shows, so your rant is flawed and it does not make sense.
  • Options
    reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    don't give them ideas for season 9.;)

oh god your sig is so funny'

btw: first contacts cochrane way a jab at gene:

both made their works to get money lay back and enjoy being rich.
    not to leave a legacy.

heck, gene made lyrics for the tos intro only to be able to grab a piece of that profit from the composer.

so shut it, gene would fully support cryptic because they are able to make profits with things common sense would tell you should not.
  • Options
    orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's utterly hilarious how worked up some fans are getting.

Oh noes, cyber-dinos! Trek is ruined!

Seriously, it's not hard to see why CBS doesn't want a new Trek series made given it's fans.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse