Install Arc
Options

Havelock's Tailor and Costume Issues

Comments

• Options
    tiberius7picardtiberius7picard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    callevista wrote: »
    If you are saying that you can use Odyssey Upper 1 and Upper 2, and then you cannot wear any other Uppers that you are valid to wear - then that does sound strange.

Edit: After reading your post again it sounds like you cannot mix and match valid uniform options with the Odyssey stuff - if that's the case, then please provide us more information to take a look.

The situation is this: the Odyssey 1 (Tactical) badge can only be used on the Odyssey and Odyssey Tactical uniforms. It cannot be used on, say, the Antares 1 upper, etc.

I don't have the Odyssey Dress uniform so I cannot testify about its components.
    Lifetime Subscriber since October 31st, 2014
    Star Trek Online Captain since September, 2012
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,648 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Costume Pack: The Motion Picture lacks a second color palette for the communication badge when worn by Federation female characters. This bug has existed since the costume set was introduced to the C-store.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    kishodarkishodar Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The Romulan Klingon outfit 1 & 2 has a small tear in the back where the Undershirt connects with the Upper body shirt:

http://i.imgur.com/XzHLH3X.jpg

The console in front of him is showing through in that screenshot.
  • Options
    sechserpackungsechserpackung Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some KDF characters' costume slots become unusable (cannot wear, rename, or edit)

:(

Any fix for that yet? I´ve got that problem for quite a while now.
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is the "Miner Shirt Short Sleeve" supposed to be available as Off Duty clothing?

If it is then it is bugged as in it is not showing the chest and arm skin on it, like it does for the uniform version of the same clothing. The hands and head are showing though so is the shirt. But no arms or chest.

If it is not supposed to be available for Off Duty then I have to tell you that it is and so is the "Miner Shirt Long Sleeve" version.

character:

Shrox@simale
  • Options
    dozer2009dozer2009 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I purchased the Starfleet Academy uniform from the C-Store. However, I can only use the Cadet rank insignia on the academy uniform, not the Ody Tac uniform like on page 12 of the new Starfleet Uniform Code guide.
  • Options
    startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've unlocked the MACO Striker costume and can't use the bright blue tint for the helmet visor or armor lights like in the MACO and MACO Operational, both of which I have. character is Douglas@startrek1wars
    Is this a bug or WAI?
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    :(

Any fix for that yet? I´ve got that problem for quite a while now.

Uhhhhh in 3 more months this KDF costume problem will have existed for 2 whole years :(

Usually takes around 3 to 4 years for a KDF bug to get fixed so yer gonna be waiting awhile if yer still waiting lol.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Would like to suggest the new M.A.C.O. Tactical costume, Klingon Honor Guard Che'ron, and Omega Quites (spelling?) as costume options for the STF sets. They could be used for the MK XIV versions.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    -The floating shoulder pads in that screenshot could definitely be looked at again.

-Regarding the Shoulder Pads - it was intended originally that the shoulder pads were always going to appear with the Honor Guard set.

-Regarding the clipping - I've made a bug report it's being prioritized (will probably be put in the batch of general fixes which are updated every week or so).

As for the loading of saved costumes, I'll pass what you've stated along to our programmers, but more information (such as specific examples) would be good to have (it would help speed up the process of resolution).
    One important info about the loading of saved costumes I forgot in my initial post is that I usually use mix'n'match uniforms.
    Like, for example, Enterprise Mirror Top, TOS Med Skirt and Seven of Nine Boots.
    "I came from a time long gone, saw many other times...
    But I'm still a mere human."
    Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    Missing Thigh armours on Romulan females and Omega Harvester outfit :

screenshot_2014-04-08-11-02-27_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Faction: Republic - Fed aligned
    Species: Romulan
    Outfit: Omega Harvester (The optional estf outfit)

Please...any word on this one? I have posted this bug some time ago, and I would be very happy if it was fixed.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please...any word on this one? I have posted this bug some time ago, and I would be very happy if it was fixed.

I added a similar request for the KHG set. Romulan Females characters do not get the "Upper Arm" pieces, no matter what accolades or variations you have. I have a RomKlink (obviously) With all accoldaes, and all three variants of the KHG Armor, yet there is no option for these.

Her Orion BoFF's on the other hand, can get the complete Full Set and even mix and match several pieces and, THEY GET A FULL COLOUR PALETTE! Where as my Romulan gets only the TRIBBLE Brown/Dirt Grey/Babys**t Yellow colour palette!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any chance of the "Long" hairstyle getting a look? It gets this odd angularity to it with some stances and head shapes. (I usually use the "standard" or "relaxed" stances)
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Been avoiding the long style myself over that.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Any chance of the "Long" hairstyle getting a look? It gets this odd angularity to it with some stances and head shapes. (I usually use the "standard" or "relaxed" stances)

Or it getting unlocked for Romulan species?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It is on the list just like the Caitian and Ferasan full skin textures are. The artist tasked with this is currently scheduled for something else at the moment, but when his task is complete he will go back to doing more skin options.

