test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free t5 base-access for all!

Comments

• earthsyndicateearthsyndicate Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello Wonderful Space Travelers. Alot of the STO Community already knows about STO Alliance.

FOr those who do not a link to help you get intel. http://stoalliance.guildlaunch.com/

If you are looking for Friendly people to team up with, Help or get help with Ship builds. Learn or share STO intel.

Please stop by and say Hello ;]

Global CHat channel - STO Alliance

A friendly and enjoyable place.

Trusted Enlisted Federation Officer: STO Alliance Diplomat,/ Galactic Alliance Overseer. Anunnaki
    The Love you with hold IS the Pain you carry. Be the Love & the Light

STOAlliance Dilomat
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello Wonderful Space Travelers. Alot of the STO Community already knows about STO Alliance.

FOr those who do not a link to help you get intel. http://stoalliance.guildlaunch.com/

If you are looking for Friendly people to team up with, Help or get help with Ship builds. Learn or share STO intel.

Trusted Enlisted Federation Officer: STO Alliance Diplomat,/ Galactic Alliance Overseer. Anunnaki
    well, i suppose you at least kept this thread below the 30-day 'necro' threshold.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Let me share some STO forum intel with you... You placed your message in the wrong section of the forum !!!!
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well, i suppose you at least kept this thread below the 30-day 'necro' threshold.

It's probably just as well seeing as we had someone spamming zone chat earlier trying to sell T5 access again.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
    edited December 2014
    It's probably just as well seeing as we had someone spamming zone chat earlier trying to sell T5 access again.

they never seem to give up on the dream :rolleyes:
    edited December 2014
    They seemed to get shouted down pretty quickly but yeah, still sad that they're even trying at this point.
    fRhmZXV.gif
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is saying that I am muted. Can I please gain entrance? (@trwarbuck)
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This channel is one of the last of the redeeming qualities of STO. Genuine, helpful and good natured players helping one another. if people like this ran STO, we would have a much more player-friendly game.

Anyways, Happy Holidays to all those great people who help out on NoP!!! You all give a lot of assistance to many people and its very much appreciated.
    edited December 2014
    /\ This a thousand times. It's been a great year and it's wonderful seeing how many people we have contributing to invites and answering general queries.
    trwarbuck wrote: »
    It is saying that I am muted. Can I please gain entrance? (@trwarbuck)

Might be bugged, not seeming to let me unmute you. Have you tried leaving and rejoining the channel? It's public so you don't need an invite.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    edited January 2015
    Just a reminder to any new players that NoP Public Service offers free max holing invites, fleet ship access, and more.
  • thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just wanted to drop a positive word in here for these guys!
    Always nice, helpful bunch!

Keep it up! :D
  • milsaromilsaro Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ;):rolleyes:;)
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    great service!
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • opusdailyopusdaily Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cannot say enough good things about this channel and those that make it possible. Though there are numerous people that make this service happen I would like to make specific mention of NinaStepford and the House of Beautiful on the KDF side who seemingly invites before I ask.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Shouldn't this be on 10 forward thread? Why the FREE advertising...

... who needs to play the game for entertainment, the blogs and resulting forum storms are far more entertaining and free! Free 2 Laugh!
    DUwNP.gif

edited February 2015
    opusdaily wrote: »
    Cannot say enough good things about this channel and those that make it possible. Though there are numerous people that make this service happen I would like to make specific mention of NinaStepford and the House of Beautiful on the KDF side who seemingly invites before I ask.
    awww :o thanks mate

'free advertising' for a free service. what a tragedy.
  • abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Because it's a really useful resource to get fleet resources that might not be available to some people?

It's indispensable for people who don't have access to a top tier fleet.

Not only can you get access to fleet stores, but you can get excellent advice from the many knowledgeable people in the channel.

Nothing wrong with reminding people that this exists.
  • voyagersixvoyagersix Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are there any moderators of the NoP Public Service channel around who can look into why I'm muted? @12thPower
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    voyagersix wrote: »
    Are there any moderators of the NoP Public Service channel around who can look into why I'm muted? @12thPower

Not a Moderator, but it doesn't really matter anymore anyway.

