Install Arc
Options

Havelock's Tailor and Costume Issues

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    callevista wrote: »
    Yes, we have seen that thread, and there are a lot of cool ideas in there for sure.:)

At this time, we're concentrating on getting our next batch of updates out as well as fixing existing issues. What has been posted in that forum is very cool indeed! I will say that the team has seen that thread - and we've talked about it before (as we have other forum threads). At this time, there are no specific plans for anything of that sort, but you can certainly post them, and it may end up influencing our future additions. (For example, people were asking for additions to the Odyssey uniforms, and we decided to act on it, after taking into account time and resources.)

Thank you for the response :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Liberated Borg Reman that I unlocked with Tier 5 Romulan Reputation, can't use KDF allegiance themed Reman uniform on my KDF allied Reman character. The same Liberated Borg Reman on my Federation Allied Romulan can use Federation Allegiance themed uniforms though. It would be cool to see a fix for this sometime. Also looks like the Romulan KDF themed Allegiance uniform doesn't show up either for my Liberated Borg Reman on my KDF allied Reman character.
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ok I saw what was happening and I also sent a fix out.
    Again, these recent fixes should be in soon (maybe a week or two from now).

Edit: This bug refers to Klingon Honor Guard arm attaches not appearing for some races (Romulan, Reman).

When it comes to the KHG costume I wouldn't hold my breathe of anything wrong with it being fixed lol.
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    The Liberated Borg Reman that I unlocked with Tier 5 Romulan Reputation, can't use KDF allegiance themed Reman uniform on my KDF allied Reman character. The same Liberated Borg Reman on my Federation Allied Romulan can use Federation Allegiance themed uniforms though. It would be cool to see a fix for this sometime. Also looks like the Romulan KDF themed Allegiance uniform doesn't show up either for my Liberated Borg Reman on my KDF allied Reman character.

Can you give us exact name of the character please.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Sure no problem:

Xeninas@Zebulon_Giles

The male Liberated Borg Reman's name if it helps is: Five: of: Twenty-Nine
    first middle last names

I also saw another thread or two about the same problem I mentioned. I don't think I'm the only one with the issue, maybe some others could respond in this thread if they have the same issue, if their Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer can't use KDF allegiance Romulan or Reman uniforms.

Right now he's wearing the Reman Neutral uniform.

The extra info might not be needed, just thought I would put it in here just in case.

And thank you for your prompt response, hope this helps track it down. :)
  • Options
    lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited September 2014
    Can we please have the 7 of 9 costume available for the other factions while you guys at the delta quadrant?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Sure no problem:

Xeninas@Zebulon_Giles

first middle last names

I also saw another thread or two about the same problem I mentioned. I don't think I'm the only one with the issue, maybe some others could respond in this thread if they have the same issue, if their Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer can't use KDF allegiance Romulan or Reman uniforms.

The extra info might not be needed, just thought I would put it in here just in case.

Thanks,
    I've sent all the info you gave and it's now being looked at.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Cool, thank you I appreciate it, and appreciate your hard work on this, and on the game itself. :)
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Lordhavelock this seemed the best way to contact you, have seen what appears to be an alliance uniform;
    Link http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7003853-intelligence-operative-gear

It seems to incorporate the three factions in one uniform, what do you think? Cheers havelock.
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I found the bug, and sent out a fix.
    Assuming it passes verification, the fix will be out soon.

Thanks, it is on Tribble now! I'm a very happy romulan!
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or simply an oversight but female Vulcans, Romulans and Aliens have no access to the new "Pointed 07" ears.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    BTW, is the alien version of Trill spots on the list to get fixed? Aliens only have one option here and it stops at the base of the neck.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well there are things here that are pertinent.
    General:

