test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Summer Event is Live! [Now Ended]

Comments

• supafly83supafly83 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    Why is the hatch an egg mission bugging doff missions?

you have to beam up then que up any other doff mission then beam back down to get it to move forward been the same on all 10 toons i've run it on today.

Quicker way is to click on one of your Department Heads, queue a mission there, then try the egg mission again.
    Same issue happens with the Duty Officer Reassignment missions.

But anyway, I'm also throwing my hat into the ring for swimsuit uniforms for my toon(s). I like the one the outfit tailor is wearing (the chick next to the dude selling Lohlunat Favors for Lobi)
    It is more modern than the 1960's beachcomber outfit that only shows off a bit of knee.
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    An awful lot of effort to get to the advanced floaters. This is a question for cryptic. Can't they be made into a non combat device like the winter snow boots?
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, Devs? As a proud tlhIngan Bekk, from the ancient and honourable House of Jev, I wanna know where the bloodwine drinking and targ racing contests are.

OH NOES! :eek: KDF got the smelly end of the stick! Again! ;)

I hereby claim the Risa Summer Event is unfair to KDF! Discrimination is everywhere I tell ya! Oh well, at least our Orion babes get to wear a real bikini! Instead of those overly chaste, overly expensive knockoffs being offered by the shills on the Federation 'pleasure' planet. Most of the Federation's women are far too ugly to wear a bikini anyways.

Note: The above was written in jest and is merely my somewhat humorous attempt at rabble rousing. Ain't I a stinker though?
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am most likely known as a very harsh and demanding patron of STO. However I am also capable of appreciating EFFORT even when things are not perfect.

I do appreciate the effort and thought that was put into the Risa summer event and I am having a great deal of fun with it! Keep up the good work!:)

Ps: Now fix the dam problem with the Ultimate game cards not rewarding you the proper amount of bonus Zen and our missing stipend Zen! :mad:
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    stargate4a wrote: »
    Summer event Really falls flat, it would be nice if you had 'some' directions for operating the darn jetpacks...Im done wasting my time trying to figure out some silly gimmick they didnt even tell us the controls for,,,,,Very dissapointed

So let me get this straight . . . a really awesome event falls flat because you couldn't figure out how to use the same keys that almost every MMO in existence uses . . . ASWD. Since flying a starship, flying a shuttle and running a character around on the ground is a complete gimmick to you, I am surprised you made it far enough in the game to even get TO the summer event, let alone make it to the quest giver and vendor to try the jet-pack. Whoever was at the keyboard helping you move your character and ship around, call them back, because there's no way you got there on your own considering what you wrote ~chuckles~
  • astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I beg your pardon, the tugs featured in the original series concordances that feature 1 nacelle are ok, more than one has to be an even number as specified by Gene. The only time they went against his rule was the 3 nacelle Galaxy class which was an alternate timeline, not necessarily from our dimension & never should have been taken seriously.
    After that they just ignored their mentor completely & they showed various others with odd numbers in DS9. Why do you think Gene didn't want anything to do with it. Just because they did something they shouldn't have done, doesn't mean it is right.
    If & when warp drives happen in real life then any more than two, or even number, one pair above the other, will just not work, it's common sense.
  • astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, seriously, no one can tell me what keys is down for the flyers, I found the space bar is up, all the other keys for flying your ship are the same, so why aren't the w/s used for up & down instead of forwards & backwards????????????????????????????:mad:
  • ducklesworthducklesworth Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am personally disappointed, but that's really nothing new in my relationship with STO. The art department did a fantastic job with the assets, which actually kind of upsets me. The event goes on for 35 days and disappears for the year. Which means something the art department busted their humps on goes away. Not to mention the fact that it's a brand new map, like the holiday event, with no actual content, just carnival games. Collect stuff, win tokens! Save tokens, trade them in for prizes. It's insulting. In other holiday events in other MMOs, there are actual missions! I'm reminded of my stint playing WoW, where Santa's reindeer went missing, and it was up to me to find them.

