edited June 2013
    and I'm In...

A Different Game :d

I will Get The Cake This Time

The Cake Is A Lie!!!
  • Options
    jmacomberjmacomber Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im sorry, i may not my a life-long member, however i have invested over 100 dollars in this game. So i expect to be able to play it...at some point...anytime this month would be nice....I swear you plan it around my schedule so i cant sometimes...call me paranoid...cuz this is driving me insane.
  • Options
    tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know who did this, it was KOHNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You wish we had Jesse's Server!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    nightveil01nightveil01 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And i'm in...

A different game :D

I will get the cake this time

The cake. It's a lie. Do not believe in the cake.
  • Options
    thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How the hell does this game not have a simple timer to let you know when the server will go down.

How hard is it really? :(

If it's a scheduled downtime, there is a countdown in-game. It's kinda hard to give you a countdown when it's an unexpected crash, though.
  • Options
    khazimirkhazimir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    weirdoman1 wrote: »
    I still don't understand their reasoning behind shutting down CoH. *sigh*

They shut down CoH because the company that owned NCSoft was closing down the development studio. The Devs for CoH tried to gather the money to buy it themselves or try to find someone willing to buy the game so as to keep the game online. Sadly, they weren't able to accomplish either. NCSoft wasn't any happier about shutting down their pride and joy anymore than the players were.

Hell, there were even several players that would have been willing to setup a donation fund so that they could have bought the game themselves but never did. Sad to see such a good game go but at least I still have all the memories.
  • Options
    warlordchwarlordch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Quit yer whinging and be patient or do something else.
  • Options
    legetdumarlegetdumar Member Posts: 263
    edited June 2013
    I'm starting to think if this game were a DOFF assignment, stubborn and resolve would be green qualities, emotional and logical would be reds.

:rolleyes:
    Criticism, while never agreeable, is necessary. It is like pain in the body. It brings attention to an unhealthy state of things---Winston Churchill
  • Options
    skorpikusskorpikus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have this feeling all the devs are holding the mice up to their mouths trying to fix the problem by talking to them... "Hello Computer..."

At this point, I really think they need to admit they need help. You would think they could call in Scotty for a quick overhaul.:P
  • Options
    snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    humm the server status on the sto website is now saying the server is down and we havent got an answer from the devs at all
  • Options
    azrealdragonkingazrealdragonking Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All this whining. Would you guys like some cheese?

Seriously though, this kind of instability is to be expected with a major release like LoR. When Blizzard launched Burning Crusade the servers were dodgy for months. So don't pretend that this is somehow outside the norm for major MMO releases. As many different machines as interact on an average MMO it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to predict how they will react to each other.

So go read a book, write your senator reminding them that the 4th Amendment isn't just a good idea, kiss your girl/boy friend, grab a bite to eat, visit the head, go to a movie, or any of a million other things that you can do besides whinge about STO being down. Is it frustrating? Hell yes, I'm only a few hundred marks from my OMEGA torp launcher. Is there anything you can do from in front of you computer to help? Not really.

I am ****ing sick and tired of people who want us to give these incompetent *******s who call themselves a design team a god dam brake just cause they're tired of seeing the rest of us "whine" about the BS that should have been fixed over a month ago. The reason I say these people are incompetent is because they don't learn from their collective mistakes. Hell put a mouse in a maze with a piece of cheese in the middle and I guarantee that mouse will learn from its mistakes and find the cheese faster than the entire Dev Team for Cryptic put together.

we have seen these messages before friend have you been playing since the beginning this is old now and they should have this fixed we have said all these things and so have I and its started to get beyond a joke (this has been said before as well) then we will get the servers are back up message and then that's the end of it till the next down time that always comes sooner or later, but nothing seems to get fixed. all the old bugs that have been there since season 5 are still there and not fixed then they add more content and just make even more bugs. if they just fix all the current bugs first then add new content and fixed the bugs that popped up then it would be different but they just keep on leaving them.
    OdanLexACCESSDENIED.png
  • Options
    mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Darmok and Jalad at the Login Screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImA1k2ckiI
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    ejg2k10ejg2k10 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ding dong the server is dead again.......
  • Options
    mccormick81mccormick81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please reboot to last known good restore point........................................................................................................................................................................ Searching................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Have you tried nw?? please take this time to enjoy this new game... of course it is on the same server and also not responding to log in but please try one of our other games that share this server and also are not working your truely perfect world team(dont you wish we where borg)
  • Options
    locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well now the server is down and nary an explanation to be found.
  • Options
    borisvodikaborisvodika Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been having issues logging in. Is this why the server is down because NOBODY can log in?

nobody can log in because the sever is down. Thats what happens when a server goes down, you cant log in.
  • Options
    ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tom40s wrote: »

More like CAAAAAN'T ("...Fix this for some reason. oh well..")
    Transaprent2.png
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skorpikus wrote: »
    I have this feeling all the devs are holding the mice up to their mouths trying to fix the problem by talking to them... "Hello Computer..."

At this point, I really think they need to admit they need help. You would think they could call in Scotty for a quick overhaul.:P

they can't :( Scotty's dead
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    kedmakedma Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    atleast now it says the server is down.. no now they know..
  • Options
    sereneiasereneia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

...fail...but a valiant attempt to which I salute with pride xx
    ~Sereneia of Vets Fleet
  • Options
    zachariyazachariya Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's how the Q became Omnipotent.
    Careful there!:eek:

Lets do it then! Perhaps the Q could keep the darn servers up
    Shoot through the Galaxy, Final Master Spark!
  • Options
    jrmotorsports88jrmotorsports88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jake477 wrote: »
    You wish we had Jesse's Server!

wow u spent 100 dollars most ppl in this game have spent way over that itll be back up soon with any new content bound to be problems
  • Options
    arilliarilli Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here server time out been trying to log in for an hour
  • Options
    waveman19waveman19 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was a Borg nano attack.
  • Options
    caulkliquorcaulkliquor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, since were all having a giant circle jerk, DAE want to get a XBONE?
  • Options
    santeechiefsanteechief Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I suppose I could be missing a joke here, but you realize it's spelled "Khan", don't you?
  • Options
    wolfieebryanwolfieebryan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    now their servers are down and no updated info from sto

They can only updates us when they find out if any the admins are on. As STO is based in USA and now it's evening there, they could be eating.
  • Options
    robodikrobodik Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It does get kinda lonely doing missions all the time and the PVE que is nice, but where do you folks hook up for those STF (Strike Force Missions)? They look interesting
This discussion has been closed.