test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP: Why So Few Play

1234568»

Comments

• chainfallchainfall Member Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you want to hate your fellow players, pug STFs. If you want to love them, PvP.
    ~Megamind@Sobekeus
  • pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kirk would PvP... Picard wouldn't... there are a lot of Picards in sto few Kirks
    Punish the feds!!!
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    You're right, there are dozens of reasons people evade PvP. It's not the learning curve for everybody, but apparently it is for you as can be seen in the rest of your post:

Maybe if you try applying some sense and common knowledge instead of loking for spell books you'd do better. It's a MMO game, it's bound to have abilities like those.

Those built in abilities are to offset the fact that the science ships have only 6 weapon slots in a highly DPS centered game. I don't see why anyone should complain about that.

Aaaaaand now you're either trolling or trying to get people to laugh at you. (although I have no idea why you'd want people to laugh at you)
    And using the " You can't spell 'BoP' without 'OP' " line? :D Are you for real? :D

LOL I had to dig for this as I haven't visited this thread for awhile seeing it encompasses and accurately demonstrates the "friendliness" of the PvP community, and the OP asked. :)

Anywho, my posts are all true and that usually sparks PvP indignation, no trolling neccessary. People will go out of their way to defend things that they see as beneficial to themselves regardless of how fair it is.

MMOs are bad.

I remember when Cryptic first put out Kerrat to try and draw in fresh meat for the PvP grinder, I never forgave them for that "Kerrat" on a stick approach, but it demonstrates the extremes neccessary to lure people in to feed the PvPrs.

I much prefer their latest approach of just ignoring the subject. I have and other than threads like this, it has pretty much went away.