I'm not saying get rid of the carnival games and collectibles. Well, I wish I could, but that seems to be the official mission statement of Cryptic MMOs. But how about making full use of the maps you make instead of just using it for a month and casting it aside for a full year? I'd be okay with it if there at least some weekly missions during that month or dailies at the very least. Like, maybe a vacationer loses a prized necklace or something while out on the beach, and it's up to you to locate and return it. Or pirates attack the resort, or damn near anything?! Give us something to do other than sight-see and the ring toss!

And that's not even mentioning adding brand new game mechanics you're never going to use again. Those jetpacks are just a waste. I understand why you can't use them on other maps(the same reason you couldn't use a flying mount in Azeroth on WoW until Cataclysm, the maps aren't designed to be seen from different angles and full of invisible walls). But to only have them available on one map that lasts for one month... I dunno, it seems face-palmingly stupid. A complete waste of time on both the dev's part and the player's part.
  • anothervisitoranothervisitor Member Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I enjoyed the winter event, especially the snowmen fights, but it is indeed sad that these things can only be accessed one month a year.

Risa is even more fun with handling the floater jet-packs, the lush environments and the dynamic lighting that changes to night or day. Again we won't be able to enjoy the floaters for a whole year though. It would be nice if some new story missions can be made in the future where you can make use of this item with high fun value. It's been done before; look at the Star Wars Bounty Hunter game. People can then actually use their very rare floater they worked so hard for to get in the event. It would be special that you can use these items for a real purpose outside the event while you can only earn the purple version during the events.

As for the new upcoming winter event; I don't know what you guys can come up with next to beat the floater lol. As a previous poster mentioned, try to get some real missions into these maps. It worked on DS9's interior where you load into a separate map without other players so it might work during the events too.
    Tyr shall give me strength!
    For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really want the stuff from this event, the ship looks lovely :). Only thing is I'm moving into a new flat and probably won't have internet for week or two :'(. Real life sucks!
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • whysp1whysp1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fediii wrote: »
    So, seriously, no one can tell me what keys is down for the flyers, I found the space bar is up, all the other keys for flying your ship are the same, so why aren't the w/s used for up & down instead of forwards & backwards????????????????????????????:mad:

Flying in air is the same as is it in space... You look up to fly up, you look down to fly down. Holding your Right Mouse button gives you better maneuverability as it does in space flight. In all honesty, those of us who are used to 3-dimensional space combat figured it out pretty quickly...
  • miloflippermiloflipper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The flying high mission is bugged for me, and I asked in zone and some other people are also getting the same bug.

After taking the mission and putting on the floater I am only getting 1 race course lit up to do, after doing that one I get no more, I can't finish the mission and so can't get the pearls for the ship.

Here's a screenshot showing that I have completed 0 race courses and have only one showing up on my map.

http://i.imgur.com/fj6MmZk.jpg
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    having a great time on risa so far, love all the challenges there.
    you only missed out the most crucial event - where is the sandcastle compotition, then again i forgot to bring my bucket and spade anyway so just as well.
    still the dancing is great fun and i love the jetpack (sorry floaters) events.
    you must find a way for us to use the floaters after the event has ended.
    maybe dump the old risa in favour of this one and keep in the dancing event and the Horga'hn hunt as a daily mission for fleet marks and dilithium.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where do i begin?

My enthusiasm for the summer event is being brutally crushed and systematically torn to shreds.

Working 40+ hrs and commuting 18+hrs a week doesn't leave a ton of free time for 'fun' stuff. Since the launch on the 27th, all my 'play time' has been patching. I finally got in last night but it seemed like a lot more like work than play. I have many characters but i made a personalo cap of the 11 chars i wanted to get the ship for. That's fewer chars than i had racing in Q's Winter Wonderland.

None of my chars are EC-millionaires and my newest chars have the least. 1,000 EC for a 20-min rental?!? Hell No!! So i have to do activities B and C to 'earn' the 50 Lohlunat Favors for a Standard Floater so i can now participate in activity A (Flying High).

Now I Have Another Problem: Some of my chars i cannot 'steer' using the mouse as i did w/my 1st char thru the FH courses. Going through the Options for Ground Controls was no help as nothing worked to solve the problem.