From the sound of it, i am very excited to hear this, so thank you! Is there any news on when this might be making it to live?

As a suggestion, I would love to see three possible versions, the basic veined skin for the infected complexion for all the free players, a version with some scarring for the gold members, and a version with implants and such for the LTS crowd since they actually get the Liberated Borg as a playable species.

That last bit is just a hopeful question, but thank you regardless, as My Main will be very excited to be able to wear all of the uniforms he's unlocked or earned.

Thank you.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Or it getting unlocked for Romulan species?

Aye, and Romulans have a couple of hairstyles that non-Roms don't have access to, as well.
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014

I thought we'd addressed this already.
    I'll take a look again.
    Thanks for posting.

(This is regarding the missing Thigh armors on Harvester Omega set for Fed-aligned Rom females.)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    mattachine wrote: »
    Is the "Miner Shirt Short Sleeve" supposed to be available as Off Duty clothing?

If it is then it is bugged as in it is not showing the chest and arm skin on it, like it does for the uniform version of the same clothing. The hands and head are showing though so is the shirt. But no arms or chest.

If it is not supposed to be available for Off Duty then I have to tell you that it is and so is the "Miner Shirt Long Sleeve" version.

character:

Shrox@simale

Thanks for posting - we're looking into it
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    One important info about the loading of saved costumes I forgot in my initial post is that I usually use mix'n'match uniforms.
    Like, for example, Enterprise Mirror Top, TOS Med Skirt and Seven of Nine Boots.

Yea we assumed that you would be using mix and match uniforms :)
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I know this is slightly off-topic, but has the art team taken a peak at this thread or its original copies before, Calle?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=831761

Just as reference for something one day, perhaps.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I thought we'd addressed this already.
    I'll take a look again.
    Thanks for posting.

(This is regarding the missing Thigh armors on Harvester Omega set for Fed-aligned Rom females.)

Thank you. I did try to recycle and reclaim the Omega XII set items, it did not help.

I also tried to make a new costume with the Omega set version, thinking maybe only that one outfit slot is bugged, and the new one was bugged as well.
  • Options
    clulosclulos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm having trouble saving a fleet uniform based on the standard Odyssey. The bottom part (shoes/pants/belt) work fine but the top (vest/insignia/emblem) stays blank.
    I've tried this on multiple characters, creating the fleet uniform from saved file and what I was wearing. All have the same result :(

Is this a known bug or something else going on?

(ps the uniform is the official dress uniform colours put on the standard ody uniform for members that don't have the academy and/or dress uniform yet)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I know this is slightly off-topic, but has the art team taken a peak at this thread or its original copies before, Calle?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=831761

Just as reference for something one day, perhaps.

Yes, we have seen that thread, and there are a lot of cool ideas in there for sure.:)

At this time, we're concentrating on getting our next batch of updates out as well as fixing existing issues. What has been posted in that forum is very cool indeed! I will say that the team has seen that thread - and we've talked about it before (as we have other forum threads). At this time, there are no specific plans for anything of that sort, but you can certainly post them, and it may end up influencing our future additions. (For example, people were asking for additions to the Odyssey uniforms, and we decided to act on it, after taking into account time and resources.)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    clulos wrote: »
    I'm having trouble saving a fleet uniform based on the standard Odyssey. The bottom part (shoes/pants/belt) work fine but the top (vest/insignia/emblem) stays blank.
    I've tried this on multiple characters, creating the fleet uniform from saved file and what I was wearing. All have the same result :(

Is this a known bug or something else going on?

(ps the uniform is the official dress uniform colours put on the standard ody uniform for members that don't have the academy and/or dress uniform yet)

I'm passing this info to the team.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thank you. I did try to recycle and reclaim the Omega XII set items, it did not help.

I also tried to make a new costume with the Omega set version, thinking maybe only that one outfit slot is bugged, and the new one was bugged as well.

I found the bug, and sent out a fix.
    Assuming it passes verification, the fix will be out soon.
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I found the bug, and sent out a fix.
    Assuming it passes verification, the fix will be out soon.

There's a similar bug (or at least I'm assuming it's similar, the symptoms are) for Reman females and the KHG sets (all of them). The upper arm armor options aren't available.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    There's a similar bug (or at least I'm assuming it's similar, the symptoms are) for Reman females and the KHG sets (all of them). The upper arm armor options aren't available.

Edit: If the Honor Guard stuff is not appearing correctly then please post an example. From my internal test (initially) they seem to work.
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes found that issue as well and I included it in the fix.

Edit: I'm assuming you are still referring to the Omega armor pieces missing for Reman females - if that's the case, then it was included in the fix I did.

I was talking about the Klingon Honor Guard armor pieces. Same reputation, different armor set, similar bug.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I was talking about the Klingon Honor Guard armor pieces. Same reputation, different armor set, similar bug.

Ok I saw what was happening and I also sent a fix out.
    Again, these recent fixes should be in soon (maybe a week or two from now).

Edit: This bug refers to Klingon Honor Guard arm attaches not appearing for some races (Romulan, Reman).