• The Research and Development Pack has been updated to include 4 random Upgrade Accelerators in addition to its prior contents.
    • Resolved an issue which was causing numerous issues with beaming down to ground maps while teamed involving bridge officers.
    • Other player’s loot drops are now hidden on Invasion Zones such as Nukara Prime.
    • Resolved numerous issues with clipping issues in the Species List, Face, and Hair selectors of the character creator.
    • Omega Force set: Federation Aligned Female Romulans can now equip the Hips attach armor known as "Harvester, Reaper, and Quietus".
    • Miner Shirts:
      • The Miner Shirt for male characters no longer appears without a chest when set to "Off Duty".
      • All Miner Shirts are now available under "Jacket Tight" and "Jacket Loose".
        • Both under "Uniform" and "Off Duty".
    • Male Romulan Aliengen’s eye colors no longer change when choosing a faction.
    • Resolved an issue which was causing Klingon Honor Guard Arm Attach Left and Arm Attach Right to not appear for players who were Romulan or Reman.
    • Klingon aligned Borg Liberated Reman Bridge Officers can now equip the Klingon Faction Reman Uppers.
    • Female Romulan characters now have access to the New Styled Elegant hairstyle.
    • Increased the range of allowed heights for female Romulan Aliens.
    • All Lobi Store Space and Ground Equipment can now be converted into Mk XII for free, once the player is level 50.
    • This conversion will happen automatically by choosing to Upgrade the item.
    • Players do not need to use a Tech Upgrade or spend Dilithium, unless players want to attempt to Upgrade it higher than Mk XII.
    • This conversion process will make these items slightly better, but they will no longer automatically scale with your level as you progress.
    • Once an item is converted in this manner it cannot be used by characters below level 50.
    [*]The following items have been removed from the Lobi Store:
    • Jem'Hadar Space Set - Dominion Circuitry
    • Jem'Hadar Ground Set - Shrouded Nanofibers
    • Jem'Hadar Pistol - Upgraded Firing Mechanism
    • The items previously upgraded via these packs can now be improved via the Upgrade System
    [*]Added a Jem'Hadar Armor costume pack to the Lobi Store, costumes tab.
    • This item was added because the Upgrade Pack previously sold will no longer be available.
    • Captains that already have attained this costume via the old means, this Costume Unlock does not contain any new visual unlocks, so does not need to be purchased.
    [/LIST]
    [*]Updated retrofit phaser banks from the Constitution-class ship or mission reward from "Everything Old is New" so that they no longer are different based on fore or aft mounting.
    • They can be placed in either forward or aft slots with no difference.
    • Text has been updated to reflect this.
    • As seen in the remastered TOS episodes, beams mounted aft fire a pair of beams just like the forward ones, but the weapon is still considered a standard 250-degree phaser beam array.
    [/LIST]

I didn't think Romulans would get New Elegant until Delta Rising. Early Christmas Eve.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    seraphtcseraphtc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Female Enterprise Mirror Universe Top clips between the shoulder blades and on either side of the base of the neck (on top of the collar bone).

Would be great to get this fixed - it's very noticeable and distracting (not to mention disappointing having spent money on the costume pack).
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Omega Force set: Federation Aligned Female Romulans can now equip the Hips attach armor known as "Harvester, Reaper, and Quietus".

Still not working I'm afraid.

EDIT: nevermind, its working! Just had to delete and get a new Gamepref.pref. That or I got 2 more costume unlocks and used those.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Were the vanishing female ankle height "panels & pockets" and "bajoran" trousers options looked at? I haven't had the chance to log in for a while.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can we get the "Chrome" effect removed form the new DR armor? Most particulalry from the Boots, Wrist guards and Shoulder Guards, as it makes colour matching very difficult.

In the (default?) white, it's not to noticeable, but if you change to different colours it's very prominent. Or add the "Chrome" effect to the chest and thigh plates as well?

DRArmor_zps145a26fb.jpg
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm getting a Samus vibe from the picture on the right.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I dunno if this has been noted before, but:

The Romulan Veteran Boots clip with the Romulan Klingon 1 and Romulan Klingon 2 pants.

Screenshot
  • Options
    firebringeraxel1firebringeraxel1 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Federation, KDF, & Romulan Male Alien Characters do not have access to the Drawn Back Pony hairstyle. I was kind of excited when I saw it because it's a decent option for a Male Cardassian.