I was also looking forward to getting some goods & services in the C-Store so i could Finally make the Fed Klingon i've wanted to make since the game launched in 2010. But a problem stemmed from PWE forcing all players to crate a new PWE account instead of simply grandfathering/integrating the existing Cryptic accounts into their system (something any competant programmer with a shred of respect could do).

When I tried to add a card for Billing, i found that PWE/Billing has an incorrect email on file. I have opened a ticket thru Customer Service part of the site as instructed, but now i am not allowed to view that ticket or its status. So now i have the find the Billing thread to escalate that issue. Massively Brilliant that! Putting me over a barrel to spend money then make it impossible for me to spend money.

Shazam! Now the "Fun Summer Event" has been transformed into "Massively Laborous Struggles in Purgatory"... .. for now it will be several chores to eke out any 'Happy' this "4th" (of July).

I didn't want to blast venom and vitriol but these things had to be said.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Join PvP Boot Camp! We have cake, skill respecs, exclusive sexy "PvP Boot Camp Graduate" ingame titles! Be the envy if your fleet mates! Don't be a square! Be a triangle for STO's round hole ;) BANG! ZOOM! WIZARD LEMONADE GIGGLE SWISH!

Sign up in the sub forum and learn from some of the community's best! Learn how to work as a team, get the very best out of your ship, make keybinds to make you faster, harder, longer lasting in all aspects of space combat!

Are you feeling lonely? Are the same o' STFs leaving you unsatisfied? Do you long for some ever evolving goodness to shake your nacelle at? Join PVP Boot Camp! The only community suited & booted project to leave you wanting more... *Sean Connery eye-brow wiggle*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Join PvP Boot Camp! We have cake, skill respecs, exclusive sexy "PvP Boot Camp Graduate" ingame titles! Be the envy if your fleet mates! Don't be a square! Be a triangle for STO's round hole ;) BANG! ZOOM! WIZARD LEMONADE GIGGLE SWISH!

Sign up in the sub forum and learn from some of the community's best! Learn how to work as a team, get the very best out of your ship, make keybinds to make you faster, harder, longer lasting in all aspects of space combat!

Are you feeling lonely? Are the same o' STFs leaving you unsatisfied? Do you long for some ever evolving goodness to shake your nacelle at? Join PVP Boot Camp! The only community suited & booted project to leave you wanting more... *Sean Connery eye-brow wiggle*

PVP is broken. teaching broken mechanics to players is not the solution.

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    An awful lot of effort to get to the advanced floaters. This is a question for cryptic. Can't they be made into a non combat device like the winter snow boots?

According to a couple of posts from TacoFangs that someone quoted, the bottom line is that all the maps are broken. I say that's bogus and that they should at least let us use them on a few maps to start with (like SFA, New Romulus, dilithium asteroid, etc.) and then all new maps are required to be jetpack enabled.
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Romulan Republic vs. Lohlunat Republic

I've still no clear answer to the question: What Level do Romulan Republic characters need to be to access the Event? I've seen some contradictory statements made by many members of the community. I'd really like to know. Has someone from Cryptic/PWE made a statment on this?
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sarvour0 wrote: »
    Romulan Republic vs. Lohlunat Republic

I've still no clear answer to the question: What Level do Romulan Republic characters need to be to access the Event? I've seen some contradictory statements made by many members of the community. I'd really like to know. Has someone from Cryptic/PWE made a statment on this?

romulans can use the hail button at level 10 to go to risa for the event. level 13 is the level they are allowedd to go to the sectors that they can actually go thru other sectors that their allied faction(fed or kdf) can go
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    According to a couple of posts from TacoFangs that someone quoted, the bottom line is that all the maps are broken. I say that's bogus and that they should at least let us use them on a few maps to start with (like SFA, New Romulus, dilithium asteroid, etc.) and then all new maps are required to be jetpack enabled.

I don't remember ever saying that any maps were broken. . . ?