Due to probably the oldest, most annoying bug in this game, muting is permanent and cannot be undone, not even by the ingame General Moderators. So yeah, basically, all you can do is PM to ask for access now.
  • voyagersixvoyagersix Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Not a Moderator, but it doesn't really matter anymore anyway.

Due to probably the oldest, most annoying bug in this game, muting is permanent and cannot be undone, not even by the ingame General Moderators. So yeah, basically, all you can do is PM to ask for access now.

That doesn't help me when I'm offering Cell Ship invites to people.
    edited February 2015
    today NoP Public Service reached a notable milestone: 10,000 member accounts!
    if that isnt a testament to effective management of a channel and great value to members, nothing is. NoP has been the best grassroots upstart sto has ever seen. congrats NoP :)
  • timberwolfo8timberwolfo8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have a question that, while I'm sure has been asked before I wasn't able to find an answer on. Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to the community and Mods who make this possible. Nearly all of my interactions with other players have been decidedly negative in this game and it leaves me glad to see something like this working.

As for my question: I'm a Rom/Fed with a (tiny) fleet of my own. While access to T5/T3 fleets would help a great deal the thing I need most is the Spire consoles which seem to be so non-negotiable for decent gearing. Sadly I am basically my entire fleet and do not have the ability to provision my own spire yet. Is this a common problem that can be worked around or do I need to wait until I've progressed my spire far enough to provision it myself? I would be happy to try and offer some kind of help if I was eating up someone's provisions.

Thank you.

TLDR: I'm a Rom/Fed who needs spire consoles and hasn't got provisions. Recommendations?
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Shouldn't this be on 10 Forward or Fleet Forums...I wish I could get "free" advertising for my channels as well but would not try it here :D

... who needs to play the game for entertainment, the blogs and resulting forum storms are far more entertaining and free! Free 2 Laugh!
    DUwNP.gif

edited March 2015
    Shouldn't this be on 10 Forward or Fleet Forums...I wish I could get "free" advertising for my channels as well but would not try it here :D

considering that the shortlived 'public service' channel had a featured blog, and the fact that this isnt a fleet channel, no.
    edited April 2015
    NoP Public Service is still running strong and is a great place for your delta noob to pick up fleet goodies as they level.
  • aot86aot86 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With the new season 10 coming and the new fleet ships being released I just had to ask... I bought some ships and they are turning fleet version soon and my fleet isn't high enough yet for me to even purchase them. My question is how would I go about getting a hold of them?

I am sure I would have to leave my fleet for a short time but I heard from someone you have to wait a couple weeks before you can purchase the ships or something...

thanks in advance still a noob :)
  • gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aot86 wrote: »
    With the new season 10 coming and the new fleet ships being released I just had to ask... I bought some ships and they are turning fleet version soon and my fleet isn't high enough yet for me to even purchase them. My question is how would I go about getting a hold of them?

I am sure I would have to leave my fleet for a short time but I heard from someone you have to wait a couple weeks before you can purchase the ships or something...

thanks in advance still a noob :)

Hiya.

If you would like to buy a fleet ship, and your current fleet is not high tier enough for the one you want, you would need to follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have enough fleet credits and fleet ship modules to afford the ship you want.

2) Make arrangements in advance with somone in your current fleet to reinvite you after all this is done

3) Leave your fleet temporarily

4) Ask in nop public service channel for an invite to a Tier X shipyard to buy an X ship

5) Wait for someone to invite you. Sometimes it will take a while for somone who is able to do this to come on. All such invites are completely free - you do not need to contribute anything to their fleet/wait any probation period.

6) Once in their fleet, go to the Fleet Starbase and buy the ship you want.

7) Say thanks to the person that invited you, and leave their fleet, returning to your old one

8) Enjoy your shiny new ship

The channel is easy to join/use, but if you have any difficulty please don't hesitate to contact me in game (same @handle) and I can arrange whatever invite you need.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • aot86aot86 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello to you too!

Thanks for the quick response I appreciate it. Good to know it's not as hard as I was told and yes I already have the channel added and joined so I've been watching people type in there to get a handle on how to type this stuff. Very nice to know that there is a channel like this out there. More people should know!

Thanks again :)
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    [bahleeted]​​
    Post edited by morden613 on
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seriously dude one rule...
This discussion has been closed.