Is there any intention of making this available to Aliens?

cHJBmNm.jpg
    qPgM6AP.png?1
    I am a Storyteller
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Uniform - Bare Chest - Armored clips with the Klingon Academy Belt.

Screenshot
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I dunno if this has been noted before, but:

The Romulan Veteran Boots clip with the Romulan Klingon 1 and Romulan Klingon 2 pants.

Screenshot

I find that almost everything clips with those :(
    I need a beer.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    The Romulan Formal Skirt clips with the Veteran Jacket.

Screenshot
  • Options
    theroyalfamilytheroyalfamily Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Romulan Formal Skirt clips with the Veteran Jacket.

Screenshot

Just in general most skirts clip with most long jackets. Heck, most everything clips with the long jackets - belts, armor doo-dads, etc.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Just in general most skirts clip with most long jackets. Heck, most everything clips with the long jackets - belts, armor doo-dads, etc.

Most do, yeah, but I figure it's best to make a more specific complaint. And these two are both veteran rewards, so you'd think they of all pieces would have been tested together.
  • Options
    drakeerodrakeero Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    <attempting to delete, can't find the option for it>
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,482 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Can you give us exact name of the character please.
    Sure no problem:

Xeninas@Zebulon_Giles

first middle last names

Thanks,
    I've sent all the info you gave and it's now being looked at.

I've had this issue as well. Liberated Borg Remans on all my KDF-allied Romulan and Reman captains cnnot wear the KDF Allegiance Uniforms.

Additionally, can someone look at the issue of claiming Romulan and Reman BOFFs from the exchange?? They apparently are assigned the allegiance of the selling captain, but there is no way to tell what that allegiance is until AFTER it has been purchased and commissioned. Taking one of those BOFFs to the Tailor and finding out it cannot wear your allegiance uniform because the BOFF is of the opposite Faction allegiance is rather frustrating. :(
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I've had this issue as well. Liberated Borg Remans on all my KDF-allied Romulan and Reman captains cnnot wear the KDF Allegiance Uniforms.

Additionally, can someone look at the issue of claiming Romulan and Reman BOFFs from the exchange?? They apparently are assigned the allegiance of the selling captain, but there is no way to tell what that allegiance is until AFTER it has been purchased and commissioned. Taking one of those BOFFs to the Tailor and finding out it cannot wear your allegiance uniform because the BOFF is of the opposite Faction allegiance is rather frustrating. :(

Excuse me for any misunderstanding here (we've been working a lot lately for the upcoming updates and only now have I had a chance to hit the forums).. but Klingon-aligned Liberated Borg Remans cannot wear certain Klingon uniform pieces is by design. That is to say, they cannot wear the Klingon Leather Upper, Klingon Paneled, etc. Similiarly though, Klingons themselves cannot wear certain Romulan and Reman uppers such as the Republic, Romulan Civilian, and Romulan Veteran. Basically, there are certain clothing sets/pieces that are unique to every race. IF however you are saying that you can't wear the Klingon-themed Reman outfits, then that does sound like a bug.

As for the issue of claiming BOFFs and seeing their status, I'll pass that along to our UI team.

Update: I took a look at the Borg Liberated Remans and they seem to work as intended. But, again if you are having a problem with them, please let us know. I also brought up the issue with the exchange and Romulan Boffs - we have people looking at that right now.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    BTW, is the alien version of Trill spots on the list to get fixed? Aliens only have one option here and it stops at the base of the neck.

We are looking to add Aliengen skin updates sometime in the future. Currently, the artist who is assigned to this, is just about to finish the updates to Klingon skin. When he's done with that he will likely move on to more skin options including Aliengen. (Of course, he is also tasked with other costume parts, so its a balancing act.)
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We are looking to add Aliengen skin updates sometime in the future. Currently, the artist who is assigned to this, is just about to finish the updates to Klingon skin. When he's done with that he will likely move on to more skin options including Aliengen. (Of course, he is also tasked with other costume parts, so its a balancing act.)

Makes me wonder if they plan on fixing broken klingon costumes before making new broken ones.