test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free t5 base-access for all!

Comments

• allukenalluken Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Very useful channel, I've used it several times.

After Spending a year leveling up the fleet that I was previously in and not getting
    squat for provisions. I found my self on a new fleet that was Level 0. The Admiral
    was kind enough to share this group with those who works on filling projects.

I would not mention the name of the fleet currently T5 and all the Holdings.
    But If you are ask to Pay to join 2Mil EC or less to join in and to use provision
    you must match 200k. Don't Join there are better fleets out there.

Thanks for the Channel
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This will surely come in handy.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This will surely come in handy.

That it does. I just picked up some Yellowstones, a full set of Spire tac consoles, and a Fleet Galaxy X for free on this channel. It's a good place.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is there a set time when folks are around to do invites? I see requests... but I dont see anyone offering on this channel?
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Is there a set time when folks are around to do invites? I see requests... but I dont see anyone offering on this channel?

Well, that's just kind of the 'cost' as it were. Yes, any and all invites in this channel are 100% free, BUT the 'cost' is that there's no promising when someone will be on to do so.

Plus, at least among those that I know, the game has been rather quiet and not many wanting to play. (And nobody tell me that there's tons of people playing, I know there are, I'm saying that of those that I personally know, few are playing) So maybe Season 9 will cause some more activity for awhile.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The other thing is quite often invites are sent out but not announced in the channel, then the person making the request might only offer thanks in a tell/zone/local rather than the channel so you don't see any of the conversation other than the initial request.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just a friendly bump to keep the topic alive. Great channel, thanks for all the invites!

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    bump

not letting this pass the 30 day mark, especially when there are still poor, unfortunate souls out there PAYING for starbase access

EDIT: damnit, someone beat me to it
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Folks, bumping for the sake of pushing the thread back up is not allowed by the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies.

So lets stop the bumping kthx.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Folks, bumping for the sake of pushing the thread back up is not allowed by the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies.

you have to be kidding me mate.
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    you have to be kidding me mate.

I think you will find, most game forums (if not all) have the same rules - bumping threads has been a no no for as long as I recall.

This is why you should look at the ToS from time to time :p
  • ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have made use of the NOP channel on several occasions while working my fleet up to the top level holdings.

While I cannot remember specific names, I would like to put out a general thanks to those who have given me access.

Cheers guys. :)
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • lexintonlexinton Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    if only I saw this channel when I first started. would've avoided getting scammed.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    askray wrote: »

I truly believe they are sorry for the bumping, as for the NOP public group TY for the service offered, and to any of them needing a home for dumping commodities for FC's, I have open space available, but I am sure many other's as well offer this.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

edited May 2014
    Bumping, hah. This deserves a sticky somewhere. :rolleyes:
    edited May 2014
    Bumping, hah. This deserves a sticky somewhere. :rolleyes:

I'd say move it to the Academy forum and then sticky it at the top for all the newbies to see.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited May 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    I'd say move it to the Academy forum and then sticky it at the top for all the newbies to see.

That'd be nice.
  • roadwolf75roadwolf75 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Many thanks to what yall are doing! We will all support you as best we can!
  • bravo2reconbravo2recon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I must give many thanks to Nina of House of Beautiful for her repeated kindness to myself when I need it, I have not meant anyone here with as much honor as she has to help a Klingon in his persuit of the gear needed to destroy his enemys. Q'uapla Ni'na!
  • parozoneparozone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey i've been muted from the public service channel for about 2 days now and i dont know why... only reason i found out was when i went to ask for an invite to a KDF starbase.. it wasnt showing up in chatting.. please help, thanks.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    parozone wrote: »
    Hey i've been muted from the public service channel for about 2 days now and i dont know why... only reason i found out was when i went to ask for an invite to a KDF starbase.. it wasnt showing up in chatting.. please help, thanks.

public service channel is private, join the nop public service channel.
    /channel_join NoP Public Service
  • antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do we need permission to buy from fleet provisioned stores?
    edited May 2014
    antzudan wrote: »
    Do we need permission to buy from fleet provisioned stores?

Yes, but the permission has to be from your own fleet and not the inviting fleet. When you buy from another fleet's stores, it uses up your fleet's provisions. You need permission from your fleet to use those.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited May 2014
    nop public service channel is the channel i'm muted from..
    edited May 2014
    I'm still muted from NoP Public Service and i don't know why... please help
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I do not know why you could've been muted. But there is an old bug that still is around that when a person is muted, they cannot be unmuted.

I'm not a moderator or anything of that channel, so I cannot do anything else.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I love this channel. It is great for people in small fleets.

Could I make a request to the moderators that they start patrolling it a little more often? Over the last few weeks the kind of gibbering idiocy that infests Earth Spacedock chat keeps popping up on the channel.

I like keep it open for the general invites for access to stuff, but the inane chatter makes it hard to tolerate. Thanks.
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We do keep an eye on the channel and step in when absolutely necessary but we prefer to let it self moderate rather than rule with an iron fist. Generally if it's quiet normal chatter is fine but when people are trying to get invites we'll offer a gentle reminder that it is primarily a service channel.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    A lot of the people who chatter on there are invite providers.
    That may be true but has not been the case in my experience. It's been difficult to offer and receive access the last week or two in the channel with the amount of irrelevant chat going on. I pointed it out and was immediately flamed, called names etc. kinda lame, anyway that's what the ignore button is for.
  • dragnlrdelfbanedragnlrdelfbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I love this channel. I've tried to do my part in the past to give cellship invites when I could, and when I needed to get myself some elite slavers, NoP was there to give me the much needed invite. Thanks a million.:D
This discussion has been closed.