What I have said, and will say again, is that up until the Risa Revamp, maps were not made with flying in mind. I've worked on two Superhero MMOs, both with Flying characters, and I can assure you that flying is not a simple matter. If you're going to have flying in a game, it is much easier to build your maps with that in mind, than it is to retrofit old maps to work with flying.

Video Games are like movies. In both cases, we only build what the camera is able to see. Movies have much tighter controls over that camera, but we have a few controls ourselves. We can direct where you are able to go within a map, and we (until Risa) know that you aren't going to be able to fly, or get up high to look down on things. As such, like movies, we essentially build sets. False fronts, so it looks like the map continues on in the backgrounds, even though it doesn't really. Movies do the exact same thing. Old Westerns are probably the most famous for it, but it's true today as well.

So, on any given map now, we might have buildings with no roofs. We might have alleyways that go around a corner to nothingness. We might not have a ground plane outside of the few streets you can see. This means that if we just turned on flying, you could not only see, but get to all of those places. Which (imo) runes immersion rather quickly, and can actually have adverse effects on the game/server stability.

In addition, many maps are built with your computer's performance in mind. When you can see for a very long distance, your video card has to draw many, many more objects. This slows down/heats up your card, and your framerate can drop significantly. We often rely on methods to block your line of sight, to keep performance good. If you can now fly up over the walls of a city, and can now see 20x farther than you could before, your computer won't like it.

There is also a matter of gameplay. If you can fly, it becomes much easier to game the AI, or even bypass large parts of the mission. We had a major problem in Champions, where players would simply fly over all of the enemies in a map, and then just fight the boss. We tried putting in powers on the mobs to essentially shoot down flying players, and players hated it. It is not an easy problem to deal with.

Our maps are not broken, they simply were not designed for flight, and retrofitting old maps for flight is not an easy process.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • neok182neok182 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tacofangs wrote: »
    I don't remember ever saying that any maps were broken. . . ?

What I have said, and will say again, is that up until the Risa Revamp, maps were not made with flying in mind. I've worked on two Superhero MMOs, both with Flying characters, and I can assure you that flying is not a simple matter. If you're going to have flying in a game, it is much easier to build your maps with that in mind, than it is to retrofit old maps to work with flying.

Video Games are like movies. In both cases, we only build what the camera is able to see. Movies have much tighter controls over that camera, but we have a few controls ourselves. We can direct where you are able to go within a map, and we (until Risa) know that you aren't going to be able to fly, or get up high to look down on things. As such, like movies, we essentially build sets. False fronts, so it looks like the map continues on in the backgrounds, even though it doesn't really. Movies do the exact same thing. Old Westerns are probably the most famous for it, but it's true today as well.

So, on any given map now, we might have buildings with no roofs. We might have alleyways that go around a corner to nothingness. We might not have a ground plane outside of the few streets you can see. This means that if we just turned on flying, you could not only see, but get to all of those places. Which (imo) runes immersion rather quickly, and can actually have adverse effects on the game/server stability.

In addition, many maps are built with your computer's performance in mind. When you can see for a very long distance, your video card has to draw many, many more objects. This slows down/heats up your card, and your framerate can drop significantly. We often rely on methods to block your line of sight, to keep performance good. If you can now fly up over the walls of a city, and can now see 20x farther than you could before, your computer won't like it.

There is also a matter of gameplay. If you can fly, it becomes much easier to game the AI, or even bypass large parts of the mission. We had a major problem in Champions, where players would simply fly over all of the enemies in a map, and then just fight the boss. We tried putting in powers on the mobs to essentially shoot down flying players, and players hated it. It is not an easy problem to deal with.

Our maps are not broken, they simply were not designed for flight, and retrofitting old maps for flight is not an easy process.

Hopefully this is enough to make people understand. and if not, well too bad.

My only hope is that in the future new zones may be made for flying. And honestly the only current zone i could really say i want the floaters in is New Romulus. It would be amazing to fly around new Romulus instead of having to rely on transporters or long walks.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I remember that. It was the zombies in Canada that really sizzled my bacon. Couldn't fly at all around those dudes. Especially the ones up near the totems on the hillside. It was perma ground-lock more or less there lol.

