test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulan dreadnought pack close to being ready? [It's out! Please use feedback thread]

191011121315»

Comments

• omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are the Elite Drones revealed yet?
  • doomiciledoomicile Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Doubtfull. They probably won't even be available yet when the Scimitar goes live but it's really only a matter of boosting the stats and ranks of their abilities so I give it maybe a week after the bundle goes live.

My guess is the Elites will have rank III on some, if not all, of their abilities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • revan999revan999 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Problem is that there are multiple threads over the Scimitar, I don't think this is the thread they were posted in, and you didn't draw attention to the fact these are the Advanced pets in the pics instead of the usual EC pets that were first posted last I encountered a thread with these posted.

Anyway, back to the pets, I missed that they had a confuse effect "Multi-Spectral Emitter - Sensor Distortion I", could make them quite interesting with making enemies shoot each other, depending on the proc frequency.

Very first post , either way , like I said. Carry on ;)
  • neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited June 2013

If you can find a tribble fleet with T5 science they could tell you. otherwise same when it launches on holodeck. think theres a couple fleets with T5 sci. most went tac/eng first like my fleet. were 50 days away from T5 sci.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • goku5030goku5030 Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lianthelia wrote: »
    As nice as it would be I don't think I would want it to be on the Scimitar...I mean odds are the ship won't have double digits in turning...if something got behind it the thing would be extremely vulnerable and hard of turning.

I have all 3 ships I turn just fine :)...nothing wrong with it :D.. But its awesome ship:)
  • johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    stuff following you, no problem, just have rear mines, many a foe has followed my ships thinking me easy prey only to be engulfed by swarms of mines spewing from my TRIBBLE
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
This discussion has been closed.