Not to mention Teleport...you didn't even have to fly over the mobs to bypass them. You could literally just teleport through them all. When the Adventure Packs first came out I remember actually getting booted from a few groups because I didn't have Teleport. I used Acrobatics on my ninja guy and that didn't go over very well with the fliers/teleporters. I eventually had to drop my second travel power for Teleport just to complete them. I think it was eventually changed so that mobs no longer lose target lock on you when teleporting.

The forums lit up with complaints about how we got all these cool travel powers but then couldn't use them in battle. I have to admit that it irritated me as well. I totally understand why you guys did that, but it was still irritating. So believe me when I say that I understand the problems you guys face here all too well.

That said, the jetpacks are super cool. I'd rather see a small handful of future zones designed with them in mind rather than going back and retrofitting all the current maps. That way we could use a cool mechanic a little bit more without killing you guys trying to go back and make things work with them. Also I think that the jetpacks would lose their charm if they were usable all the time everywhere. Just a small handful of areas would be neat. I feel that would be a fair compromise.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I must say that the Summer Event was really awesome.

I have to give kudos the artists for the great shots and vistas for the new Risa zone, simply stunning. i also enjoyed the the transition from night/day and day/night. Very good!

It felt really nice not doing anything dramatic, except maybe fly over the volcano... :D

Coincidentally, I had all of the last week off for vacation, and I played Risa all week. I decided to give my captains and theirs crews a nice week off too.

I was totally immersed in the event, got 6 captains there and got them a lot of goodies.

Also, I met a number of really nice folks and developed a number of nice relationships with people due to the Dance Party. It was interesting to have the characters dance, and like the concept.
    It was also spot for a good chuckle. I don't know how many times I saw someone fly through the dance floor area, only to get caught in the party's effect, and slam into the podium, then to stand there and jump four or five times.

The floaters were really cool. A little tricky in the beginning, but fun overall.

The Sky high event was nice, but sadly only took part in once, as I was never going to get enough pearls to get the ship, nor get even close top it.

The accolade hunts were also engaging, some of those birds were really well hidden.

I just have to well done, and thanks for a great area.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ...If you're going to have flying in a game, it is much easier to build your maps with that in mind, than it is to retrofit old maps to work with flying...
    Thanks again for your patience and explaining (again) about putting flying on old maps.

Taco, what are your thoughts on "Flying-Proofing" future maps? Do you expect all maps going-forward to be Floater enabled? Just those that make sense (ie Outdoor Maps, not caves/bases/starships)? Most? Some? Very Few? Never again, We'll Take Risa and We'll Like it!?!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still no mail fix= no login for me.

My chances of getting the corvette are slippin away, and I doubt I'll be playing this game a year from now.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2013
    I'm guessing we'll see floaters again. But I expect that if that's the case, they will be in certain maps that are intended for them.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm guessing we'll see floaters again. But I expect that if that's the case, they will be in certain maps that are intended for them.

I want a combat mission with them. Like, using them to break out of an enemy fortress and fight your way to a shuttlebay like, 40 decks up.
  • alastorforthrighalastorforthrigh Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've actually got a question for ya Tacofangs. I understand the reasoning for not wanting to 'floater proof' a lot of external maps like Nimbus and New Romulus, but what about some interior maps? Some social zones like ESD, DS9 and the fleet maps as well as a few missions like KAGE and IGE would be fun to have floater capabilities and add a new bit of enjoyment to some old maps, I for one would rather enjoy taking on the Infected ground boss on her own turf, floating casually above the ground. Would those inclosed interior maps be just as much a hassle to 'floater proof'?
    2qTOAB3.gif
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Still no mail fix= no login for me.

My chances of getting the corvette are slippin away, and I doubt I'll be playing this game a year from now.
    I'm confused. Why are you letting a mail bug prevent you from playing an unrelated part of the game to win a pretty nifty prize?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So when are we getting word on the event fleet project? If it uses Lohlunat favors or pearls, it'd be best not to wait till right before the event ends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
This discussion has been closed.